Soccer Challenge for the win!

Kick off!

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

by Zonoro13 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:28 pm

xstargaming wrote:My apologies if this is considered impolite, but I was simply curious as to the whereabouts of the game. Rather, I am curious as to where a playable version of it is.

On every site that I have traveled to thus far, the game only appears with a light blue background and the Mochi live updates lock symbol. Nothing more of it loads, for me, at least.

I would like to play this game in order to evaluate it to some degree, so if anyone could lead me to a functioning copy of the game, that would be awesome. :)

You can play right on Ironhide.
http://ironhidegames.com/soccer_challenge.php
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by xstargaming » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:56 pm

Zonoro13 wrote:
xstargaming wrote:My apologies if this is considered impolite, but I was simply curious as to the whereabouts of the game. Rather, I am curious as to where a playable version of it is.

On every site that I have traveled to thus far, the game only appears with a light blue background and the Mochi live updates lock symbol. Nothing more of it loads, for me, at least.

I would like to play this game in order to evaluate it to some degree, so if anyone could lead me to a functioning copy of the game, that would be awesome. :)

I tried that... For some reason that I do not know, it shall not load for me...
User

by Zonoro13 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:11 pm

xstargaming wrote:
Zonoro13 wrote:

I tried that... For some reason that I do not know, it shall not load for me...

In that case I don't know... It could be a problem with your computer.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by xstargaming » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:23 pm

I suspect as much...
User

by CordiaMercier » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:31 am

Hey guys Do you want to know more about livescore soccer information and data about your favorite teams in soccer? I just know where to find it. :skull:
User

Previous