[ACTUAL] TvM Round 2

Anything and everything.

[ACTUAL] TvM Round 2

by Juice Box » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:08 am

It has...

BEGUNNNNNNNNN.

Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUN.

You are all a part of a group of young, vivacious and ridiculously sexy nymphomaniacs (and satyromaniacs), taken to a supersecret underwater island in the sky in space by an ugly nublet called BBB who wishes to use you to fulfill his dream of being surrounded by gorgeously hot people, which he knows is highly likely to never happen to him due to his own apparent ugliness. But then one of you gets bored and calls him ugly and a nublet, and thus he runs off, sad and alone, never to show himself again.

The rest of you then eagerly attempt a daring escape, but LO THERE IS A CATCH. BBB wiped your memory before putting you in the supersecret underwater island in the sky, which means all your memories of past romantic endeavors have been completely wiped. You are all absolutely desperate for a new and dramatic affair to replace your forever-gone memories, but three of you decided, "gathered here are ten of the world's most gloriously hot people, so why not just make new relationships here before we all leave?" Such a thing is completely logical, of course, but for the sake of the plot of this game the other seven have deemed to disagree and to kill each other, elimination-style.

There are also rumors going on about a single one of you who has in possession a highly coveted picture of the Mighty Juice Box, a woman so excruciatingly gorgeous that even a mere picture of her sends even the hottest of nymphomaniacs sprawling to join the Juice-Box Fanclub. But such a thing remains only a rumor, of course...

RULES:
I just copypasted them from the last thread so you might not really need to read this:
- During the Day Phase, each player discusses with all other players on one person to lynch for suspicion of being Mafia. Each player may only vote for one person each day. He may abstain if he desires. A player requires 50% of votes in order to be lynched. Once a player has reached 50%, he has been hammered and is automatically lynched. For example, if there are ten active players, anyone who receives 5 votes against him immediately dies.
- During the Night Phase, each player with a power role may send me a Private Message on who they will use their ability on. No one may post anything during the Night Phase. All discussion is prohibited.
- There are a specific number of Mafia in the game, as well as one Cultist who can recruit other Cultists every night. If you are a Townie player, it is your task to eliminate all Mafia and Cult. You do not win until they have all been eliminated. You heavily outnumber them both, but do not know who each other are.
- If you are a Mafia player, it is your task to outnumber the Townies. You do not win until you occupy 50% of the population, at which point you trivialize the rest of the game. You are ridiculously outnumbered, but know who each other are. Aside from this, you are capable of performing the Factional Nightkill, which basically means you as a faction may decide on one person each Night to kill.
- If you are a Cult player, it is also your task to outnumber the Townies. Like the Mafia, you do not win until you occupy 50% of the population. You start off alone, but have Factional Recruiting[/i] at your disposal, where you may choose one person each Night to convert to a Cultist. Conversion only works on Townies, but they keep all their past roles.
- No one may send each other private messages regarding the game. All discussion must occur in this thread. Exceptions apply to the Mafia, Cult, and anyone stated otherwise.
- Once you have died, you are allowed to post as much as you want, though it's heavily discouraged. Just make sure you don't tell anyone anything you know, put suspicion on anyone, or even flat-out contribute to the game. You can fool around and post whatever, but don't mess with the other players. Seriously.
- [b]Anyone who disobeys the rules will immediately be mod-killed (removed from the game).

- SinqueProductions is the Town's Governor. As such, everyone knows he is aligned to the Town and may serve as a center for the Town's strategies. For his own protection, he has been assigned a Townie Bodyguard. No one knows the identity of this Bodyguard, but so long as he lives, SinqueProductions will remain immune to both assassinations and conversions.
- It's very difficult for me to see who everyone votes for. So I ask that you do all your votes in this manner:
I wrote:Man, BBB sucks so much that I think he's scum. He probably isn't but we should get rid of him anyway. I mean, I know this is a horrible reason to vote for someone, but he's BBB so it's okay.

VTL: BBB

"VTL" means "Vote to Lynch." Basically, keep all your votes in Bold, and be sure to separate it from your main line of text. The point here is to make your vote stand out, so I can easily see who you're voting for and won't have to scour through your whole post.
- If you are suspicious of someone but don't want to vote for them immediately, you may alert the rest of the Town in this format:
I wrote:Man, I know, right? BBB really probably is Mafia, on the grounds that he is a nublet human being. But I am an amazing pacifist and a follower of Master Champion Champion Master Champion Empress Queen Master Champion Juice Box, and thus don't want to vote for him yet, so here you know whatever.

FOS: BBB

"FOS" means "Finger of Suspicion." Like VTL, keep the Finger of Suspicion in Bold and separate it from your main line of text.
- If you, for whatever reason, want to change your vote, then do it in this manner:
I wrote:Man, you know, I voted for TaTs a few minutes ago, but now I feel bad about it and want to change my vote to BBB.

