Heracles - Bounce

Go greek!!

Heracles - Bounce

by adamNCSU » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:14 pm

I'm having a real hard time with Hercules' bounce skill. I can pretty easily beat the game with all the other player/skill combinations.

I have a really hard time killing large groups of enemies. All of the other player's skills allow for large amounts of splash damage for large groups. But the bounce skill seems really hard to use.

Does anyone have any tips for this skill?

Last edited by adamNCSU on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

Re: Hercules - Bounce

by adamNCSU » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:08 pm

Nevermind! I beat it today. It is definitely the hardest of the skills though. Took a lot of tries to complete the later levels.

The only recommendation I can make is to aim for the head in a way that makes your projectile pop up and come right back down. If you get good, you can hit multiple times on the same enemy. It definitely helps to have low might, so your projectile won't have as much momentum when it strikes the head. If you have a lot of might, your projectiles just ricochet off the enemies and makes it harder to get multiple hits.
User

Re: Heracles - Bounce

by Max Float » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:27 am

I did it too!

For me the keys to victory were airshots. One should use it to slow down the critters who just arrived in the screen. That's the only way to kill three gorgons behind a cyclope and two minotaurs.
User