Ok...

Is it a potato?
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

Re: Discord Voice Chat

by RZRider » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:09 pm

I need a new code. It has expired
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by magicmetal03 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:19 pm

RZRider wrote:I need a new code. It has expired

https://discord.gg/vywuW
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:27 pm

I'm taking a break from Discord for a day. I'll see you guys tomorrow on there, but, for now, I think it's unhealthy for me. :?
BBB

by Filipuntik » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:13 am

Oh, this is where it all originated from? Cool! And I kept scouring the Kingdom Rush forums :lol:

How long is the expiration period of Discord links?
"Ian, would you like to go to a party in my pants?"
User

by Manijure » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:13 pm

Filipuntik wrote:Oh, this is where it all originated from? Cool! And I kept scouring the Kingdom Rush forums :lol:

How long is the expiration period of Discord links?

Each invite link expires in 24 hours. Here's the current link if you're interested:
https://discord.gg/7CypH
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:30 am

Nice update with all of our nicknames, Manijure. It seems like the entirety of the active members on the forums besides Ninja and TMN Loveblue are on Discord now. :P

I miss the forums, though. I have to dedicate a lot more time into organizing posts here than on Discord, so I can't post here except on the weekends if I have no homework. Fear not, TMN and Ninja, for I shall be back eventually! :)
BBB

by Ninja » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:12 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:Nice update with all of our nicknames, Manijure. It seems like the entirety of the active members on the forums besides Ninja and TMN Loveblue are on Discord now. :P

I miss the forums, though. I have to dedicate a lot more time into organizing posts here than on Discord, so I can't post here except on the weekends if I have no homework. Fear not, TMN and Ninja, for I shall be back eventually! :)

I'll probably join the Discord chat sometime soon anyways.
:hero:
User

by Zonoro13 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:14 am

oh boy
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:36 am

Ninja wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:Nice update with all of our nicknames, Manijure. It seems like the entirety of the active members on the forums besides Ninja and TMN Loveblue are on Discord now. :P

Then we will all know your timezone. :twisted:

Be careful; people have already figured out which high school I attend on Discord.
BBB

by Ninja » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:43 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Ninja wrote:

Then we will all know your timezone. :twisted:

Be careful; people have already figured out which high school I attend on Discord.

I've never revealed any personal information about myself on the Internet before, so I don't think my timezone will help anyone find too much about me. ;)
User

by Ninja » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:45 pm

(Sorry for the double post.)

Like BBB said, the active members have basically all signed up on Discord. I'm fine with that, but it seems like they aren't just on Discord, but that they've migrated to Discord! It seems like forum activity is at one of its lowest points in a long time, with the only regularly active threads being the Elimination Game in the KR subforum and the Four Letters Game in Off-Topic. I'll join this chat soon too, but I wish that some of you guys would post here as well as on Discord. I bet TaTs even uses Discord more than the forums! :(
User

by Zonoro13 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:23 pm

xaxaxa just join us cyka blyat
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by Juice Box » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:16 pm

Ninja wrote:(Sorry for the double post.)

Like BBB said, the active members have basically all signed up on Discord. I'm fine with that, but it seems like they aren't just on Discord, but that they've migrated to Discord! It seems like forum activity is at one of its lowest points in a long time, with the only regularly active threads being the Elimination Game in the KR subforum and the Four Letters Game in Off-Topic. I'll join this chat soon too, but I wish that some of you guys would post here as well as on Discord. I bet TaTs even uses Discord more than the forums! :(

Join it naooooooo.

Nobody uses the forums anymore everyone is on Discoooorrrrd.
User

by AerisDraco » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:17 pm

Yeah, Manijure created a monster.

And, tis true, we have migrated.

JOIN IT
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Ninja » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:42 pm

This genuinely makes me kind of sad. :cry:
User

by magicmetal03 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:30 pm

Ninja wrote:This genuinely makes me kind of sad. :cry:

Yes, it is sad. :(
But, now, we'll never quit visiting the forums...
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Manijure » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:10 pm

:P

But yeah, I've noticed how forum activity has declined even since I created my cancerous Discord server. To be honest, I rarely check the forums because Discord is much more fun for actual conversations and spams (the latter to which I don't encourage). I might go on the forums more if someone updates his fanfic thread... Hmmm???
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:42 pm

Ninja wrote:(Sorry for the double post.)

This weekend, I'm going to try to post here and make up for the lost activity. This just happens to be a bad time since there are so many birthdays and weddings going on at this time for me. :P However, I have hero ideas and updates for the hero vs hero thread, Burning Skies, and 11th Grade threads ready to post soon. :)

What if, instead of having everyone migrate to Discord, we come back to the forums and post here?
BBB

by The Kingmaker » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:02 pm

I still post and update here, but the looser less rigid format of discord makes it favourable in a lot of situations
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

PreviousNext