Un-VTL: TaTs
VTL: BBB

Just yeah. Make sure I see it. Really. Counting votes is harder than you think.

- You are allowed to gambit. Click the spoiler tag to see what a gambit is:
[+] SPOILER
A "gambit" basically means a high-risk high-reward scenario that can bring you and your plans to further fruition. An example would be something known as Fong's Gambit, which consists of a player voting for himself in hopes of Mafia leading on and voting for him, as well, potentially spotting and tracking out other Mafia. Another example is the No-Kill Gambit, where Mafia actually choose not to kill anyone, in hopes of sparking interest between Townie Doctors and Townie Roleblockers/Jailkeepers:
I wrote:Doctor: I claim Doctor! I protected John last night and there was no Nightkill. Assuming the Jailkeeper didn't target the Mafia killer, that must mean John is a Townie!
John: *silently cackles in glee because he is actually the Godfather*

Jailkeeper: I claim Jailkeeper! I stopped Bethany last night and there was no Nightkill. Assuming the Doctor didn't save the Nightkill target, that must mean Bethany is a Mafia!
Bethany: *loudly exclaims outright sorrow because she is actually the Detective*

There are also things like the Slayer's Gambit, which pertains to a Townie actually acting like he's Mafia in hopes that the actual Mafia will jump into the Bandwagon and vote for him immediately, hopefully fleshing out targets. There's also bussing, where you are Mafia and actually help get one of your members lynched, in hopes of assuring your own status as a Townie. There are tons of other gambits, but do note that even though these things are high-reward, they can also potentially get you killed. Getting killed sucks, obviously, so be careful.[/quote]

- Lol there's a gambit named after BBB which is also known as possibly being the worst gambit, because lol BBB your gambit sucks.
- You are allowed to say your role. Do note that roleclaiming can put you in considerable risk and bring you to potential danger, so think about that before proceeding. If you desire, you may attempt a Softclaim, which basically means you hint at your role without explicitly stating it.
- You are allowed to lie, bluff and deceive other players. This means if you want to claim that you are a Vanilla Townie when you are in fact not, then you may do so. If you want to say that you are a Detective and have reason to believe a specific player is Mafia, when in fact you are the Mafia Godfather, then you may do so. Just don't cheat.

NOTES:
- Unlike last time ++ to help you all get more info, this game will be Open Setup. Which basically means I tell you beforehand what all the roles are. Here's a full list:
[+] SPOILER

Mafia-Aligned:
- Mafia Roleblocker: choose a person every night to stop him from using his role.
- Mafia Framer: choose two people every night. If either is chosen by the Detective for investigation, their role alignment will appear switched.
- Mafia Mortician: choose a person every night. If that person dies from a nightkill, their death information will not be revealed.

- Mafia Godfather: has the final say on who the Mafia will kill each night. Shows up as Pro-Town when investigated by a Detective (Anti-Town only).

Cult-Aligned:
- Cult Patriarch: has the final say on who the cult will recruit every night. If he dies, the Cult can no longer recruit. If the recruit is Anti-Town or a Mason, recruitment will fail. One-Shot Bulletproof (Anti-Town only).
- Cult Vigilante: choose a person every night to assassinate. Formerly Town, converted to Cult.

Townie-Aligned:
- Townie Detective: chooses a person every night to find out their faction alignment. One-Shot Bulletproof.
- Townie Doctor: choose a person every night. If that person has been targeted for a nightkill, he will be saved.
- Townie Psychologist: choose a person every night. If that person has been targeted for recruitment, recruitment will fail.
- Townie Governor: role and identity is publicly revealed from the very start of the game, but is assigned a Bodyguard who renders him Bulletproof. Votes count thrice whenever cast.

- Townie Lawyer: choose a person every night. The next day, that person needs only half the required votes to be lynched.
- Townie Bodyguard: permanently protects a specific person in the Town.
- Townie Mailer: At night, create a letter containing anything of your choosing and send it to the moderator, then choose a player at night. That player will receive your letter. The receiver will be allowed to reply once. This will not reveal your role.

- Townie Tracker: chooses a person every night to receive information on who that person targeted the same night.
[s]- Townie Watcher: chooses a person every night to receive a list of everyone who targeted that person the same night.

- Townie Crier: At night, create a public announcement containing anything of your choosing. The next day, everyone will be informed of your public announcement. This will not reveal your identity.
- Townie Gladiator: choose a person during day. Loudly exclaim, "I AM THE GLADIATOR AND I CHALLENGE <player name>." All past votes will be revoked, and you and your challenged opponent will now be the only possible targets for lynch.[/s]

If the role is not in that list, it's not in the game. Also, the fact that we only have eleven players, five of whom can prevent conversion (all Mafia, the Psychologist, and the Governor when protected by the Bodyguard), means that the Cult will probably have no chance if we had Masons. So I'm sorry but they've been removed from the game. To counter this, many of you have received dual roles, which means some of you have two roles at once, not necessarily of the same class.

