by awesomejoon » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:28 pm

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6063

I see that most of you guys liked my idea :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fate/Grand Order is a cancer game
I'm dead. Nuff said
User

Re: A HERO IS BORN - The Hero created by the Community

by FoxDP011 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:34 pm

SairiRM wrote:What about a lizard hero, a centaur, a griffin, a chimaera, etc. (I really like Greek mythology :P )

awesome
Sir,that's not your cheeseburger >:/
User

by Draconian » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:42 pm

Well, the voting has begun. Here's to a good hero.
So if I lied in order to get the color I wanted, would I still be black because that means I am willing to do anything to achieve my goals?
User

by MalikHammerfury » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:45 pm

I would like see at the end a sweet little spartan hero like Leonidas but I know that its impossible This hero will be absolutely random and mixture of tastes ...
Legend: Administrators, Moderators
Forum Classification: Veteran
User

by The_TaTs » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:45 pm

Ok, you beautiful bunch of freaks...

This is the link to vote:

http://ironhidegames.com/aheroisborn/index.html

May the odds be never in your flavour!

:o
User

by Juice Box » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:46 pm

awesomejoon wrote:I agree with BBB over here. Hero thats not like Alric, who is powerful yet has quite a boring playstyle. More like......Sha'tra? Bonehart? Those heroes were really fun. What about a demon hero? Like what a suggested long ago

WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ALRIC, DAMN IT.

HE'S LIKE THE BEST HERO EVER. ON PAR WITH FREAKING ERIDAN.

WHEN YOU'RE ON PAR WITH THE FREAKING ERIDAN, YOU KNOW YOU'RE FREAKING BADASS.

Draconian wrote:A Twilight Elf is and elf because is says so in the name! Twilight ELF.

Humans = General Human race.
Humans = Have subclasses.
Human Subclasses = Unded duds (Fallen Knights, Necromancers), Savages, your Humans.
Fallen Knights + Savages = Technically human, but not specifically considered as such.

Elves = General Elven race.
Elves = Have subclasses.
Elf Subclasses = Your Elves, Twilight Elves.
Applying Human logic = Twilight Elves are technically Elves, but not specifically considered as such.
User

by FoxDP011 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:47 pm

HARD HARD HARD WHAT DO I CHOOSE?
User

by Juice Box » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:48 pm

Hah, voting has started!

Humanoid is wining! Yes!

EDIT: Hah! Humanoids are winning even more, now!

Gooooo, Eeeelves!
User

by MalikHammerfury » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:56 pm

FoxDP011 wrote:HARD HARD HARD WHAT DO I CHOOSE?

same here :shock: but i want little spartan hero and might choose Humanoid :twisted:
User

by FoxDP011 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:58 pm

DONE!CREATURE!LIKE A BOSS! :hero:
User

by Krfan » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:00 pm

Damn....tough choice...creature or construct.....

Creature....a giant would be unique
User

by Simmonds91 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:02 pm

the one thing i want is mechanical soldier but considering everyones posts here going on about elves, i dont expect my dream hero to come to reality.

THEREFORE!

how about grawl 2.0? in other words a druid hero, to go with the theme of the game. A giant beast of a man that rains down boulders and causes earthquakes to destroy his enemies.

(by the way, i consider elves to be nothing more than frailer humans. in terms of agility - power it goes elves, humans, dwarves. thats basically it, thats why i think elves are way too overrated)

Sairirm, you want greek mythology? how about Jason and his argonauts? he can have a healing skill (golden fleece) an insta kill (gorgons head) can call in reinforcements (his argonauts) and Hydras teeth, to summon skeletal warriors to attack enemies in an area, similar to xin's apprentices perhaps? (hero skill)

edit: didnt realise voting was on heheh.
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by MalikHammerfury » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:06 pm

by the way, i consider elves to be nothing more than frailer humans. in terms of agility - power it goes elves, humans, dwarves. thats basically it, thats why i think elves are way too overrated)

extremely agreed
User

by awesomejoon » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:07 pm

Juice Box wrote:
awesomejoon wrote:I agree with BBB over here. Hero thats not like Alric, who is powerful yet has quite a boring playstyle. More like......Sha'tra? Bonehart? Those heroes were really fun. What about a demon hero? Like what a suggested long ago

WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ALRIC, DAMN IT.

HE'S LIKE THE BEST HERO EVER. ON PAR WITH FREAKING ERIDAN.

WHEN YOU'RE ON PAR WITH THE FREAKING ERIDAN, YOU KNOW YOU'RE FREAKING BADASS.

Draconian wrote:A Twilight Elf is and elf because is says so in the name! Twilight ELF.

Humans = General Human race.
Humans = Have subclasses.
Human Subclasses = Unded duds (Fallen Knights, Necromancers), Savages, your Humans.
Fallen Knights + Savages = Technically human, but not specifically considered as such.

Elves = General Elven race.
Elves = Have subclasses.
Elf Subclasses = Your Elves, Twilight Elves.
Applying Human logic = Twilight Elves are technically Elves, but not specifically considered as such.

I never said I hated him. Read more carefully. He is badass, but his playstyle is just too plain
Fate/Grand Order is a cancer game
I'm dead. Nuff said
User

by SairiRM » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:08 pm

Simmonds91 wrote:the one thing i want is mechanical soldier but considering everyones posts here going on about elves, i dont expect my dream hero to come to reality.

THEREFORE!

how about grawl 2.0? in other words a druid hero, to go with the theme of the game. A giant beast of a man that rains down boulders and causes earthquakes to destroy his enemies.

(by the way, i consider elves to be nothing more than frailer humans. in terms of agility - power it goes elves, humans, dwarves. thats basically it, thats why i think elves are way too overrated)

Sairirm, you want greek mythology? how about Jason and his argonauts? he can have a healing skill (golden fleece) an insta kill (gorgons head) can call in reinforcements (his argonauts) and Hydras teeth, to summon skeletal warriors to attack enemies in an area, similar to xin's apprentices perhaps? (hero skill)

edit: didnt realise voting was on heheh.

I'd actually like an evoker who can summon various of these creatures with different abilities. Or....

A f***ing PEGASUS!
User

by Simmonds91 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:12 pm

construct, humanoid or creature... i could suggest an awesome hero for each of these and even my cyborg could fit into each, theres not really a wrong or right answer here :lol:

1000+ votes! wow! we forum regs are really in the minority here hahaha! and some of us actually thought it wouldnt truly be a community thing if facebook + twitter were allowed to vote.. man...

PEGASUS! YESSSS!!!! with hercules or no?
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

by Draconian » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:15 pm

by the way, i consider elves to be nothing more than frailer humans. in terms of agility - power it goes elves, humans, dwarves. thats basically it, thats why i think elves are way too overrated)

extremely agreed

I think that elves are as strong as humans, but they are slower to adapt and reproduce slowly.
So if I lied in order to get the color I wanted, would I still be black because that means I am willing to do anything to achieve my goals?
User

by MalikHammerfury » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:18 pm

Humanoid (Human, Dwarf, Elf, Gnome, Halfling, Orc... anything humanlike) 609 41%
Creature (Minotaur, Medusa, Sphinx, Troll, Giant, Alien... you get the idea) 396 27%
Construct (Golem, Robot, Elemental, Siege Weapon... if you build it, it will fight) 469 32%
User

by Draconian » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:26 pm

Come on Creatures and Constructs! We've had enough humans and elves! Though a dwarf wouldn't be bad!
User

by Simmonds91 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:27 pm

Draconian wrote:

extremely agreed

I think that elves are as strong as humans, but they are slower to adapt and reproduce slowly.

elves and humans are like men and women, women (elves) are built less sturdier than men (humans) is how i see it. they are depicted as being slimmer, taller and more graceful than humans, so their bones are probably thinner and perhaps less dense (yknow, cause they are very athletic with the climbing trees and whatnot) too? well thats how i see it, they arent real beings in the first place so nothing is set in stone but yeah, elves - humans - dwarves, agility - power.
User

PreviousNext