Soccer Challenge for the win!

Kick off!

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

Postby Giangreymon » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:52 am

:idea: there should be quest in KR that u need to finish the game i mean soccer ...then after doing the quest u will get a reward! The Reward will be stars, new tower? Or u will unlock extra stage like Ruins of Acaroth and Saralergaz's Lair (The extrastage you will unlock will be related to soccer)... Thats how many players will play this game :D a nice idea?
http://shadowscythe.minitroopers.com *pls visit and create an army in the link*
Image Image
Image
Image
*Eat without seasoning! if you do nuht follow mah order!* -daz hou evil cookie crumbles- >:D
User avatar
Giangreymon
User
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:58 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

Postby LichLord » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:36 am

Giangreymon wrote::idea: there should be quest in KR that u need to finish the game i mean soccer ...then after doing the quest u will get a reward! The Reward will be stars, new tower? Or u will unlock extra stage like Ruins of Acaroth and Saralergaz's Lair (The extrastage you will unlock will be related to soccer)... Thats how many players will play this game :D a nice idea?


Please no...things like this turns playing games for fun into playing games as a chore...just to obtain some benefits that I wouldn't get otherwise? No thanks.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User avatar
LichLord
User
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

Postby Giangreymon » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:09 am

Ok?... I just want to make the game to be played and more players of that game will learn more about soccer :ugeek:
http://shadowscythe.minitroopers.com *pls visit and create an army in the link*
Image Image
Image
Image
*Eat without seasoning! if you do nuht follow mah order!* -daz hou evil cookie crumbles- >:D
User avatar
Giangreymon
User
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:58 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

Postby LichLord » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:46 pm

I'm just talking about my own personal expirience, playing other games as a chore just to be able to get something in the game that I actually enjoy, isn't fun at all. You shouldn't NEED to play other games that you don't like to enchance your own gaming expirience with the ones you do love. :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User avatar
LichLord
User
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

Postby Epicazeroth » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:27 am

So basically you want everything to come to you without any work on your part.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User avatar
Epicazeroth
User
 
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: United States of America

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

Postby LichLord » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:35 am

Umm no you clearly misunderstood my words, then again you've demonstrated poor comprehension in other topics already so I'm not surprised, so let me use a more clear example to you. I shouldn't be forced to play soccer challenge, a game that I would probably find boring and wouldn't enjoy doing so at all, just to get a benefit in Kingdom Rush which I do enjoy playing so much. I would, however do all the work necessary to obtain everything in Kingdom Rush as long as its obtain by playing Kingdom Rush itself because I have fun doing so, and enjoy it. Plus if I didn't do any work on my part I wouldn't have enjoyed getting all 62 stars and completing all achievements by myself, do you also need me to screen shot those for you as well? :)

Edit: Also you can stop your very futile attempts at trying to get back at me just because I've clearly stated in public that I believe you are a spammer, its not like it was a secret to anyone else anyways. Besides doing so is just not only filling the forums with more of your spam but also wasting your own time because your opinion to me couldn't matter any less to me than it already does, because I don't care about a spammer's opinion at all. :)
Last edited by LichLord on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User avatar
LichLord
User
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

Postby Epicazeroth » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:38 am

Ok, but that's how life works, you need to do some things to do others. You don't even have to do Soccer Challenge, and it wouldn't take that much time. You wouldn't even have to do well, you could just pick all A's. Is this even possible anyway?
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User avatar
Epicazeroth
User
 
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: United States of America

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

Postby TheHallMonitor » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:02 am

LichLord wrote:Umm no you clearly misunderstood my words, then again you've demonstrated poor comprehension in other topics already so I'm not surprised, so let me use a more clear example to you. I shouldn't be forced to play soccer challenge, a game that I would probably find boring and wouldn't enjoy doing so at all, just to get a benefit in Kingdom Rush which I do enjoy playing so much. I would, however do all the work necessary to obtain everything in Kingdom Rush as long as its obtain by playing Kingdom Rush itself because I have fun doing so, and enjoy it. Plus if I didn't do any work on my part I wouldn't have enjoyed getting all 62 stars and completing all achievements by myself, do you also need me to screen shot those for you as well? :)

