MANSHLAUGHTAH

Anything and everything.

Re: MANSHLAUGHTAH

by Manijure » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:23 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Manijure wrote:
Pepe wrote:Has this turned into hentai

No, but I'm a dark wizard, so I can make it happen... if I feel like it. ;)

Why would you purposefully give your fictional character the ability to generate hentai? :|

CENSORED

None of what you said actually happens, because, as I told FAB, no one has any idea where my base of operations is.

And my "friend" in JB's head is making sure NO ONE touches her. She lives and suffers by MY HAND alone.
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:25 am

Manijure wrote:None of what you said actually happens, because, as I told FAB, no one has any idea where my base of operations is.

And my "friend" in JB's head is making sure NO ONE touches her. She lives and suffers by MY HAND alone.

Come on, don't deny me this. Besides, Death knows where everyone is, it's how I find and bring the dead to the afterlife. ;)
BBB

by Ninja » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:29 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Manijure wrote:None of what you said actually happens, because, as I told FAB, no one has any idea where my base of operations is.

Come on, don't deny me this. Besides, Death knows where everyone is, it's how I find and bring the dead to the afterlife. ;)

I already declined the option of killing JB in favor of seeing an epic battle between them (Manijure and JB). If you destroy JB, then I'm afraid I'll have to turn on you before our final battle is ready to be had. 8-)
:hero:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:30 am

In that case, JB will have to wait before she sees my trump card. Mod powers, edit! :hero:
BBB

by AerisDraco » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:52 am

I send a single drone down to the battlefield, coded with two instructions.
Directive 1: Disable Techodons
The drone emits an EMP, stopping the army of robots in their tracks.
Directive 2: Acquire a sample of Juice Box's DNA
The robot flies over to the unconscious woman, and extremely carefully, as to not wake her, cuts a small piece of hair, not even a centimeter in length. The drone then returns to its creator.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by FastAndBlast » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:22 am

I find Manijure's location on Google Maps and send it to BBB as an SMS :lol:

I put a square 1000 km of solar panels and gather energy into a Giant battery which is protected and cannot be found :twisted:
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

by FastAndBlast » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:39 am

I have a question, can we have a list of everybody's character traits and race? ;)

This doesn't count as a double post cause it's not an action
User

by Juice Box » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:02 am

FastAndBlast wrote:I have a question, can we have a list of everybody's character traits and race? ;)

This doesn't count as a double post cause it's not an action

That's probably a good idea, plus it would be fun to see ^-^ . We should all probably just state this in our next post, so that we atleast know what we're fighting against. Here's mine:

Name: Juice Box the MCCMCEQMC
Race: Superhuman
Traits:
- Near-Immortality
- Superhuman strength, speed, agility, regeneration, etc.
- Pyrokinesis
- Electrokinesis
- Telekinesis
- Energy Manipulation
- Arsenal of nifty stuff for future use :b
User

by Juice Box » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:38 am

I feel my eyes slowly drift open, though it takes some time to remember where I am. The throbbing pain all over my body doesn't help.

I'm too weak to stand, so I lay behind the tree--the one Manijure stabbed me to--and assess my situation. My white shirt and blue jeans are tattered and ripped beyond repair, and the smell of dried blood--both mine and the wizard's--seeps through the air. My other wounds have healed themselves by now, but my battle fatigue and aching shoulder remain. I wrap myself in a healing aura, but I know it won't be enough. I need to get back to Manijure, and fast.

But first... where was he? And what did he put inside me?

This'll all have to wait--I'm of no use to anyone in this state. I yell the Supersecret Mega Emergency Code for Superhuman Individuals (the SMECSI for short) unique to people like my own, and after some time waiting, I see the familiar faces of my fellow Superhumans around me. They spend no time hestitating or asking questions, and get right to using their powers to speed up my recuperation. They pick me up, and soon I find myself at a safe house with the rest of my kindred. Healing will take but a few moments now, but finding out what was inside me will take longer, I'm sure. For now, atleast, I can assure myself that I will be safe.
User

by Manijure » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:49 am

Both my "friend" and I wait patiently for JB to go to sleep again, now that my friend has fully reconfigured inside her brain. After all, he's not called Dream Eater for nothing... ;)

As most of the pain from my wounds has receded, I prepare to find Gramman, who I last recall has been fighting with TOECG...
User

by magicmetal03 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:59 am

Good idea, even though I'm near death.

