MANSHLAUGHTAH

Anything and everything.

Re: MANSHLAUGHTAH

by Juice Box » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:26 am

Sinque Productions wrote:I summon Vez'Nan and he blows up all existence infinite times over with infinite power.

Except I already killed Vez'nan in my fight with Manijure, so instead I poke you in the head, and the pain causes you to cry and run away home to your mom.
User

by Sinque Productions » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:28 am

Except that Vez'Nan Is truly unkillable, he simple turns into a spirit when you "kill him" and after a few days, he's back in physical form.
Btw I would run to Vez'Nan instead and he would tell my sister what you did, and my sister would kick your ass so hard.
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

by Juice Box » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:37 am

Except you are not allowed to come near an ass as perfect as mine, and neither is Vez'nan, thus leading to his untimely and permanent disintegration.
User

by Ninja » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:52 pm

Ninja, seeing the twisted creature's outstretched hand and hearing its offer of alliance, accepts its gift, and the Reaper, reminded by Ninja that this new potential "ally" may be able to help us destroy our enemies so that we may have a final battle at a sooner date, accepts the gift as well. The Master Assassin inspects the gift, seeing that it is some kind of corrosive fluid. The Reaper does the same, though not having such an extensive knowledge of such things because he is not an assassin, does not immediately deduce the liquid's nature. He asks the creature what it is, and it tells him, reassuring Ninja's assumptions. Ninja asks another question, which is what the creature's master wants in return for their acceptance of his gift.
:hero:
User

by Sinque Productions » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:25 am

Juice Box wrote:Except you are not allowed to come near an ass as perfect as mine, and neither is Vez'nan, thus leading to his untimely and permanent disintegration.

Your ass is far from perfect, especially after my sister kicked it hard enough that you went faster than light speed, going back in time and then you blew up because logic. It's really amazing considering that your ass is so big (and ugly) that your three tons.

Therefore, Vez'Nan is still alive, not that he couldn't rip you apart with the slight move of any of his atoms.
User

by Juice Box » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:19 am

Except you're ugly and so is Vez'nan, and therefore you fail and get thrown into a colossus.
User

by Sinque Productions » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:06 pm

Juice Box wrote:Except you're ugly and so is Vez'nan, and therefore you fail and get thrown into a colossus.

I love how you keep ingnoring myself sister because you know she could crush you.
Also, Vez'Nan and I could fight our way out of any colossus + teleportation.
Btw Vez'Nan is the most sexy man beast of all eternity and his worshipped for his looks (among everything else about him) by trillions of life forms, all with higher intellects than you, so clearly they knew what is sexy.
User

by MechaNecromancer » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:55 pm

Morgaeron intercepts a message by Aeris ordering his armada to attack his ships. He activates his interdimensional radio and sends a message:
"Pull back. Estabilish a minefield and DO NOT LET THEM CROSS THE PORTAL."

The ships receive the message and start forming a blockade on the other side of the portals in an attempt to stop Aeris from attacking the heart of the Empire. A minefield is formed, and the ships are ready to do anything to prevent an invasion.

"One problem solved... Now, let's continue."

The Lich summons the power of the Magical particles, creating a vast electromagnetic storm. He fuses all the energy into a single ball, and throws it on the general direction of the clones of JB. Then, he activates his nanobots, leaving them ready for use.

After performing his attack, Morgaeron flies high, almost to space, dodging the portals he created. He orders the AI of his armor to scan for Aeris' base while he starts chanting.

Red energy bolts start to come from the tip of his fingers and fly to the surface to planet. Soon, there are thousands of tiny energy particles forming a dome around the battle, and as soon as they are complete, he mutters the final word of his spell.

The dome suddenly catches fire, trapping the fighters in a prison of magical flames. The fire are fed by magic, but they still consume oxygen, even more than normal flames. If the dome is kept, breathing will soon be impossible.

