8%
The Self-Aligned
No votes
JB's Laziness
92%

Total votes : 12

Re: [ACTUAL] TvM(vCvSA?): Round 3

by magicmetal03 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:48 am

As the night began to be longer and longer, Magicmetal gets up and starts eating his favorite cereal, Manijure Crunch, when suddenly, JB appears and scares Magicmetal in to sleep.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Ninja » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:47 am

magicmetal03 wrote:As the night began to be longer and longer, Magicmetal gets up and starts eating his favorite cereal, Manijure Crunch, when suddenly, JB appears and scares Magicmetal in to sleep.

Wait, shouldn't you be discussing mason-y stuff with the Master Freemason? Why would you be sleeping? Scumtell. :P
:hero:
User

by Ninja » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:28 am

iFool wrote:Why the hell did you necro this?

I didn't. Look at the dates of my post and Magicmetal's. ;)
User

by magicmetal03 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:49 pm

Ninja wrote:
magicmetal03 wrote:As the night began to be longer and longer, Magicmetal gets up and starts eating his favorite cereal, Manijure Crunch, when suddenly, JB appears and scares Magicmetal in to sleep.

Wait, shouldn't you be discussing mason-y stuff with the Master Freemason? Why would you be sleeping? Scumtell. :P

Oh, the Master Freemason and I are both poisoned by the self-aligned. So why bother discuss when we might die? Sure, the self-aligned might pick another person to poison rather than kill the master mason and me. Still, we're going to die soon. So let me sleep!
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Magnus0 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Technically, it's still night so discussion is prohibited.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by Ninja » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:36 pm

Well, everyone is talking including you, Magnus, so I guess the game will have to end with everyone being modkilled. :lol:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:25 pm

iFool wrote:Well did you really need to revive this thread, it's from 2014.

It's from July 10th of this year. :)
BBB

by Juice Box » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:44 am

AWWWW HELLA.

"La, la la, la laaa!" Maggie Metal loudly sang in her horrendous voice. Kingmaker, the Master Freemason--err, Mistress Masoness--walked alongside her, clearly irritated by her gorgeous compadre's incessant singing.

"Will you ever just shut up?"
"No, I quite like this song."
"That's not even a song."
"It is in my heart! And it's okay, I'll switch to another."

She takes a big breath, huffs and puffs, and begins.

"TAKING IT SLOOOOOOW BUT IT'S NOT TYPICAAAAAAAAL,"
"Oh, God--"
"HE ALREADY KNOOOOOWS THAT MY LUUUUUV IS FIYAH."

Kingmaker continues to cringe as Maggie Metal defiles what is one of the best songs in the history if the human race. The two suprafantabulously beautiful women enter their secret headquarters (really just a big tent) and continue their Masonic discussions, horrendous singing still echoing through them. They discuss how unfortunate it was that they had mislynched and killed a crucial member of the Town, and how dire their situation is--killing the God(mo)ther will not lessen the threat of the Mafia, they must all be taken down at once. And the (M)atriarch is still out there, spreading her numbers. And the Self-Aligned...

"I think we should take her down first," Kingmaker declares.
"Get the Town to focus on her? I suppose that would be a good idea--it would lessen our load a ton. But who could it be..."
"Maggie, it's Zonoro. She fakeclaimed and copied FAFulous's role assignments."
"But you heard what Manure said," Maggie exclaimed. "We don't know for sure..." The woman winks.
Kingmaker cringes once more. "No, you idiot. We know for sure. This is undeniable evidence that Zonoro was lying. His roleclaims are exact replicas of FAFulous's."
"But she could be anyone! It could be a Mafia or a Cultist, too."
"Whatever the case, atleast we know we have a confirmed threat. We should inform the Town of this immediately the next day, in case they're too nublety to figure it out themselves--"

The tent erupts in pure, orange fire.

The sudden explosion shocks the rest of the girls, and they rush to find out what is happening. From afar, Zoey Norrow laughs maniacally. She sheds her human skin and reveals she is actually an evil automaton created by BBB, since no girl ever would want to work for that lame nublet. Of course, it makes no sense whatsoever for the automaton to just reveal its identity to the rest of the group, but I'm the author of this mini-story, so y'all can go suck yourselves.

"MUHAHAHAHAHHA!" Zoey Automatonorrow laughs. "YOU FOOLS NEVER SAW THIS COMING! I WAS THE SELF-ALIGNED! I WAS THE ARSONIST! AND BBB SHALL HAVE HIS VICTORY! MMMMMUHAHAHAHAHAHA--"

A single, well-placed bullet goes through its head.