Edit: Also you can stop your very futile attempts at trying to get back at me just because I've clearly stated in public that I believe you are a spammer, its not like it was a secret to anyone else anyways. Besides doing so is just not only filling the forums with more of your spam but also wasting your own time because your opinion to me couldn't matter any less to me than it already does, because I don't care about a spammer's opinion at all. :)

Oohhh...... burn
ded
User avatar
TheHallMonitor
Moderator
 
Posts: 1538
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

Postby DragonKnight » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:37 pm

if anyones a spammer its giangreymon
DragonKnight
User
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:35 pm
Location: United States of America,Michigan

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

Postby Epicazeroth » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:49 pm

And you saying that I'm a spammer means I am? Haven't you read the articles I posted? Am I doing that?
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User avatar
Epicazeroth
User
 
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: United States of America

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

Postby LichLord » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:19 pm

DragonKnight wrote:if anyones a spammer its giangreymon


Yeah I think I stated elsewhere that only Giangreymon beats him haha.
Epicazeroth wrote:And you saying that I'm a spammer means I am? Haven't you read the articles I posted? Am I doing that?


Like I said, I will not waste my time on you anymore, so stop filling the forums with spam over the same thing again and again, get over it and have a good day sir! :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User avatar
LichLord
User
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

Postby Epicazeroth » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:27 pm

After this. You started it, and you are being a hypocrite.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User avatar
Epicazeroth
User
 
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: United States of America

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

Postby LichLord » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:54 pm

LichLord wrote:
Epicazeroth wrote:As I said, after this. You are being a hypocrite. I'm done. Any further discontent is your fault.


*Sigh* If you insist then please take it to private messages and I will explain whatever reasoning you still don't understand, as I'm not being a hypocrite I am just putting a stop to this argument because it is clearly not going anywhere, and I am not planning on spamming the forums giving you lessons against spamming, it would be counterproductive to the goal itself. So please just pm from now on?

To everyone else to might have found this bothering, I just thought SOMEONE had to take a stand against spammers and the like, since there's an absence of moderators in the forums to do so. What has made me feel better is that I've been pm'ed by people who agree with me and have even thanked me for doing so. So again, forgive me if you've found this bothering or disturbing to you here as this is the place where you come to relax and have fun talking about your favorite game and taking a break from your daily lives. And of course your welcome to those who believe I've been doing the right thing in doing so, or at least trying to.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User avatar
LichLord
User
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

Postby Giangreymon » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:13 am

I think lichlord didnt know FUN ;)
http://shadowscythe.minitroopers.com *pls visit and create an army in the link*
Image Image
Image
Image
*Eat without seasoning! if you do nuht follow mah order!* -daz hou evil cookie crumbles- >:D
User avatar
Giangreymon
User
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:58 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

Postby Epicazeroth » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:28 pm

I have to agree, though. I can remember 5 posts at most that you've said that made sense. This:
Giangreymon wrote:I think lichlord didnt know FUN ;)
, however, is one of them.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User avatar
Epicazeroth
User
 
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: United States of America

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

Postby DragonKnight » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Giangreymon wrote:I think lichlord didnt know FUN ;)

Well at least he dosent spend his time playing AQW all day long
DragonKnight
User
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:35 pm
Location: United States of America,Michigan

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

Postby Epicazeroth » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:40 pm

You are currently someone's underling, DragonKnight. There's a new user called DragonKing.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User avatar
Epicazeroth
User
 
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: United States of America

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

Postby DragonKnight » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:50 pm

i saw that*Pulls out spartan laser* BUT NO ONE RULES ME!
DragonKnight
User
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:35 pm
Location: United States of America,Michigan

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

Postby LichLord » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Epicazeroth wrote:I have to agree, though. I can remember 5 posts at most that you've said that made sense. This:
Giangreymon wrote:I think lichlord didnt know FUN ;)
, however, is one of them.


Is that all you can both come up with? Lol grow up kids, and stop spamming the forums with childish behavior. :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User avatar
LichLord
User
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

Postby Epicazeroth » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Then why did you go around picking an argument instead of leaving everyone alone. Now there are like 5 topics clogged with your argument.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User avatar
Epicazeroth
User
 
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Soccer Challenge: World Cup Edition 2010

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron