Donald Trump

Anything and everything.

Re: Donald Trump

by awesomejoon » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:14 pm

Hubertus wrote:I maybe offend all the Americans here, but in my opinion American politics is completely screwed up.
Donald Trump is the result of that.

LMAO. Politic itself is a big mess up. Not just ours, but probably yours as well. Tell me one time when politicians didn't mess up
Fate/Grand Order is a cancer game
I'm dead. Nuff said
User

by Juice Box » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:49 am

awesomejoon wrote:
Hubertus wrote:I maybe offend all the Americans here, but in my opinion American politics is completely screwed up.

LMAO. Politic itself is a big mess up. Not just ours, but probably yours as well. Tell me one time when politicians didn't mess up

Indeed, the creation, reinforcement and upholding of mass peace and order is obviously a bad thing, and we have politics to blame for that.

As a political science major, I'm sorry, but I take big offense in what you just said up there. Politics can be messed up, and it can be pretty stupid, but there's no use denying that it's one of the most sophisticated things society itself has created.
User

by tmn loveblue » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:32 am

Juice Box wrote:
awesomejoon wrote:

Indeed, the creation, reinforcement and upholding of mass peace and order is obviously a bad thing, and we have politics to blame for that.

As a political science major, I'm sorry, but I take big offense in what you just said up there. Politics can be messed up, and it can be pretty stupid, but there's no use denying that it's one of the most sophisticated things society itself has created.

This is true ;)
User

by The Kingmaker » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:53 am

Juice Box wrote:
awesomejoon wrote:

Have you seen CGP Grey's video on the First Past The Post voting system? (Or studied it)

This in particular is what infuriates me. It's like when film studios interfere with the adapatation of a character because they think it wont appeal to mainstream audiences, but it just ends up not appealing to the actual fans who now have incredible influence in online spheres, who put off the mainstream.
You end up with something you don't want, purely so that you don't get something you like least, but you still don't end up with what you want because tactical voting means you'll lose IF YOU VOTE FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Hubertus » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:11 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:
Juice Box wrote:
awesomejoon wrote:LMAO. Politic itself is a big mess up. Not just ours, but probably yours as well. Tell me one time when politicians didn't mess up

Have you seen CGP Grey's video on the First Past The Post voting system? (Or studied it)

This in particular is what infuriates me. It's like when film studios interfere with the adapatation of a character because they think it wont appeal to mainstream audiences, but it just ends up not appealing to the actual fans who now have incredible influence in online spheres, who put off the mainstream.
You end up with something you don't want, purely so that you don't get something you like least, but you still don't end up with what you want because tactical voting means you'll lose IF YOU VOTE FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN

I have seen the CGP Grey video and that is the mostly reason I think Amerericas politics isn't the best.
I shouldn't have said it was completely screwed up, because it is not. It is just not perfect, but no political system (I dont know the right word for it in English) is, the Dutch one is not perfect either.

But back on topic, Donald Trump is a very good buisiness man, but I don't think you should want a buisiness man as president, espessially if he says everything he wants to say. A president needs to be discrete sometimes.
For this is a cruel world, but also an exceptionally beautyfull one. -Mikasa Ackerman-
User

by awesomejoon » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:16 pm

Juice Box wrote:
awesomejoon wrote:

K. I might have over exaggerated a bit. But would like to point out the original purpose of politic such as the creation of mass peace and order etc. has been derailed from its original purpose because many politicians try to take advantage of their positions. Or either they spread some nonsense bs to grab a hold of media's attention.
Fate/Grand Order is a cancer game
I'm dead. Nuff said
User

by Chimto » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Super-established former Secretary of State running? We need some new blood, someone from outside the beltway who doesn't play by the rules! The fact that a troll candidate is at the top of the polls for months on end says it all about this party.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

Previous