Smiling, Morgaeron deactivates his thrusters and starts coming down like a missile towards the dome.
User

by AerisDraco » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:53 pm

:yey:

"He thinks a minefield will stop me? Pathetic."
"Commence EMP missile launch on my command."
"FIRE!"
From the base, circa 100 EMP missiles burst from their silos, and begin to explode their way through the minefield, clearing the way for the cruiser ships. They fire their own barrage, stealth torpedoes, at the portal, the path now clear. Traveling through the portal, the torpedoes detonate, causing high damage to the densely packed ships on the other side of the portal.
--------
Back on the planet, the "diplomat" mutant says to the Reaper and Ninja that his master requests an alliance.

As for the other mutants, they take note of the giant EM ball headed straight for them. Not knowing fear, they continue to attack Repeat and JB.
Aurea gets ready, and jumps high into the air, before channelling the energy of the ball through her metallic skeleton, blasting it to the ground in a concentrated super bolt. The massive explosion throws all the combatants away from each other.

Aurea lands on the ground, though most of her skin has been fried.
Aeris takes notes to improve the skin for the Avatar.

As he notices the dome of fire, Aeris activates the nanobots in all of the Mutants, which take whatever air remains, that isn't being consumed by the fire, and converts into breathable oxygen for the mutants. They keep on fighting.
----------
"I suppose now's a good time to deploy an Angelnet."
"ANGELnet deployed."
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Sinque Productions » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:26 am

Name: Diava
Species: Demon
Sex: Female
Mission: To entertain His Highness, Lord Vez'Nan
Powers and Resources
-When killed will respawn back at hell (but will not go back into the fight, essential dead)
-Nearly unbreakable skin
-Can charm enemies with beauty, making them fight for her (no matter the gender) for a few minutes
-Can make enemies fall asleep into pleasant dreams of her
-Litterally the most beautiful thing to exist (sorry JB)
-Massive battle axe
-Super strength and speed
-Spike chains
-Awesomeness
-A bunch of other demon powers

I lay on my bed with earphones and a blindfold. "Fuck." I say. "Just fuck. Can't these demons go hit on someone else? I mean I'm the most beautiful thing to exist. Can't they see they have no fucking chance. Fucking..." I of course know there is no way to turn off my charms. Demons are smart, a lot smarter then those puny humans at least, but no matter how smart they are, they will never stop hitting on me.

They are outside my house, screaming and begging for me. UGH. Some are even banging on my door. Can't they realize I might date one of them if they're not obnoxious and loud. No, they can't realize that. My charms are to good. I haven't been in hell outside of my house for 5729518748276 years, 45 days, 13 hours, and 32 seconds. The demons surrounded me last time I did that and grabbed at me... there were a few [thousand] chopped off heads that day.

As I sit there, waiting for eternity to be over (which it never will be), I hear a sudden silence... and then Cheers for Lord Vez'Nan. Vez'Nan, the Lord of Hell and the ruler of this place, is one of the few that resists my charms. Same with Sinque, who by the way I have the biggest crush on, but sadly he is one of those aromantics. There hasn't been anyone else I've liked.

Suddenly, my doorbell rings. I stand up, take off my earphones and blindfold and walk over to my door. I'm only wearing a bedrobe, which is quite embarrassing, so I transform it into a battle dress with a cape. And yes, stupid teenage boys who play dumb games to look at female's breasts, I'm wearing more than a bra. In matter of fact I'm wearing complete hell iron armor, with no dress, because dresses are stupid. This doesn't stop the stupid hordes of demons looking at me cheer when I open the door. Vez'Nan is in front of them all. He invites himself inside my home.

"Yes, what do you need, my lord?"

"Entertainment, obviously."

"If I have to do that stupid stripper thing puny female humans have to do... I swear I'll..."

"What? Of course not! Here in hell we're actually intelligent."

"Hmm, really I haven't noticed!"

"Sorry your charms are top notch."

"Fuck you. What type of entertainment do you need?"

"You see, there's some intergalactic war or something, yeah, just slaughter them all."

"On one condition: you make those stupid fucking demons leave me alone."

"Fair enough. You should probably go soon."

"Just a sec, gotta text Milda."

Milda is my best (and only) friend. I haven't seen her for a while, but I text her like eighty to ninety times a day. I tell her the great news. I tell her, Vez'Nan wants me 2 fight some intergalactic war r something. In return, he'll keep those stupid demons away from me!. A few seconds later, my phone (an iDemon6 btw) beeps. I look at it. That's wonderful! Best day ever!. I text back See ya later! and I face Vez'Nan.