Name: Magicmetal
Traits:
- Got a disease
- Currently trying to wake up Gaea
- Made Percabeth and Jasper to protect me

However, I'm going to die anyways. So, feel free to think of me as dead.
Last edited by magicmetal03 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by FastAndBlast » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:03 am

Name: FastAndBlast the Overlord of Time
Race: Techodon
Traits:
- The Ability to transfer my consciousness :twisted:
- Being able to replace my broken body parts with new ones
- Access to all resources in the universe
- Power to influence gravity
- I am the owner of the only time warper in the entire universe and time
- The key to the meaning of universe and all life ;)
User

by Manijure » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:08 am

Name: Malevolent Wizard Manijure
Race: Human
Traits:
- Blade staff (summons enemies, creates powerful elemental spells, can split into two poisonous swords)
- Teleportation
- Portal gun
- Can create AIs
- Has strong connections with Moloch in Pandaemonium
User

by Juice Box » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:55 am

"I've conducted research," Malfie, another of the Superhumans, proclaims, "and I've found reasonable evidence to conclude that this... 'Manijure' you fight with, is a complete and total nerd and loves Pokemon."
"Is that so?" I ask. How odd it is that even dark lords have such human hobbies. Despite being fully healed and itching for another fight, I find it difficult to wrap my mind around that concept, as if the thought itself dizzies me once more.
"Indeed," she continues, "and it appears that the purple mist he has put inside you is, in fact, something known as Dream Eater."
"What do I need to know about this?"
"Well," Malfie says as she adjusts her glasses, which, combined with her pale skin and freckles, does nothing more than solidify her nature as a know-it-all,"it is a damage-dealing psychic type move introduced in Generation I. It was TM42 onwards until it lost its status in Gen. III--"
"I don't speak nerd, Malfie."
"Oh--yes, it's, umm... it waits for you to fall asleep, then it eats your dreams to get stronger."
"Hmm, so I can't sleep. Not much of a downside, eh? How can I counter this?"

As if on cue, another Superhuman bounds through the hallway and enters the room, carrying a large, shining gauntlet on each shoulder. Instantly I recognize him as Cheez Whiz, a tan and scrawny builder who always had an interest for technology and robotics. He plops the two gauntlets onto the table in front of me.

"Okay, I'm back," he begins, "so as you know, you have the ENFP gene inside you, and this gives you such a surge of bouncy energy that you very rarely require sleep."
"Yes."
"So, I've spent quite a lot of time in our Supercool Laboratory and have managed to replicate that gene using other ENFP's as a base, and implanted it into your new gauntlets! They'll prevent you from requiring sleep at all so long as you keep them on. And they connect directly to your neurosystem now, which means they literally stick to you until you want them to get them off. Plus, this time they're decked out in platinum! Platinum!"
"Interesting, you've done very well," I comment. These would certainly help me turn tides after my near-defeat in the hands of Manijure. Hopefully, this time, he'll have more to look out for.

"Erm, so Miss JB?" Malfie asks.
"Yo wassup."
"We understand that some weirdo ninja guy who likes to call himself the 'Master Assassin' attacked you while you were weak?"
"Yeah. And?"
"Some of us have volunteered to... get rid of him for you."
I stifle a laugh--they don't understand that this nublet Ninja, despite being obviously weaker and uglier than all my other opponents, such as BBB and Manijure, is still not one to be underestimated. Though, it would be nice to get him off my back...
"I appreciate that, but we cannot risk casualties and should not divert too many resources to such a meager foe. Pick the two most skilled of the volunteers. Tell them they have my full permission to launch their own personal Manhunt against Ninja. I will reward them with hugs and compliments once they return."
"Oh, dear," Cheez Whiz suddenly barks, "that is too great of a reward."
"Most indeedest," Malfie says. "How truly fortunate the two of them must be. So, umm... One last thing."
She hands me a pair of Supercool Sunglasses, and I recognize them immediately. I carefully tuck them in the V-neck of my shirt.
"He said," Malfie continues, "if you ever needed help..."
I smirk. "Got it. Thanks, Malfie!"

And with that, I head out back to find Manijure's supersecret lair.
User

by FastAndBlast » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:00 pm

Hey JB i SMS you the way i did to BBB, the coordinates of Manijure's secret lair :P

Temporary alliance may be neccessary ;)
User

by Manijure » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:26 pm

My wounds fully healed, I listen to JB as she converses with her comrades regarding Dream Eater, accurately deducting my undying love for the franchise that is Pokemon (although they probably looked it up on Bulbapedia). So they have learned my friend's strategy and countered it with more gauntlets... I am not worried. Even though Dream Eater cannot attack JB's dreams... yet, he is a valuable spy. I hear them discuss their plans to storm my well-fortified lair with amusement.

"Let them come!" I say to myself. "There is still one bad bad wizard who still draws breath!"

I prepare for the impending attack, chuckling at the Lord of the Rings reference I made.
User

by AerisDraco » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:50 pm

Code Name: Aeris
Race: Augmented
Traits and Equipment:
-Uploaded
-Skilled at robotics and genetic manipulation
-A mutant forest
-Multiple space stations and a lunar base
-A ton of drones
-More arsenals of future stuff

My drone returns with its small sample, and I send it down to the replication chamber, where the DNA contained is replicated. From there, portions are sent on to 21 different pods, and new bodies are grown from the DNA, with the entity in the first pod having a super strong skeleton, and a control chip where its brain will be. The other chambers actually receive purposefully broken code, which accelerates the growth process, but a small segment of additional DNA is added, and from there on they grow.

