Soccer Challenge for the win!

Kick off!

Re: Soccer Challenge for the win!

by Zonoro13 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:28 pm

xstargaming wrote:My apologies if this is considered impolite, but I was simply curious as to the whereabouts of the game. Rather, I am curious as to where a playable version of it is.

On every site that I have traveled to thus far, the game only appears with a light blue background and the Mochi live updates lock symbol. Nothing more of it loads, for me, at least.

I would like to play this game in order to evaluate it to some degree, so if anyone could lead me to a functioning copy of the game, that would be awesome. :)

You can play right on Ironhide.
http://ironhidegames.com/soccer_challenge.php
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by xstargaming » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:56 pm

Zonoro13 wrote:
xstargaming wrote:My apologies if this is considered impolite, but I was simply curious as to the whereabouts of the game. Rather, I am curious as to where a playable version of it is.

On every site that I have traveled to thus far, the game only appears with a light blue background and the Mochi live updates lock symbol. Nothing more of it loads, for me, at least.

I would like to play this game in order to evaluate it to some degree, so if anyone could lead me to a functioning copy of the game, that would be awesome. :)

I tried that... For some reason that I do not know, it shall not load for me...
User

by Zonoro13 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:11 pm

xstargaming wrote:
Zonoro13 wrote:

I tried that... For some reason that I do not know, it shall not load for me...

In that case I don't know... It could be a problem with your computer.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by xstargaming » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:23 pm

I suspect as much...
User

by CordiaMercier » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:31 am

Hey guys Do you want to know more about livescore soccer information and data about your favorite teams in soccer? I just know where to find it. :skull:
User

Soccer Challenge for the win

by AvesRexer » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:51 am

Only for english speaking memebrs

Hey guys.

First of all, let me officialy thank Juce at his home place for helping the PES5/WE9LE scene still live new kitserver update.

If there is any oldtimer or maybe someone from the new Wave doesnt matter , who is looking with sentiment at the Pro Evolution Soccer genre, maybe he would be interested in playing couple games online with WE9LE Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution. For those who dont know, this is the improved PES5 version, which was released by KONAMI only in Korea, half a year after the release of PES5, and is considered by many the most realistic football simulation to date. And if for somebody the most important thing is realism, and not the graphics PES11, next gens etc..., then he will love this game, as many already do.

Couple months ago, 3 other people, did a great patch, with current squads, faces, kits, stadiums and so on, and so on.

If some of you would like to play this amazing game offline/online, have some general questions about it, head to our group that is located at:

WEPLAYWE.PL

that is without www in front

BTW, you dont need original game to play. But if someone desperatly want to, you can always try at ANTIQUE SHOPS in Korea

cheers

ps. My nick there is Luk
User

Previous