"Ok, I'm ready." I say.

"Here you go." he responds and he opens a portal to the mortal world. I walk through it, ready to kill anyone that comes in my way."
Last edited by Sinque Productions on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
User

by Ninja » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:05 pm

No, we cannot have an alliance." BBB states. "We will accept a truce to destroy our mutual foes. We can't have a full-on alliance because the only reason that we are temporarily in a ceasefire is because we want to have our final, epic battle faster. Perhaps you will be able to play a part in that."

Suddenly, a dome of fire appears around the fighters.

Ninja, BBB, and the twisted thing immediately teleport out of it in a burst of smoke, compliments of yours truly. "Did whoever created that dome seriously think that he could keep us inside if it?" Ninja asks, rhetorically mocking the dome's creator.

"Go back to your master and tell him that we will accept a truce, nothing more." BBB tells the thing. It prepares to go while Ninja and BBB look over the battlefield. A portal opens on the far left side of it, and a stunningly pretty female demon saunters out of it, obviously confident in her capabilities. Then, looking up, Ninja sees some sort of entity approaching the dome at extremely high speeds. "This day is just full of surprises, isn't it?" he mutters, annoyed. "Who do you wanna' slaughter first, BBB? I'm thinking the giant glowing guy coming out of the sky like a meteorite would be a good first pick, considering that the shockwave of him hitting the ground will probably kill us if we keep standing here."

BBB, not being as observant as Ninja, looks up and sees the new challenger for the first time, surprised. "Sounds like a plan." he replies.
User

by MechaNecromancer » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:14 pm

Morgaeron hears the screams of his crew on his mind. His armada took severe losses.

But now he knows the location of the base.

Using magical particles to locally alter the laws of physics, the Lich changes the direction of his fall. He begins to go up with the same speed of his fall, moving towards the portal and then to the base under cloak.

"Fire heavy weapons at my location." He orders as he reaches the base.

The remaining ships fire everything they got at Morgaeron, and he aborbs the energy of the explosions. He is soon detected by the and the automated defenses attack him. He raised one fist and a dome of bright green light forms around himself and the base, cutting it off from the rest of the world. His fleet was clear to move as long as he held the dome.

Not satisfied, he begins muttering a spell. Dark bolts of energy come from the tip of his fingers and intercept anything sent against his direction. Soon, there are many bolts surrounding him, hitting any projectile like a whip. He mutters the final word and the bolts explode, creating a shockwave and dealing quite some damage to the base.
User

by Sinque Productions » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:10 am

I float out of the portal into deep space. I see a fleet of spaceships pointed at a base with a green dome around it. I can smell the blood already. I create around myself a reddish ball of fire and it hardens into glass, very strong glass. I then propel myself forwards via fire behind the ball. I fly towards the fleets. They can see me, but they don't attack. I'll strike first.

I speed up and move towards a larger ship on the side of the fleet. I point the ball towards a large glass window. Then, impact. My ball breaks the glass, forcing soldiers into the void. My own glass ball breaks into a million pieces, many piercing bodies. I emerge from the explosion to find an empty deck. I run through a door after door, killing soldiers on the way until I find the command center.

"Hello lovely. What can I do for you?" a soldier asks, dazed.

"No, what can I do for you?" asks the captain from across the room?"

"Attack the rest of the fleet. Hit the windows to kill the soldiers horribly and effectively," I say in a commanding voice. "Honey doodle." Ewww. I hoped the honey had an effect cause that was disgusting. Either way, the captain does as I say. He commands his men to fire at the rest of the fleet. I soon see missiles and guns firing.

"Give them everything you have!" I command.

"But honey, -"

I come over to him and put my hand on his face. "A good captain like you can do that right?"

"Fire with everything we have!" he yells at the other men.

Soon even more missiles and guns are firing. Before long, a few of the ships are coming in our direction, not firing back yet. That's when a transmission comes in. "What's going on, Frigrate E1-64828?" a voice booms.

"Well honey here-" I stab the captain with one of my claws and drop him to the ground.

