A HERO IS BORN - The Hero created by the Community

For the King!

Re: A HERO IS BORN - The Hero created by the Community

by Juice Box » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:04 pm

Kowaghuz wrote:
Juice Box wrote:
Kowaghuz wrote:Little do you petty fools know that killer k is in fact a lizard-man(Just like Pope Francis and Obama) trying to take over the planet.

He is one uninitiated to the ways of humans and must adapt to their lifestyles before becoming an influential person.

I'm not Christian and I'm not American, but I know well enough not to insult the Pope and Obama for fun. It's never even funny anyway, and you might offend people, so you shouldn't bother.

I'm catholic and the pope is both a heretic and not a real pope.(Popes can't abdicate and Francis goes against a lot of Catholic doctrine)

As for Obama.... well, I know nothing about him but he seems all-right at a first glance.

And you really don't know this "Important people are lizard people" conspracy-joke, do you?

Of course I know about that joke. I'm just mature enough to know not to use it.

I'll respect your opinion on the Pope, but I myself and many other people (including Christians) actually love the Pope. He has the common sense to correct the obvious wrongs in the Catholic Church, like how stupid the story of Creation is and how gay people should not be judged wrongly.
User

by Kowaghuz » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:28 pm

Juice Box wrote:
Kowaghuz wrote:
Juice Box wrote:
I'm not Christian and I'm not American, but I know well enough not to insult the Pope and Obama for fun. It's never even funny anyway, and you might offend people, so you shouldn't bother.

I'm catholic and the pope is both a heretic and not a real pope.(Popes can't abdicate and Francis goes against a lot of Catholic doctrine)

As for Obama.... well, I know nothing about him but he seems all-right at a first glance.

And you really don't know this "Important people are lizard people" conspracy-joke, do you?

Of course I know about that joke. I'm just mature enough to know not to use it.

I'll respect your opinion on the Pope, but I myself and many other people (including Christians) actually love the Pope. He has the common sense to correct the obvious wrongs in the Catholic Church, like how stupid the story of Creation is and how gay people should not be judged wrongly.

My only real gripe with him is that he might allow gay marriage into churches(I'm fine with gay marriage outside of churches, though). Otherwise he can spew all the heresies his heart desires.
User

by Juice Box » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:34 pm

To be honest, I'm having major trouble understanding the Church's reasons for not allowing gay marriage. I used to be Christian, and I've read many books in the Bible, and up to now, I see the Church's reasons for not allowing gay marriage ("Because God made Adam and Eve, and not Adam and Steve") pretty stupid.
User

by Kowaghuz » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:05 pm

Juice Box wrote:To be honest, I'm having major trouble understanding the Church's reasons for not allowing gay marriage. I used to be Christian, and I've read many books in the Bible, and up to now, I see the Church's reasons for not allowing gay marriage ("Because God made Adam and Eve, and not Adam and Steve") pretty stupid.

1.You have the ability to abstain, unlike an animal.
2.It's better not to risk getting a STD. Protection wasn't a thing back in Sodom's time.
3.I never understood the need for gay marriage anyways. You can't have kids, so why would you need the tax reduction a married couple gets?
Of course, you could adopt, but that means you have the money to raise a kid.
4.God REALLY hates Sodom and Gomorrah(Or what's left of them), which where guilty of... well... y'know.

Even Jesus mentions them in a bad light.
User

by Zonoro13 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:02 pm

Kowaghuz wrote:1.You have the ability to abstain, unlike an animal.
2.It's better not to risk getting a STD. Protection wasn't a thing back in Sodom's time.
3.I never understood the need for gay marriage anyways. You can't have kids, so why would you need the tax reduction a married couple gets?
4.God REALLY hates Sodom and Gomorrah(Or what's left of them), which where guilty of... well... y'know.

1. Yes, people can abstain from sex. But that doesn't mean they should have to. If two (or more) consensual adults want to do it, why shouldn't they?
2. Well, now that protection exists, this point is moot.
3. So infertile straight couples shouldn't be allowed to get married either? And marriage isn't about kids, it's about a partnership. Here are the benefits of marriage in my country:
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/ ... 30190.html
Should gays not be allowed to have these rights, like visiting the SO when they're in the hospital?
4. I wrote a book in which God smote a straight couple, so therefore, God hates straights. Your logic is so inherently flawed that it's not even funny. marriage is not a religious institution, so why should the Bible have a say in the private life of others?
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by Kowaghuz » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:12 pm

Zonoro13 wrote:
Kowaghuz wrote:1.You have the ability to abstain, unlike an animal.

1. Yes, people can abstain from sex. But that doesn't mean they should have to. If two (or more) consensual adults want to do it, why shouldn't they?
2. Well, now that protection exists, this point is moot.
3. So infertile straight couples shouldn't be allowed to get married either? And marriage isn't about kids, it's about a partnership. Here are the benefits of marriage in my country:
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/ ... 30190.html
Should gays not be allowed to have these rights, like visiting the SO when they're in the hospital?
4. I wrote a book in which God smote a straight couple, so therefore, God hates straights. Your logic is so inherently flawed that it's not even funny. marriage is not a religious institution, so why should the Bible have a say in the private life of others?

1.AIDS. And because *** is cheap entertainment for people that aren't more rational than animals. Of course you can do it, but with so much **** to be done in the 3rd millenium Anno Domini *** is a poor excuse for entertainment.
2.Wad if d codom breks.
3.Can't you have these things outside of marriage(Inhieritance, etc.)?

Regardless, they can have legal marriage as long as they keep it out of churches, that's my main problem.
4."I wrote a book that takes place in Middle Earth and elves suck there. Thus elves suck in all of Tolkien's works."

Same goes for protestantism.

