Kingdom Rush Wikia - Official Discussion Thread

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush Wikia - Official Discussion Thread

by Juice Box » Tue May 19, 2015 2:10 pm

Draconian wrote:I was playing Kingdom Rush on addictinggames and noticed something weird; on wave 9 of The Dark Tower, the enemies include Trolls, Troll Champions, and Troll Chieftans. I didn't remember these from the previous times I have played, and the wiki says that wave 9 should be composed of Giant Spiders and Matriarchs. Is there something I am missing?

Vez says, "Remember these guys?" on that Wave, right? Quite sure Ironhide removed that on the more recent versions. For the sake of balance, I assume.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue May 19, 2015 4:33 pm

Juice Box wrote:
Draconian wrote:I was playing Kingdom Rush on addictinggames and noticed something weird; on wave 9 of The Dark Tower, the enemies include Trolls, Troll Champions, and Troll Chieftans. I didn't remember these from the previous times I have played, and the wiki says that wave 9 should be composed of Giant Spiders and Matriarchs. Is there something I am missing?

Vez says, "Remember these guys?" on that Wave, right? Quite sure Ironhide removed that on the more recent versions. For the sake of balance, I assume.

It sounds like one of those cases where the game are different, like Sarelgaz's Lair on Steam has vastly different enemies (Necromancers and Demons). I'll have to check if I still have a KR save on my ArmorGames account and check it, could just be a case of adding the alternate waves to the wiki.
Yes it's me

by cactusmcgirk » Sun May 24, 2015 10:29 am

Can someone with an iPad add the level descriptions for The Underpass and Emberspike Depths? I would do it but the level descriptions on Android are often shortened so I don't want to add the incomplete versions.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun May 24, 2015 11:15 am

cactusmcgirk wrote:Can someone with an iPad add the level descriptions for The Underpass and Emberspike Depths? I would do it but the level descriptions on Android are often shortened so I don't want to add the incomplete versions.

I don't understand why they're not there. I will fill them in a soon as my iPad is charged (unless someone gets there first).
Yes it's me

by RaZoR LeAf » Sat May 30, 2015 4:02 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:
Juice Box wrote:

It sounds like one of those cases where the game are different, like Sarelgaz's Lair on Steam has vastly different enemies (Necromancers and Demons). I'll have to check if I still have a KR save on my ArmorGames account and check it, could just be a case of adding the alternate waves to the wiki.

I've just replayed the Dark Tower on Armor Games and there was no difference in waves (well there was a tiny difference on one of the earlier waves with less Brigands, but that was it). So unless the version you played was an older one, there are no longer trolls or ogres in the final level.
Yes it's me

by RaZoR LeAf » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:32 pm

I don't mean to have so many posts in a row, but if needs must.

RaZoR LeAf wrote:
Finwer wrote:What about those pictures for different important pages I suggested before Razor,are you still making them?

They're on my to do list, but they're not particularly urgent.

I finally got round to making some images for the slider gallery for the front page after seeing some k=nice ones on another wiki. I'll upload them and change it when the new update is released as two of them are obviously related. But I figure that we can at least be a bit more like some other wikis by highlighting some pages more often. So I propose having the four following banners:

Newest Release - Whatever the newest/most recent release is for. In this case it will be for the Twilight Endless, but each time a new one comes out it'll change.
Focus On: Hero - A hero is picked randomly, as a "Hey check out this page"
Focus On: Tower - Same as above but for a tower.
Focus On: ??? - Not sure what to do for the fourth one. Possibly a level, or an enemy/boss? Swap between the two perhaps?
Yes it's me

by Finwer » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:54 pm

The fourth one can be randomized,like "hey check out the enemies page to better know your enemies" or "didn't got all those references,study up!" and link it to the Trivia page (if you can do that at least).
Also thank you for implementing my suggestion! :D
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User

by Chimto » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:15 pm

Can anyone fill out the rest of Lilith's level 6 stats? I forgot to save them down before I levelled her up further.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by SairiRM » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:57 pm

Razor, could I help with the trivia page? No Origins hero or tower reference has been added yet.
User

by Chimto » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:02 pm

Do not add them in yet. I think I'll have to split that Trivia article; it's far too big now.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by SairiRM » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:05 pm

Chimto wrote:Do not add them in yet. I think I'll have to split that Trivia article; it's far too big now.

Why not have a trivia section on every tower or hero page like they used to?
User

by The Kingmaker » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:39 pm

My lilith is level 6. I'm not sure how to alter a wiki page so I'll put them here if you don't mind.
Health: 340
Armour: Medium (was low before, so went above 30%)
Attack: 14-20
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Draconian » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:46 pm

My lilith is level 6. I'm not sure how to alter a wiki page so I'll put them here if you don't mind.
Health: 340
Armour: Medium (was low before, so went above 30%)
Attack: 14-20

Got it!
So if I lied in order to get the color I wanted, would I still be black because that means I am willing to do anything to achieve my goals?
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:17 pm

Chimto wrote:Do not add them in yet. I think I'll have to split that Trivia article; it's far too big now.

This is why I didn't add any of the Origins stuff to it. I have been intending to split all the trivia back down into their relevant pages, it's just never been a big priority.

EDIT: I've added all the images I have to the pages that need them. Profile pics for both heroes, (a better profile pic for Lilith), plus all the skill icons. Added them to the category page too. Twilight Brute image and mini image. Level image for the page and the Endless icon for the category. I've put the three new banners on the front page in the slider gallery, I just need to rework the coding to have better comments on them, it's a very small amount of characters that show up, and I couldn't get any links to work properly. I'll have to get better images of Ainyl and I'm working on getting the Brute killing achievement. So as soon as I have them, I will add those too.
Yes it's me

by Zonoro13 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:09 pm

Why not have a trivia page for each game?
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by Finwer » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:34 am

We really should improve the Tips and Tricks section for each hero. I mean look at Kutsao's section vs Alleria's. We first need to make some kind of template we all should look into when writing the tips. Tmn's seems the best one.
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User

by Chimto » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:31 pm

I don't get what's wrong with the editor. Every once in a while I'd see all the categories being removed from a page with one edit. Did any of you mess with the category list?
User

by blu3 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:23 pm

hey i was looking at bruce's page, and in the tips and tricks section it incorrectly states that bruce has the highest hp of any hero in kro. reg'son has the highest hp with 600, i would change it but i have no idea how
breadsticks
User

Location: Across the street from that place, you know, that place, the one with the sign?

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:26 pm

blu3 wrote:hey i was looking at bruce's page, and in the tips and tricks section it incorrectly states that bruce has the highest hp of any hero in kro. reg'son has the highest hp with 600, i would change it but i have no idea how

Bruce has 680 HP, which is more than Reg'son. If you're just looking at stats without consideration into passives (which you shouldn't anyways, but if you are) then Reg'son only has 480 without Eldritch Way. Faustus has more innately (625) than Reg'son even with his passives anyways.
BBB

by Kowaghuz » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:42 pm

Oy, you guys still up for categorizing enemies by types?(Spiders, Goblins, Reptiles, etc.)

Because I have all summer to do pointless things. Just tell me if you need help, I'm pretty familiar with wikia formatting
User

PreviousNext