"You're next on my bloodbath rage!" I yell at the transmitter. I then smash the transmitter with my axe. The crew is confused, but still under my charms.

"Make sure the missiles will keep firing even if no one mans them!" I yell, smiling. A soldier hits a button says "Done. Wonna go on a date?"

I throw my axe at the window and watch as the soldiers fly out and implode in space. A few of the ships are firing at me, so I create a shield of fire. The missiles and other weapons firing at me disappear where the fire wall ;) is. I point out my hand and create more fire. I will it to go towards an a larger ship near me. A line of fire from my hand and the enemy ship is formed. The ship starts to melt, slowly at first, but soon the tempature is too high for the metal hull. It melts, killing all the soldiers inside, and implodes into a ball of molten steel.

It starts to cool, so I throw the cooling ball at another ship that is further away. It moves at insane speeds, catching on fire, it has already cooled (space). Before it melts again, it makes contact with the head of the ship -- and knocks it clean off.

A alert on the ship tells me that the missiles are used up. The guns are still firing, but not for long. The ship has already destroyed three others, a small chunk of the fleet. More and more ships are coming towards me, firing.

I burn the ship I am in (I get out of it and create another glass ball) it soon melts and I fling it at another ship. I keep it from imploding, shapping it into a hand, which I wrap around the closest ship. It grab it, and watch as the hand crushes the ship. I knock the ship into the one behind it, and watch as the two ships collide.

I fly over towards another ship in my glassball. Missiles fly at me but I dodge them. As soon as I come into sight, the missiles stop, giving me a clear path at the command center. I fly at it, again destroying the glass and my own ball. This time, I kill all the dazed men onboard with my axe. I recreate the glass at the front of the command center. I fly the ship away from the fleet and watch.

A large amount of the fleet is coming at me, distracted from their early task, whatever it is. I plan to take all their blood.
User

by Ninja » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:52 am

iFool wrote:What is this?
I dig a hole.

This is a slaughter thread. To participate, you must create a persona for yourself. You can fight other members participating in the thread via making your character attack theirs.
User

by Ninja » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:59 am

iFool wrote:
Ninja wrote:
iFool wrote:What is this?
I dig a hole.

This is a slaughter thread. To participate, you must create a persona for yourself. You can fight other members participating in the thread via making your character attack theirs.

Do you like my avatar?

Yeah, your avatar is pretty cool.
User

by MechaNecromancer » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:53 am

Sinque Productions wrote:I float out of the portal into deep space. I see a fleet of spaceships pointed at a base with a green dome around it. I can smell the blood already. I create around myself a reddish ball of fire and it hardens into glass, very strong glass. I then propel myself forwards via fire behind the ball. I fly towards the fleets. They can see me, but they don't attack. I'll strike first.

I speed up and move towards a larger ship on the side of the fleet. I point the ball towards a large glass window. Then, impact. My ball breaks the glass, forcing soldiers into the void. My own glass ball breaks into a million pieces, many piercing bodies. I emerge from the explosion to find an empty deck. I run through a door after door, killing soldiers on the way until I find the command center.

"Hello lovely. What can I do for you?" a soldier asks, dazed.

"No, what can I do for you?" asks the captain from across the room?"

"Attack the rest of the fleet. Hit the windows to kill the soldiers horribly and effectively," I say in a commanding voice. "Honey doodle." Ewww. I hoped the honey had an effect cause that was disgusting. Either way, the captain does as I say. He commands his men to fire at the rest of the fleet. I soon see missiles and guns firing.

"Give them everything you have!" I command.

"But honey, -"

I come over to him and put my hand on his face. "A good captain like you can do that right?"

"Fire with everything we have!" he yells at the other men.

Soon even more missiles and guns are firing. Before long, a few of the ships are coming in our direction, not firing back yet. That's when a transmission comes in. "What's going on, Frigrate E1-64828?" a voice booms.

"Well honey here-" I stab the captain with one of my claws and drop him to the ground.

"You're next on my bloodbath rage!" I yell at the transmitter. I then smash the transmitter with my axe. The crew is confused, but still under my charms.