"Nope, Legolas wasn't a character in LOTR because we say so."
User

by Zonoro13 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:08 pm

Kowaghuz wrote:1.AIDS. And because *** is cheap entertainment for people that aren't more rational than animals. Of course you can do it, but with so much **** to be done in the 3rd millenium Anno Domini *** is a poor excuse for entertainment.
2.Wad if d codom breks.
3.Can't you have these things outside of marriage(Inhieritance, etc.)?

Regardless, they can have legal marriage as long as they keep it out of churches, that's my main problem.
4."I wrote a book that takes place in Middle Earth and elves suck there. Thus elves suck in all of Tolkien's works."

Same goes for protestantism.

"Nope, Legolas wasn't a character in LOTR because we say so."

1. So.. People shouldn't have sex? What? I wasn't sure before, but now I know you're trolling. Since I'm dumb, I will keep replying to this bait.
2. Same goes for straight sex, there is always a risk; STDs can be transmitted through that, too.
3. Nope. And why should churches be allowed not to marry gays? That's discrimination.
4. The thing is, Christians didn't invent God. You ca't say God hates gays, because you have no evidence. The Bible is not evidence.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by The_TaTs » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:31 pm

Ok. Hi.
I'll state the obvious here:

This is not the thread for this.

This is not the subforum for this.

Discussing these issues will most likely lead to animosity rather than enlightenment.
If you really, like really, want to keep this conversation going I can split this thread and move it to the "Off topic" section.

Back on topic then...
He community Hero polls are over. We are now in the process of adapting Chapa's design to the usual KR art style.

I will be posting the work-in-progress very soon. I will also post some of her stats for your consideration.
User

by Zonoro13 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:34 pm

The_TaTs wrote:Ok. Hi.
I'll state the obvious here:

This is not the thread for this.

This is not the subforum for this.

Discussing these issues will most likely lead to animosity rather than enlightenment.
If you really, like really, want to keep this conversation going I can split this thread and move it to the "Off topic" section.

Back on topic then...
He community Hero polls are over. We are now in the process of adapting Chapa's design to the usual KR art style.

I will be posting the work-in-progress very soon. I will also post some of her stats for your consideration.

Sorry, I'll continue the debate via PM.

The hero is very coolio, pls gud stats.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by Draconian » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:46 pm

As for Lilith's stats, I would prefer some serious damage output. Movement speed and defensive stats I don't really care about, but I have a lot more fun playing with heroes that can take out enemies well.
So if I lied in order to get the color I wanted, would I still be black because that means I am willing to do anything to achieve my goals?
User

by awesomejoon » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:45 pm

Movement speed is crucial in late game
Fate/Grand Order is a cancer game
I'm dead. Nuff said
User

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:08 pm

She seems like a hero designed for slaying enemies, so for stats, she should have good health but no armor or outstanding regen, to keep her as a solid hero but not anything to rely on too much or take advantage of. Damage and speed(both attack and movement speed) would be the number one priority, and would go well with her upgrades. She also needs to have a really good respawn time, somewhere between 15-20 seconds depending on how good the rest of her stats are, otherwise her Resurrection skill will become useless like Sha'tra's Final Countdown ability.
BBB

by Draconian » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:13 am

The portrait that the community selected has a lot of metal on her, a bit of armor might be good. If she is too durable, then she won't die very often and Resurrection will hardly be used.
So if I lied in order to get the color I wanted, would I still be black because that means I am willing to do anything to achieve my goals?
User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:24 am

Maybe less health but with some armor would be better. Around half physical resistance and HP in the 400's, I imagine.
BBB

by Zonoro13 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:25 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:Maybe less health but with some armor would be better. Around half physical resistance and HP in the 400's, I imagine.

OP. 25-35% Armor with the same health would be better. Remember, she's a damage dealer, not a tank.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:07 am

Zonoro13 wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:Maybe less health but with some armor would be better. Around half physical resistance and HP in the 400's, I imagine.

OP. 25-35% Armor with the same health would be better. Remember, she's a damage dealer, not a tank.

30% is good, but she'll need extraordinary damage or at least really powerful skills to be a real damage dealer. Medium damage but being able to attack/use skills quickly and often is my personal favorite option in this case.
BBB

by Juice Box » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:13 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Zonoro13 wrote:

30% is good, but she'll need extraordinary damage or at least really powerful skills to be a real damage dealer. Medium damage but being able to attack/use skills quickly and often is my personal favorite option in this case.

^^This.

Short ability cooldowns are sort of vital for this hero. But let's also not forget that her Resurrection ability still needs work. Zonoro's past suggestion for it should work fine:

Zonoro wrote:How about this: the hero starts the stage with a 0% chance of revival, and this chance slowly increases over time; when the chance is 100%, the hero gains a halo to show the player that they don't have to worry as much about the hero. Reviving or dying would of course would reset the counter. At max level the chance would reach maximum in around a minute.
User

by Draconian » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:58 am

How about this: the hero starts the stage with a 0% chance of revival, and this chance slowly increases over time; when the chance is 100%, the hero gains a halo to show the player that they don't have to worry as much about the hero. Reviving or dying would of course would reset the counter. At max level the chance would reach maximum in around a minute.

This is a very good idea.
User

by MisterX » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:59 pm

Lilith will arrive this June along with a new endless mode... just for your interest...

Facebook: "There is only one endless mode for Origins. The second one will be released in June."
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:14 pm

MisterX wrote:Lilith will arrive this June along with a new endless mode... just for your interest...

Facebook: "There is only one endless mode for Origins. The second one will be released in June."

I hope it will be a Spider/Fae inspired one.

Crap, tired and spoiling.. Sorry.
Last edited by RaZoR LeAf on Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yes it's me

PreviousNext