Typos/grammar errors galore in Alvaro's background

Anything and everything.

Typos/grammar errors galore in Alvaro's background

by Xinix » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Hi,

First off, fantastic game (talking mainly about Kingdom Rush).
Second, I am by no means a native English speaker so take this any way you want!

On the new 'about us' page, everything reads pretty nice except Vanzen's background story. Below I corrected various things that I believe are mistakes.

Rumor says 'has it' that when a tsunami blasts 'does a tsunami blast?, crashes/hits perhaps?' on the coast of some exotic distant 'distant exotic' land, it was merely him thinking 'pondering' what kind of socks to wear.

Master of the Dark arts, no rival has ever come to eyesight him 'been able to lay their eyes on him' before perishing in the 'think you can leave 'the' since 'ways' is used' most unpleasant ways.

When everything goes straight to hell, his calm and serenity remains steady 'remain as steady' as a senior surgeon's.

That is all :) Hope I didn't offend anyone.
Oh and +1 on the Schwartz !
User

Re: Typos/grammar errors galore in Alvaro's background

by FlashMush » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:37 pm

You have a point on some of them I see but others I think are fine as is. The ones that I think are ok as is would be the blasts (tsunamis can blast I suppose =p ), exotic distant I think can go either way, thinking is just a choice of diction and remains steady seems fine as is. Just my two cents though of course.
User

Re: Typos/grammar errors galore in Alvaro's background

by Vanzen » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:54 pm

They should be fixed now. Thank you for letting us know :D
Ironhide Developer