Victory!

Go greek!!

Victory!

by LichLord » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Victory! so hi everyone I'm new here and this is my first post (no duh :P), I actually started out playing Kingdom Rush first but after a week, maybe a couple of days more I finished getting all the stars there as well as the achievements, and I loved that game alot so I decided to check if ironhide had any other games, and I found this one.

Clash of the olympians, when compared to Kingdom Rush, might not be the best game around, but its still a fun defense/action game. I read about it first a little and noticed that everybody said Achilles was the best/easiest to pass the game with, followed by Hercules (or Heracles...), but that Perseus was either the hardest one or that he sucked completely and wasn't worth playing with him. I got disappointed since bow and arrow is my favorite weapon after all so I decided to try him out anyways and stick with him no matter what. On my first playthrough I just accomplished a couple of levels getting to know the game yesterday and had decided for multishot path, learning which stats were more beneficial to me or simply which stats I prefered. I didn't like multishot that much and thought maybe going with him really wasn't the best decision, mostly noticing the lack of damage. However when I did play it out today again from start I decided to try out the poison arrow path and prioritized on only raising it along speed, and that made a BIG freaking difference. Not only did the poison make up for the lack of damage but it gave the arrows a lovely AOE damage to both airborn and on floor enemies, AND it slowed them all down *very ideal for flag master*. Along the speed upgrades I managed to pass around 16 of the levels with all flag master, protector and first blood, only in 2-3 levels I missed the flag master (damn chimeras...). Of course with the latter xp I buyed out the bow upgrades and critical upgrades for fun (it did help taking down cyclops/chimeras faster), along the structure, but both weren't even necesary with the max poison and speed upgrades. I never touched strenght until boss because I already had the non-upgraded strength shots aimed to hit everywhere, when I did tried out in between I didn't like the changes. For the last level/boss fight I did upgrade the strength to max so the arrow would have the speed to hit all the bosses weak points in time. So here I am showing that you CAN beat the game with Perseus and in fact with an almost perfect score I would say since I only missed 2-3 levels of flag master bonuses, so for those finding the game to hard just try it out again!, if I beat it with Perseus you can beat it with any of the 3 easily! Good luck everyone! :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User

Re: Victory!

by TheHallMonitor » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:14 pm

Yeah poison perseus and fire achilles rule!
ded

by Cheesecake » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:11 am

I tried it out, it's really strong.
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D

by LichLord » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Yeah and I have to admit that Fire Spear Achiless is pretty good damage as well, along an awesome aoe on ground, lack of airborn aoe though, still second best imo.
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User

by Cheesecake » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:35 pm

LichLord wrote:Yeah and I have to admit that Fire Spear Achiless is pretty good damage as well, along an awesome aoe on ground, lack of airborn aoe though, still second best imo.

I say they're equal, depending on whether you favour strength over speed.
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D

by LichLord » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:12 am

The quoted post was before some more testing though, I already agreed that there both equal too with TheHallMonitor on the Hints! topic I believe, it ends on personal preference between those 2, both are the best.
User

by DragonKnight » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:26 pm

I just beat the final boss on this game
The boss to me has Lito written all over it
User

by lunathpro » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:48 am

Yeah! I like this game.
Note: I like watch movies, listen to music on Youtube and Play funny friv games on frivgroup.info
User

by Ninja » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:59 pm

serizawa1234 wrote:I already agreed that there both equal too with TheHallMonitor on the Hints!
gclub ผ่านเว็บ

Dude,it's been 3 YEARS since something was posted on this thread. :roll:
:hero:
User

by wailwail » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:50 pm

Well it doesn't count as a necrobump since this whole forum is dead.
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by Ninja » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:29 pm

wailwail wrote:Well it doesn't count as a necrobump since this whole forum is dead.

I suppose that's true.
:hero:
User