Odysseuss Olympian Idea

Go greek!!

Odysseuss Olympian Idea

by LordMarshmellow » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:00 pm

He would be a melle hero meaning that he doesnt stand and throw objects he would be in the area were the monsters are you could move left right and jump you could attack and block meaning he was very effective against land enemies but weak against air enemyies . He would have the ability to dash but that would use up his stamina he would have new abilities to put points into they would be Endurance : Increases stamina recharge rate , Dexterity : Increases swing speed and makes attacking cost less stamina , Agility : Increases move speed and jump height and the standard olympian structure upgrade . His specials would be Chiron traning : when dashing and blocking odysseuss would perfom a shield bash
Yes i can make marshmellows out of thin air
User

Re: Odysseuss Olympian Idea

by BubblesMaster » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:54 pm

This is kinda a physics game, so I don't think this we'll happen, cool though!
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by LordMarshmellow » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:13 pm

BubblesMaster wrote:This is kinda a physics game, so I don't think this we'll happen, cool though!

Yeah your right
Yes i can make marshmellows out of thin air
User

by SilasLock » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:47 am

Also, Odysseus traditionally fought with a bow, not melee. Perseus already fills up that slot, so I really don't think this should be in the game.

However, I like the idea in general. The more famous greek heroes the better, amirite? :yey:
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User

by SilasLock » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:15 pm

SilasLock wrote:Also, Odysseus traditionally fought with a bow, not melee. Perseus already fills up that slot, so I really don't think this should be in the game.

However, I like the idea in general. The more famous greek heroes the better, amirite? :yey:

Argh, if only Odysseus had been in the game from the start with a bow, and that Perseus was something completely different.
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User

by edraider66 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:49 pm

BubblesMaster wrote:This is kinda a physics game, so I don't think this we'll happen, cool though!

cool idea but I agree with bubble master
Who you gonna call? ghost-toasties! (its a cereal) @trademark of post cereals* I just had to do that p.s. hi... Hi... hI... HI... PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME AHYA AHYA AHYA AHYA AHYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User