Currently inactive

Anything and everything.

Re: Currently inactive

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:53 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:I'm so glad that you're OK Razorleaf! :D

Are you having to deal with all of these changes alone, or are there family and friends (besides us) that are helping with all of this?

I'm excited to read more posts from you now, but, obviously, no rush. ;)

I live with my parents so they are a massive help to me, I would not be able to get through this without them. My mum had the same disease and the same operation thirty years ago so they know how to deal with it. My friends are visiting when they xan, and are always supportive in texts and messages. So I'm not alone facing this. You guys are awesome.

Is this issue a genetic disease? :o
BBB

Re: Currently inactive

by RaZoR LeAf » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:48 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
RaZoR LeAf wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:I'm so glad that you're OK Razorleaf! :D

Are you having to deal with all of these changes alone, or are there family and friends (besides us) that are helping with all of this?

I'm excited to read more posts from you now, but, obviously, no rush. ;)

I live with my parents so they are a massive help to me, I would not be able to get through this without them. My mum had the same disease and the same operation thirty years ago so they know how to deal with it. My friends are visiting when they xan, and are always supportive in texts and messages. So I'm not alone facing this. You guys are awesome.

Is this issue a genetic disease? :o

Not officially. There are multiple cases of it running in families but just as many where it occurs completely randomly. Nobody really knows what causes it yet, there's still a lot of research being done to learn about it.
Yes it's me

Previous