Note that dual-role nature makes literally every faction in this game more OP than normal. Townies can have dual roles, but Mafia can, as well. Also, Townies recruited by Cult keep all their abilities once converted, meaning they will gain much more power at a faster rate.

Your roles were given to you based on A) random number generator, and B) the lists you gave me. Looking at it now, some role-combos are very much broken/game-breaking, but hey, atleast it'll be fun to watch :b .

PLAYERS:
- SinqueProductions (Deceased, Townie Governor-Crier)
- TTT (Deceased, Townie Lawyer)
- FeedDaKingdom (Living, Mafia Roleblocker)
- Kingmaker (Deceased, Mafia Framer/Mortician)
- Ninja (Deceased, Cult Vigilante)
- Warbot (Deceased, Cult Patriarch)
- AerisDraco (Living, Mafia Godfather)
- Magicmetal (Deceased, Townie Detective-Mailer)
- XStar (Deceased, Townie Tracker/Watcher)
- FastAndBlast (Living, Townie Psychologist/Doctor)
- RZRider (Deceased, Townie Gladiator/Bodyguard)

Ayt everybody GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Current Phase: Day 5

MAFIA WINN!!!

Have a song.
Last edited by Juice Box on Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:01 pm, edited 9 times in total.
User

Re: [ACTUAL] TvM Round 2

by FeedDaKingdom » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:56 am

Alright folks, since we have both the cultists and the mafia bearing down on all of us, we should really start something fast.
VTL : Ninja
So we have 15 potential roles and only 11 people, so some have multiple roles? (nvm i didnt read the post throughly)
Last edited by FeedDaKingdom on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Every soul is sacred, no one has to die
I just change the pace of inevitability
User

by FeedDaKingdom » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:03 am

Who is TTT?
User

by Juice Box » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:09 am

Yup, some people have dual roles but you don't know who, nor do you know what their two roles are.

TTT is my big brother. Try to be nice :b .
User

by magicmetal03 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:46 am

I'll abstain,because I don't know nothing better.
Hope townies win again
Last edited by magicmetal03 on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by AerisDraco » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:53 am

FOS: Everyone
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by The Kingmaker » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:55 am

VTL: Xsarr. He's such a a nice guy, he's got to be up to something
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by TTT » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:10 pm

VTL: Ninja

Never trust Ninjas. ;)
User

by Ninja » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:02 pm

I'll just abstain because I don't want to kill anyone without reason.
:hero:
User

by Juice Box » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:05 pm

As a sort of advice, you guys know your role listings, right? And you know that if you didn't get the first few roles you asked for, it means they've been taken and occupied already? You can use that to your advantage to try and get an idea of what role other players have. I've already given a list of every role present in the game, so this should be easier than normal.

EDIT: Urrrgh, forgot to put two roles. 13 Townie roles in this game.
Last edited by Juice Box on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User

by Ninja » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:06 pm

Juice Box wrote:As a sort of advice, you guys know your role listings, right? And you know that if you didn't get the first few roles you asked for, it means they've been taken and occupied already? You can use that to your advantage to try and get an idea of what role other players have.

Yes, I realize that.
User

by FeedDaKingdom » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:10 pm

wait a minute juice box, we are not all girls here...................
User

by warbot1000 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:00 pm

FeedDaKingdom wrote:wait a minute juice box, we are not all girls here...................

I guess she means that all our characters are girls xD.
Ill abstain because we know pretty much nothing so far.

my ideas
http://www.ironhidegames.com/forums/vie ... =15&t=4760
I am master of the elements, student of goku and digimon king
My friends an I fight for good beware of warbot the humanrobot!!

If its not JB its not right!
User

by Juice Box » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:02 pm

I never said you were all girls, and I most definitely never said BBB's character was straight... :b
User

by Ninja » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:15 pm

Juice Box wrote:I never said you were all girls, and I most definitely never said BBB's character was straight... :b

Using the word "nymphomaniac" heavily implies the female gender. ;)
User

by Juice Box » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:59 pm

Ninja wrote:
Juice Box wrote:I never said you were all girls, and I most definitely never said BBB's character was straight... :b

Using the word "nymphomaniac" heavily implies the female gender. ;)

Ugh, fiiiine. There are satyromaniacs, too :evil: .
User

by xstargaming » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:03 pm

I abstain from voting until further information can be acquired regarding the individuals of this game.
User

by FastAndBlast » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:34 pm

FOS everyone (except me :D )
DFOS Ninja (he's behind me :shock: )
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

by Ninja » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:36 pm

FastAndBlast wrote:FOS everyone (except me :D )
DFOS Ninja (he's behind me :shock: )

Mwahaha. :twisted:
User

by Ninja » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:42 pm

Wait a second! Sinque is the Governor again, even though he isn't even playing?! :?
User

Next