Premium Content FAQ

For the King!

Re: Premium Content FAQ

by Giangreymon » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Nvm, btw anyone has notice kazam? Cuz i dun see him a months ago :(
http://shadowscythe.minitroopers.com *pls visit and create an army in the link*
Image Image
*Eat without seasoning! if you do nuht follow mah order!* -daz hou evil cookie crumbles- >:D
User

by KRJeff » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:59 am

Is there any more info on premium content for the iPad version? Will it include all the combat extras of the online/ flash version (extra reinforcement, lightning bolt, extra gold, etc...)? If so, is there any eta? Thanks, please respond.
User

by DragonKnight » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Giangreymon wrote:Nvm, btw anyone has notice kazam? Cuz i dun see him a months ago :(

His ability to post everywhere is only matched by his ability to forget his password :ugeek:
User

by Epicazeroth » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:41 am

He is ninja. Literally, look at his avatar.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by Andralexis » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:52 am

suin wrote:The paypal acc works just associating to the US credit cards like Master Card or Visa. You can actually "buy" some amount from a dealer (usually illegal) who owns a Visa or Master-associated paypal acc by cash or online paying, and then he will remit you the amount to your registered paypal account.

I figure this is the only way for outside-US users to make the paypal work and I did it this way actually (like $3 for $2.5)

I have been afKingdom Rush for like half a year, but I do not reside in the States, and I was completely able to get my donation content.

You just need a Paypal account that can actually withdraw funds from somewhere (either a MC or Visa Card, or its own PayPal funds).

For those of you who may want to support this amazing game and are unable to do it, please send a message to Armor Games. Maybe if enough people spams them they will reconsider fixing their payment system.
User

by Julian » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:57 pm

Oh hey Andralexis :D
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Giangreymon » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:56 am

Please dun change the topic :D
Image Image
*Eat without seasoning! if you do nuht follow mah order!* -daz hou evil cookie crumbles- >:D
User

by DragonKnight » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:30 pm

Luxsum and Caveman have been gone too
User

by Mrmadman2502 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:28 pm

I have got the premium, (on kongregate), and it worked. I lost my accounts later, and when I opened a new one I didnt have premium anymore. Did I do something wrong? I also have tried to get it again, and it didnt work.
User

by Epicazeroth » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:20 pm

It's per account. You have to buy again or find out your old account.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by Julian » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Mrmadman2502 wrote:I have got the premium, (on kongregate), and it worked. I lost my accounts later, and when I opened a new one I didnt have premium anymore. Did I do something wrong? I also have tried to get it again, and it didnt work.

Do you really mean account or are you talking about saves? C:
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Giangreymon » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:04 am

Question: if i have premium on kong and i delete the cookies... Do my premium content will gone?
Image Image
User

by Julian » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Giangreymon wrote:Question: if i have premium on kong and i delete the cookies... Do my premium content will gone?

Nope :D
User

by Andralexis » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:46 pm

Hi there Julian, how you doing?

It seems the FAQ could use an update, could you help me here please? I was not around when the Ironhide developers gave us the two extra stages (Sarelgaz and Acaroth), so I'm as clueless about them and other new stuff as I was the frst time I played KR.

:D
User

by Julian » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Andralexis wrote:Hi there Julian, how you doing?

It seems the FAQ could use an update, could you help me here please? I was not around when the Ironhide developers gave us the two extra stages (Sarelgaz and Acaroth), so I'm as clueless about them and other new stuff as I was the frst time I played KR.

:D

I am great, thanks C: How about you?

And after rereading the premium content FAQ, I would say the only things it doesn't tell about are the two new stages. So, about those:
- At Sarelgaz's Lair you have to move to the Frozen Highlands to kill the awoken spider queen Sarelgaz, her minions and everything which remaines of Veznan's army.
- At Ruins of Acaroth you have to cross the Royal Bridge to kill Gul'Thak, an orcish warlord taking advantage of the power vacuum left by Vez'nan, and his army of goblins, orcs and trolls.

Both are really fun and a bit more challenging than the other stages in my humble opinion :D
User

by Epicazeroth » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:06 am

I still haven't beaten Ruins of Acaroth.
Image Image
User

by DragonKnight » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:11 am

Epicazeroth wrote:I still haven't beaten Ruins of Acaroth.

i still havent bothered to beat it on herioc and iron
User

by Giangreymon » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:46 am

Wew, thats what u call SpammING :mrgreen:
Many players surely havnt finished it cuz they dun have premium or its really hard to beat
Image Image
User

by Epicazeroth » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:40 pm

How?
Last edited by Epicazeroth on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
User

by LichLord » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:53 am

Even me being a new guy could tell Epicazeroth...not like Giangreymon is far behind, both of you are such spammers lol, as for How? I think its too obvious to answer, everyone should've noticed already, in any case the How? itself is more spam, spam answering more spam, and even this post of mine is considered spam right now so I'll stop following into the spammer's way here. :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User

PreviousNext