"What?" one of the girls says, her bodacious hips making themselves clear as she looks around. "What was that? Where did it come from?"
"Zoey Automatonorrow," another replies. "She's gone."
"What about Kingmaker and Maggie?"
"Oh, nooo!" Benni says, putting her hands on her cheeks, squeezing her cleavage tightly.

They all run to the tent where the Masons were, to find their bodies charred and burnt. They were gone.

Kingmaker and Maggie Metal were killed by the Arsonist.

An attempt to recruit Zoey Automatonorrow was made last night. She was the Arsonist so whatevs it failed.

Zoey Automatonorrow was attacked and killed last night. Yea she was the Arsonist.

Arso is dedz, foo.

The Announcer remains silent.

You ain't gettin' any younger.

Come back to me again.
User

by The Kingmaker » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:22 am

BUT WE LYNCHED ZONORO?

RIGHT?

WE ALL FUCKING VOTED HIM
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Juice Box » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:40 am

No, you mislynched FAB. You "voted" for Zonoro at night, which doesn't count :b .
User

by Magnus0 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:58 am

Well shit. We lost three townies today, or one townie and two masons. This means that there are only three townies left, because one of the remaining four has been converted.
The 4 confirmed townies before FAB got lynched were:
Benni
TTT
Manijure
And me, Magnus.

One of these people has been converted. It can't be Benni since he is the governor and thus conversion proof. I claim to not be converted, so either Manijure or TTT is part of the cult now.

One more thing, Aeris can't be one of the townies, so there must be a framer because TTT's investigation showed Aeris as townie.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by Juice Box » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:30 am

A quick recap, but the surviving players are:

- Magnus
- FDK
- TTT
- Aeris
- Warbot
- Manijure

The Masonic and Self-Aligned factions have been completely eradicated, as you all know. The Cult also seems to have some trouble spreading, as it has only successfully converted once throughout the game. Mafia are also in a vulnerable state, as the loss of the Godfather is a very major blow. The three remaining factions are very weak, at the moment, the weakest being the Town.

There are only two Townies, two Mafia and two Cultists left. To the Mafia and Cultists, y'all know who each other are. And y'all know that the Town is a meager threat right now. Maybe now's the time you guys took to hunting each opposite faction down? :b
User

by Magnus0 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:47 am

Juice Box wrote:A quick recap, but the surviving players are:

- Magnus
- FDK
- TTT
- Aeris
- Warbot
- Manijure

The Masonic and Self-Aligned factions have been completely eradicated, as you all know. The Cult also seems to have some trouble spreading, as it has only successfully converted once throughout the game. Mafia are also in a vulnerable state, as the loss of the Godfather is a very major blow. The three remaining factions are very weak, at the moment, the weakest being the Town.

There are only two Townies, two Mafia and two Cultists left. To the Mafia and Cultists, y'all know who each other are. And y'all know that the Town is a meager threat right now. Maybe now's the time you guys took to hunting each opposite faction down? :b

Benni counts as townie too, right? So that makes three townies total.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by Juice Box » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:50 am

Oops, yeah. Forgot, sorry >~< . Three Townies.
User

by magicmetal03 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:25 pm

Maggie Metal's spirit still floats around the town, singing her favorite song, while Kingmaker's spirit cringes.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Ninja » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:55 am

iFool wrote:Cool, this is like one of those games where you lynch people but on a forum?

Yes, it is. If you wish to participate in the next game (if there is one), then you can once this one is finished. :)
User

by FastAndBlast » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:49 am

The ghost of the Desceased Doctor floats in the town repeating the same thing over and over again: "Please! Read my posts from earlier in the game!!!"
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

by Magnus0 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:45 am

FastAndBlast wrote:The ghost of the Desceased Doctor floats in the town repeating the same thing over and over again: "Please! Read my posts from earlier in the game!!!"

I guess this counts as influencing the game...

But yeah, you're right. FDK, Aeris and Warbot are pretty much confirmed either maffia or cult. And either manijure or TTT is also one of the cult, although I'm not sure who. I suspect Manijure because he claimed to be roleblocked, even though I was roleblocked (there could be two roleblockers tho) and he stayed silent this night, which might be a trick to let us believe he was roleblocked even though he wasn't.

I dunno, I just find it a little unlikely that there are two roleblockers...
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by Manijure » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:35 pm

VTL: TTT
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by FeedDaKingdom » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:39 pm

VTL : Warbot
TTT is already a confirmed townie before, so warbot is a more likely candidate for patriarch.
Every soul is sacred, no one has to die
I just change the pace of inevitability
User

PreviousNext