"Make sure the missiles will keep firing even if no one mans them!" I yell, smiling. A soldier hits a button says "Done. Wonna go on a date?"

I throw my axe at the window and watch as the soldiers fly out and implode in space. A few of the ships are firing at me, so I create a shield of fire. The missiles and other weapons firing at me disappear where the fire wall ;) is. I point out my hand and create more fire. I will it to go towards an a larger ship near me. A line of fire from my hand and the enemy ship is formed. The ship starts to melt, slowly at first, but soon the tempature is too high for the metal hull. It melts, killing all the soldiers inside, and implodes into a ball of molten steel.

It starts to cool, so I throw the cooling ball at another ship that is further away. It moves at insane speeds, catching on fire, it has already cooled (space). Before it melts again, it makes contact with the head of the ship -- and knocks it clean off.

A alert on the ship tells me that the missiles are used up. The guns are still firing, but not for long. The ship has already destroyed three others, a small chunk of the fleet. More and more ships are coming towards me, firing.

I burn the ship I am in (I get out of it and create another glass ball) it soon melts and I fling it at another ship. I keep it from imploding, shapping it into a hand, which I wrap around the closest ship. It grab it, and watch as the hand crushes the ship. I knock the ship into the one behind it, and watch as the two ships collide.

I fly over towards another ship in my glassball. Missiles fly at me but I dodge them. As soon as I come into sight, the missiles stop, giving me a clear path at the command center. I fly at it, again destroying the glass and my own ball. This time, I kill all the dazed men onboard with my axe. I recreate the glass at the front of the command center. I fly the ship away from the fleet and watch.

A large amount of the fleet is coming at me, distracted from their early task, whatever it is. I plan to take all their blood.

Morgaeron picks up some transmissions from his fleet.

"What the hell?' He thinks, deducing they are under attack by a powerful force.

He sighs and absorbs the dome, using the energy to fire a concentrated EM beam at the base. Then, he flies back to his fleet, watching them make an attack run at the mysterious figure.

"Hold your space." The Lich orders.

The fleet suddenly stops, and the confused Sinque turns around to see the armored Lich looking at him.

"You're in my universe now." Morgaeron's voice magically crosses the vacuum of space.

He waves his hand and a huge unmanned carrier warps in. Morgaeron flies against Sinque and creates a magical shockwave starting from his hands, pushing his enemy towards the range of the carrier's tractor beam. When the beam begins its pull, the Lich-Emperor teleports to a platform on the carrier.

He smiles as he sees his enemy coming toward him, but Sinque resists bravely and manages to break the tractor beam. Morgaeron's smile disappears and he creates a sword of magical energy, and fires a beam of red energy at Sinque. It blows in the middle of the path, blinding him temporarily, giving the Emperor some time to cast protective spells.

After the blinding attack, three pillars rise from the ground and begin powering Morgaeron's armor with extra energy. His shields will be nearly impossible to break unless the pillars are destroyed.
User

by Ninja » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:59 am

@Mecha: Sinque's character is named Diava, not Sinque.
User

by Sinque Productions » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:23 am

My daze wears off in seconds. I look at the high lich, putting my charms on. He falls to his knees, gasping at how beautiful I am. He should have dazed himself.

"My lady! What can I do for you?" he says in a sweet voice.

"Give me your blood!" I yell, burning his pillars to a crisp. His shields are ruined. He's walking over to me, and I pull my axe out.

"That's a nice axe ya go there, my lady!'

"It'll be nicer when it's going through you." I say and I cut his arm off. I pick up his arm and lick some of the blood. "Very high quality. I will enjoy taking it all later. But there's more blood out there."

"My lady, my arm is gone! Stay here will you? I'll be back in a second."

"Sorry, got to go." I tell him. I create a portal back to the fleet. He tries to come in with me, but I knock him down with a hand to the face, dazing him. I know the charms will be gone after, in a few seconds. I rush through, and the portal closes behind me.

The fleet is ahead of me. The blood is mine.
User

by Magnus0 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:32 am

And then, Magnolia the Magnificent came and absolutely obliterated all the things with merely her presence. She then proceeded to do a victory dance to celebrate her victory over everything.

The end
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

Previous