"Almost complete", Aeris thinks to himself. "These'll provide a useful field test." He continues to work on the Avatar.

The forest spreads its roots further...
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by magicmetal03 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:50 pm

After many insomnias and headaches, Metal finally made Gaea to be awakened. He uses mind-control to control Gaea to summon more mythical monsters, and commands Gaea to order the monsters to protect me 24/7.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Juice Box » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:11 pm

Manijure wrote:My wounds fully healed, I listen to JB as she converses with her comrades regarding Dream Eater, accurately deducting my undying love for the franchise that is Pokemon (although they probably looked it up on Bulbapedia). So they have learned my friend's strategy and countered it with more gauntlets... I am not worried. Even though Dream Eater cannot attack JB's dreams... yet, he is a valuable spy. I hear them discuss their plans to storm my well-fortified lair with amusement.

"Let them come!" I say to myself. "There is still one bad bad wizard who still draws breath!"

I prepare for the impending attack, chuckling at the Lord of the Rings reference I made.

"So what's your plan?" Malfie asks me through our comms.
"Find his base," I say. "Hit him 'til he stops moving."
"Those aren't plans, those are goals."
"Man, shut the heck up. I got this."
"No, you don't, Juice. Do you even know where his base is?"
"Don't worry, that Fab informant of ours gave me the exact coordinates."
"Which are?"
"... Well, it's on Google Maps..."
Too loudly, I hear Malfie sigh. "Sometimes I wonder why you're the Master Champion. Open your backpack."

I fumble to my backpack, something Malfie gave me before I left, which I had never bothered to open because lol why would I need it when I'm the MCCMCEQMC? But whatever, I open it up and find a strange blue map, small explosives rigged to a detonator and a strange remote device.

"So, Malf, the map's schematics to Manijure's lair?"
"Yup."
I scan the map and find a single room, larger than all the others. "What's this room for? Is this his evil meeting room for all his evil councilmen and executives? Or maybe his torture room for all his captive prisoners? Or his biotechnological room where he experiments on human subjects to further his own dreaded power?"
"It's his Pokemon stash."
"Oh, God..." I gag, straining and forcing myself not to puke. Gotta keep my focus on the triple digits.
"So, anyways," Malfie continues. "The explosives are there just in case things go bad. The remote is a teleporter with built-in charges. We got a safe house some place reaaal far from here, and it nullifies teleporting capabilities other than our own. Some of our operatives are waiting there for your arrival--it should make fighting real easier if you bring him there. What you should do is teleport to his base to bypass all the mumbo jumbo he set up, grab him, then teleport to the safe house."
"That's a good idea, Malf," I say. "It's a good thing I thought of it."
"What? No, Juice, I--ugh, whatever. The teleporter's charges are limited. You've only got enough to teleport in, then teleport out. If you don't manage to pull that off, the lair's defensive mechanisms will activate and you'll die."
"Why didn't you just give me two teleporters, then?"
"Because you're, quote-unquote, 'the all-mighty queen who does not need your silly nerd gadgets, fool-mortal.'"
"Oh, right. Of course. Welp, better get to it. Talk to ya later, MILF."
"I hate you."

I arrive at the outskirts of his base, and because I cannot think of anything more to write, I waste no more time and immediately use the teleporter. Suddenly I'm taken inside the giant Pokemon room, and see Manijure playing with little Charizard and Pikachu action figures. To my utter (lack of) surprise, I of course also find a shrine dedicated to me inside the room, with pictures and kissy-faces, because even my worst enemies are madly in love with me. Obviously.

"Pikachu," Manijure says, "I choose youuuuuooooaaaaahhh, what are you doing here!? GUARDS!"
"What? Oh, SURPRISE, MOTHERFUCKUH." I tackle him while he is distracted, wrapping both arms around him as I pin him to the ground. Such close contact with such an utterly beautiful girl makes his face go completely red.
"The shrine's cool, by the way," I say as he remains pinned on the ground. "Thanks for that."

Then I click the teleporter.

With Manijure still in my arms, I suddenly find myself in a small house in what appears to be a desert area. The two Superhuman operatives--Pete and Repeat--were nonchalantly lying around as I appeared, and the sudden alarm brings them to their feet.

"Whoa! She's here!" Pete says to his sister.
"What? Who's here?" Repeat says to her brother.
"Her! She's here!"
"Oh! She's here!"
"Hit the other guy in the face!"

Just as Manijure gets up, he is immediately met by Repeat's panicking right fist, and he is sent flying out of the house, leaving a large hole in the wall as he rams into it.

"Oops." Repeat says. "Hi, Juice!"
"OMG REPEAT GHUURRRRRL HAO U DOIN :3"
"We's all chill-chill. That the guy we have to beat up?"
"Yup."
Beside Repeat, her brother smiles. "All right," he says, stretching neck and cracking knuckles. "Let's get to it."
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:29 pm

I put chopsticks in Fast and Blast's nose and push them up to his brain.
BBB

PreviousNext