Suggestions

Go greek!!

Suggestions

by Ievory11 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:20 pm

I doubt anybody will care, or read this thread, but I don't care.

Personally I think this game is great, but there is some stuff I think that could make it better, like adding a arrow pointing where your weapon will go.

What are your suggestions?
User

Re: Suggestions

by TheHallMonitor » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:47 pm

How about some new upgrade paths?

Demeter's Fury (Achilles)
Roots enemies in place for a couple of seconds.
Secondary Effect: If enemy is killed by spear, it drops damaging and slowing thorns on the ground.

Explosives (Hercules)
Items explode when they hit something, dealing extra damage.
Secondary Effect: Enemies get pushed back slightly.

Can't think of one for Perseus.
ded

by Ievory11 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:53 pm

I like those ideas. Also, maybe you could make Perseus a little more powerful, I find it almost impossible to beat the later levels with him.
User

by LichLord » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Perseus...more powerful!? Well this depends, if your with the multi/magic shot path then maybe...but with poison perseus? Impossible he would be broken lol.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User

by Ievory11 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:47 pm

LichLord wrote:Perseus...more powerful!? Well this depends, if your with the multi/magic shot path then maybe...but with poison perseus? Impossible he would be broken lol.

Yeah, multi/magic shot path.
User

by LichLord » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 am

Well in that case...its a really hard path, because all you do is spread around your shots and it beats the purpose of aiming. Or in the case of Piercing Heracle, its also not really good because they would have to be in a straight line for it to be worth it, the complete opposite of multi perseus. I honestly recommend you start over as poison perseus and upgrade the poison arrow to lv2 for the poison gas which spreads a nice aoe poison that slows everything...its really worth it, you already know that starting with perseus can be hard though. Ignore the weapon upgrade until poison is fully upgraded, and the only other thing I recomend is speed so you can spread the poison faster. The rest is just having a couple of shots already aimed where you can hit every point in the screen, I personally liked arced shots that fall from sky, which cover all heights, you just have to find the right angle shots for you, of course these lasts tips are in general. ^-^
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User

by Ievory11 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:17 am

LichLord wrote:Well in that case...its a really hard path, because all you do is spread around your shots and it beats the purpose of aiming. Or in the case of Piercing Heracle, its also not really good because they would have to be in a straight line for it to be worth it, the complete opposite of multi perseus. I honestly recommend you start over as poison perseus and upgrade the poison arrow to lv2 for the poison gas which spreads a nice aoe poison that slows everything...its really worth it, you already know that starting with perseus can be hard though. Ignore the weapon upgrade until poison is fully upgraded, and the only other thing I recomend is speed so you can spread the poison faster. The rest is just having a couple of shots already aimed where you can hit every point in the screen, I personally liked arced shots that fall from sky, which cover all heights, you just have to find the right angle shots for you, of course these lasts tips are in general. ^-^

Got it, thanks!
User

by LichLord » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:27 am

Ievory11 wrote:Got it, thanks!

No problem, hope it helps! ^-^
User

by awietheplayer » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:16 am

They should have put a titan
its simple visit my dragon or die
visit my dragon ----> Image <-------
Or Here another one
User

by Cheesecake » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:26 pm

awietheplayer wrote:They should have put a titan

Titan=Temple(and everything around it) destroyed in the blink of an eye, end of story
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D

by awietheplayer » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Exactly
Or Here another one
User

by Cheesecake » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:32 pm

awietheplayer wrote:Exactly

..........You sound like a maniac.... but Im a maniac too. I must agree having a titan destroy the temple and having a hero trying to stop him would be fun... :)
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.

by LichLord » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:39 pm

Hades himself came to the temple and the hero defended it...to have Zeus make fun of your in your face anyways which I found funny but still, I can't imagine a titan fitting on that screen without destroying the temple automaticly if Hades is already so huge. :o
User

by Cheesecake » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:41 pm

LichLord wrote:Hades himself came to the temple and the hero defended it...to have Zeus make fun of your in your face anyways which I found funny but still, I can't imagine a titan fitting on that screen without destroying the temple automaticly if Hades is already so huge. :o

I can imagine it... :twisted:

by LichLord » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:53 pm

Hmm...

*auto destroyed temple with hell raising on earth and hades laughing at the shoulder of the titan while the poor hero just got terminated by the titan in the most gruesome way*

I guess so can I! :twisted:
User

by awietheplayer » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:06 am

Cheesecake wrote:
LichLord wrote:Hades himself came to the temple and the hero defended it...to have Zeus make fun of your in your face anyways which I found funny but still, I can't imagine a titan fitting on that screen without destroying the temple automaticly if Hades is already so huge. :o

I like the way u think hehe :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Or Here another one
User

by Cheesecake » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:13 am

Cheesecake wrote:

LichLord wrote:Hmm...

*auto destroyed temple with hell raising on earth and hades laughing at the shoulder of the titan while the poor hero just got terminated by the titan in the most gruesome way*

I guess so can I!

awietheplayer wrote:I like the way u think hehe :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Evil ftw :twisted:

by awietheplayer » Mon May 07, 2012 10:35 pm

the devs should put Gaiai the earth goddess and with one attack ur sceen turns black
Or Here another one
User

by Epicazeroth » Tue May 08, 2012 1:09 am

We fight the Earth?
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by awietheplayer » Tue May 08, 2012 1:42 am

Well basically she's the goddess of earth so I'm pretty sure she can transform int the earth but well never know becuase Ur screen turns black
Or Here another one
User

Next