KR Arena

Anything and everything.

Re: KR Arena

by Ninja » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:02 am

That's because it was 3 pages ago :P :

Ninja wrote:Prince Pellferr combines CoL and Hunter's Mark to make Link of Doom (LoD), a magical mark that makes its target take double damage and heals the creator of the mark by the same amount. 8-)

He places it upon Kauri [22.5], and then shoots 2 arrows into him [2], having the effect of 4, and healing Pellferr by that quantity.

Also, I didn't mean to imply in any way that CoL was in a container. I just meant it was being used in a mixture.
:hero:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:59 pm

That's just one attack, though. It was already used, so it's not a mixture anymore. Even then, you just created a mixture using the skill, not placing the power itself inside of anything. I was expecting something entirely different.
BBB

by Ninja » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:15 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:That's just one attack, though. It was already used, so it's not a mixture anymore. Even then, you just created a mixture using the skill, not placing the power itself inside of anything. I was expecting something entirely different.

Not really. According to the rules, it is a BC mixture, and is therefore permanent. (Until unmixed.) Or do you mean that Umbra automatically unmixed and disabled it?
User

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:55 pm

Ninja wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:That's just one attack, though. It was already used, so it's not a mixture anymore. Even then, you just created a mixture using the skill, not placing the power itself inside of anything. I was expecting something entirely different.

Not really. According to the rules, it is a BC mixture, and is therefore permanent. (Until unmixed.) Or do you mean that Umbra automatically unmixed and disabled it?

We haven't been following that rule very much, though. I figured that Aeris just wanted to forget that rule since he wasn't enforcing it. :P

Following the logic of the base rules, the skill and mixture were both eradicated by Umbra's beam, as the beam destroys the skill entirely. It's back now, of course, but now we know for next time what to do when Umbra uses his beam. ;) Speaking of which...

Umbra uses a beam blitz (you know when he goes crazy and starts shooting beams rapidly until he destroys a ton of stuff on the screen?) to hit RZRider thrice and Kauri twice.
BBB

by Ninja » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:59 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:We haven't been following that rule very much, though. I figured that Aeris just wanted to forget that rule since he wasn't enforcing it. :P

I always follow that rule ... :?
User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:01 am

Not you specifically. By "we," I just meant all of the participants in the arena in general.
BBB

by The Kingmaker » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:47 am

Kaura continues to fight on, attaching Eerie Gardener to Seven Spears, tanning them at high speeds and long distance at Umbra (Probably somewhere around 20-25)
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by magicmetal03 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:17 pm

Amac continues to throw mage bolt(1),then run away.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:07 am

Umbra teleports to the opposite side of the arena, summoning Shades near him. As the heroes run to Umbra, the Shades gather into a considerable army.
BBB

by AerisDraco » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:24 am

Aeris makes a big bomb, bigger than any other bomb, ever (tm)

He combines a normal bomb with a Cluster Bomb (23) and then explodes it over the Shades, killing at least 3 (15 g).
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Ninja » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:41 am

A concentrated army? Great, the more in one place, the more I can hit with Sylvan Curse at once! :twisted:
---
Prince Pellferr unmixes CoL and HM. Then he uses Hunter's Mark [8] on a Shade, and then also places a Sylvan Curse [8] on the dark demon.

And then Lightsaber! Slash, slash! [9] Green lightning, bzzt bzzt! Double damage!

13 Shades were slaughtered. (65 G)

Currencies:
Gems: 118
Gold: 335

PU: 25
PR: 0

Active:
HL = 0; SC = 7; N = 0; MTA (B + EG) = 0; CoL= 0; HM = 7
Passive:
Necromancy; Dodge; Falconer; Stealth; Magic Pierce
Basic:
Bow; Spear; G.Sword; Mage Bolt; Rock
User

by AerisDraco » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:11 am

Making a note of Pellferr's Curse, Aeris calls down another Air Strike (17), which not only damages and kills around 4 Shades, but with the additional effect of the Curse, it damages even more. Aeris then finishes off around 10 shades with a dual lightning strike (6) and follows it up with two magic bolts (2) to Umbra.

Glod: 130 (+70) [200] {200-200, I buy Disruption Ward} |0|
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Ninja » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:23 am

Curses upon you; I forgot that that particular spell applies universally! :evil:
User

by The Kingmaker » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:26 pm

Seeking to cash in on the chaos, Kaura throws a rotten spear (pestilence + spear throw) at the group, using wrath of the forest to keep them near the pestilence and the Cursed Shade, which disintegrates under a mass of roots and gas along with 5 other shades (X gold)

Totals: Z gold (Y+X)
Purchased:

My treasured creations:
User

by Ninja » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:28 pm

I think that the cursed Shade is already dead. He had to be attacked by Aeris and I to activate the curse's effects, after all. ;)
User

by The Kingmaker » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:33 pm

I was going to purchase and use sylvan curse myself if it wouldn't have gone over the point limit. WotF and Rotten spear are both semi-AOE so I should be roughly the same, assuming some of the shades had some residual damage from you two

My treasured creations:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:59 pm

Reminder: Umbra is once again close to death/exploding, so a few more hits should kill him. Until then, he continues to summon Shades, and also blasts a beam of destruction at Aeris, nullifying his ability to use lightning strike. :roll:
BBB

by Ninja » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:01 pm

Prince Pellferr recklessly charges into the heart of the Shade army, hacking with his lightsaber and shouting battle cries like a maniac.

(Technicalities: He slashed five times with the lightsaber [22.5], and killed 5 Shades. {25 G})

Currencies:
Gold: 360

PU: 22.5
PR: 2.5

Active:
HL = 0; SC = 5; N = 0; MTA (B + EG) = 0; CoL= 0; HM = 5
Passive:
Basic:
User

by magicmetal03 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:34 am

Amac throws another magic bolt(1)at Umbra because I am just bored and then run away.Again.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Ninja » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:49 pm

Prince Pellferr continues his beserker rampage, with Sylvan Curse [8], and 3 Lightsaber slashes [13.5], slaughtering at least 7 Shades. (35 G)

Currencies:
Gold: 395 G

PU: 21.5
PR: 3.5

Active:
HL = 0; SC = 0; N = 0; MTA (B + EG) = 0; CoL= 0; HM = 0
Passive:
Basic: