Slaughter with Plot

Anything and everything.

Re: Slaughter with Plot

by Juice Box » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:24 am

OOC:

Sinque wrote:Also Manijure and Juice + Repeat are all dead, right? Or can everyone just respawn as they please?

What? Since when did Juice and Repeat die?
User

by Sinque Productions » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:52 am

Juice Box wrote:OOC:

Sinque wrote:Also Manijure and Juice + Repeat are all dead, right? Or can everyone just respawn as they please?

What? Since when did Juice and Repeat die?

The Past from Manijure's point of view wrote:As they approach the main room of operations, I teleport behind Repeat and behead her with my left blade while stabbing Juice in the stomach with my right blade.

I walk away with my blades as Repeat's head and body topple to the ground and Juice slumps over moaning.

"A pity... You will never witness my true sorcery."

I stroll out of my base, planning on searching for more info on Chlorr and the rest of her minions

Ok perhaps Juice isn't dead, but Repeat is quite quite dead, or so the above makes it sound like.
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

by Juice Box » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:16 pm

OOC:

-.- They're alive. Both of them. Read my reply to Manijure.

The one who's dead(?) at the moment is Manijure, I just don't know how he'll loophole his way through this.
User

by Sinque Productions » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:24 pm

Oh woops... missed that.
Unless Manijure can find a loophole as good as yours, he'll stay dead UNLESS Vez'Nan decides to bring him back from the dead, which he won't do if you agree to not make another replicant, or use any other loophole to live for the rest of the game. :twisted:

Then again, Manijure probably won't be a threat to you...
User

by Zonoro13 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:35 pm

OOC: It's cool that y'all are coming up with your own plot and stuff. If any of you form a party to hunt down Az, I'll jump in for a fight, but otherwise I'll just let it happen for a while.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by Sinque Productions » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:54 pm

Sinque opens up a portal and rights the following message to Ninja and the Lord of the Universe:

Dear Ninja and Lord,
How 'bout we all go take out that sad Azmidil or whateve his name is (I'm to lazy to scroll down and find out)? Or do you guys want to slaughter the rest of those suckers?

Sincerely,
Mouth of Vez'Nan, Sinque
User

by Manijure » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:10 pm

I wake up in one of my least favorite places of all time.

"Ah crud, not Pandaemonium," I grumble.

I should not have been surprised; even the darkest of wizards could not survive such a savage onslaught by that petulant and irritating Repeat. What does it take to eliminate such pests? I do not have time for this, not when greater evils walk the earth. The only problem is, how to escape from hell...

Up in the distance is the great demon lord Moloch, and one of my good contacts. I start trudging up in the direction of his throne, praying that he will make an exception and resurrect me. As I approach his presence, Moloch's eyes turn down towards me.

"Well, well, well," Moloch chuckles. "I figured you couldn't cheat death forever, Manijure."

"The funny is, my good friend, is that it wasn't Chlorr or her minions who took me out," I reply. "I was betrayed by my own teammates."

"This is an interesting turn of events," Moloch admits. "Even a cruel and vicious demon lord like me would not turn my back on my comrades and minions."

"Yeah... So..."

"What do you want? I presume you want me to resurrect you back on the surface?"

"If you would be kind, my old friend."

"I am sorry, Manijure, but resurrection is not something I do on a daily whim, especially not in Pandaemonium. It comes at a huge expense of my resources, and sets the wrong example to my subjects. Besides, my influence in Pandaemonium only grows with evil presences like you. You are a valuable asset to my kingdom of hell."

"Perhaps... Let me put it this way."

"Do elaborate."

"Suppose I stay here in Pandaemonium for eternity, and my so-called 'allies' try to deal with the threat. With all this infighting amongst themselves, do you think they stand a chance against Chlorr and her ancient lackeys? Chlorr will rise unopposed, and the balance of evil will be put off balance."

"So? Make your point."

"Under Chlorr's rule, evil will reign supreme in the surface, and fewer of them will fall into the realm of Pandaemonium, meaning your power cannot get any stronger."

"Urgh..... You have a valid argument."

"But if I return to the surface, I can restore the balance. Already, my real comrades are studying the weaknesses of Chlorr's minions and are developing weapons that can take care of them. Combine them with my dark power, I can take them down."

"Yes... And also, they would enter Pandaemonium and make my realm the strongest it has ever been."

"Exactly, my friend."

".... All right. I'll make this an exception for you. But do not fail. I trust you can take down Chlorr."

"It will be done... friend."

With a snap of his fingers, Moloch teleports me away... back to my evil base. I open my cell phone and notice a text message from Veektor. My weapon is ready. Excellent. There is work to be done.
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by Ninja » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:23 pm

Walking up to Sinque, Ninja asks why he's sending all the random messages. We are in the same place, after all. Ninja says he would prefer to kill Juice, Manijure, and CC, and that Aziminil would be a much more powerful foe to face. "It would be extremely difficult for us in this state; we need to retrieve our powers," Ninja states. "I am only mortal, after all, even if I am a very powerful mortal."

Vez'nan agrees, deciding that it would not be worth the risk to have one of his minions/allies die at this point. "We shall go after the others, then." he replies.
:hero:
User

by FastAndBlast » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:09 am

I open my phone and see a text:
Alpha Beast released

With that I settle comfortably in a lounge chair next to Sinque and Vez'nan while operating a drone on an IPad

OCC:
The Alpha Beast cannot be drained of its powers
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

by Sinque Productions » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:14 am

Vez'Nan, Sinque, Lord, and Ninja sit in chairs at their camp. They agree to now go fight Juice and her superhumans. The demons leave via a portal to hell, and the camp is burned to a crisp.

Then Sinque receives a message. He opens a portal to find it's from Moloch.

"I released Manijure from Pandemonium. He's got weapons to kill Chlorr, allowing evil to be sent to hell's gates again, which won't be happening under her rule."

"I se-

Vez'Nan interrupted Sinque. "Manijure is slippery, it's no surprise he got you to get him out. If he does really go after Chlorr, then fine. I shall let him. In matter of fact, I will send Sinque to help him. But if he plans to fight anyone but Chlorr or her minions, or worse, attacks us, don't let him get out of hell ever again. In matter of fact, I will have him back in hell as soon as he thinks of betrayinging his word. Tell him this immediately."

"Yes sir." Moloch texts Manijure, telling him the above.

"Sinque, find Manijure and join him." Vez'Nan says and he creates a reddish knife and gives it to Sinque. "This will send him straight to hell if he plans to betray his word. If not, help him and most importantly, protect him. If he dies, he shall not be sent back to this world."

Sinque nods and whistles. A portal opens and out flies Sinque's pet and mount, Stalas, a demon in the form of a large black ravin, its wingspan 30 feet. It sees Sinque with its red eyes and drops to the ground. Sinque hops on and they fly up in the air, and zoom off in the blink of the eye. The portal disappears behind them.

"We shall need to find away to get to our enemies, Ninja if you please."

Ninja uses farsight and points in the direction of where Juice is. Vez'Nan summons a cerberus powered carriage (because royalty needs to travel in style) and they get in. Ninja tells the driver, a demon obviously, where to go and the carriage moves speedily (about a thousand miles per hour) in their targets direction.

The teammates get ready, pulling out weapons and using pre-battle spells before they utterly crush Juice and her bae.

OOC: You guys still have to deal with the alpha beast and then we'll arrive :twisted: .
User

by Juice Box » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:21 am

OOC:

Sinque wrote:Ninja uses farsight and points in the direction of where Juice is.

NNNNULIFIED.

We already stole Farsight :b .
User

by Sinque Productions » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:28 am

OOc: And Ninja gained back after being healed by Vez'Nan. You clearly underestimate his power. NULLIFIED.
User

by Juice Box » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:46 pm

OOC:

Sinque Productions wrote:OOc: And Ninja gained back after being healed by Vez'Nan. You clearly underestimate his power. NULLIFIED.

Fine, whurrever -.- But we still stole it from NInja. We still have our own copy :b .
User

by Sinque Productions » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:04 pm

Fair enough.
User

by MechaNecromancer » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:39 pm

Frederick finishes drinking in the tavern and is about to leave when the owner calls him.

"Message for you."

He hands Frederick an envelope. A chill run downs his spine as he sees the seal. A letter from his order never contained good news.

"Tis' a strange seal." The bartender comments. Frederick stares at him, silencing any questions.

He breaks the seal and quickly reads the letter. Years of training were not enough to keep some cold sweat from coming out.

"I don't need the room anymore...keep the money." As soon as he finishes the sentence, he tears the letter and throws it into the fire and runs upstairs to grab his equipment.

After getting ready, he says goodbye to the owner and goes outside. He finds his horse inside the stables and mounts it, wondering why the bartender didn't hand him the letter before. Frederick came to the conclusion the man probably tried to read the letter himself, but the seal was enchanted so only a Guardian could break it.

Clearing his mind of any other thoughts, he starts riding to the designated place of the meeting of the Guardians. He might run into others along the way.
User

by Juice Box » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:28 am

Hurry up, hurry up!" CC says to her team. "Just a few more hours."

Juice and Repeat had caught up with the other Superhumans just a few minutes ago, alongside DM--the sixth and most handsomest of the group (who also happens to be JB's bae because only the most beautifulest could possibly hope to date the most handsomest), sporting his signature brown hair and Shades of Coolness. He runs at full pace alongside the other Superhumans, hoping to outrun the Alpha Beast.

Truth be told, not all of them were happy that DM had arrived. When he came from the sky in a burst of pure blue energy, he approached Juice immediately and the two had a warm reunion, sparking feelings of the most intensest of jealousy in Repeat, for she, too, harbored feelings of longing for DM (much like all other women in the world).

Then there was the case with Jack, who actually secretly liked Juice because duhh, she's hella hot, but also sorta liked DM because damn, son, he fiiiiiine. Of course, that is extremely gay, but what can you do, the guy's intense *fans self.* Regardless, whilst Jack appreciated the moral support heeded by DM and JB's simultaneous existence (because it's supermotivating when you have two extremely beautiful people beside you), he is also extremely jealous because A) JB should be his, and B) he's Jack, he's supposed to be straight and amazing, damn it. Not like that ugly Chinese guy...

Speaking of whom:

"You sure he'll be there?" DM asks in his amazingly sexy voice.
"No doubt about it," Juice replies, still running at full pace. "If the plan goes well, we can actually make use of him resurrecting from Hell."
"That's if the plan goes well," CC remarks. "We still don't know if we can outrun the Alpha Beast. We've a lead, but he's still too fast--it won't be long before he catches up on us."
"Fret not, brethren," Pete says (he's really into the whole 'WE ARE THE DOMINANT SPECIES' mindset). "I smell their mortal stench from here--Sinque and Manijure be not too far."

Several more hours pass as the group of Superhumans continue the run, when finally, they find their targets--Sinque and Manijure stand conveniently side by side, like sitting ducks. If only there wasn't a big group of demons in their immediate vicinity, but no matter...

Manijure perks up immediately as the Superhumans approach, and informs Sinque of this. "They're here," he claims.

Just as he's about to inform his group of their direction, the six Superhumans trigger their Larceny.

All around, the demons fall, their power being sapped from them. Unlike last time, they do not hold back the Larceny--they allow it to take its full course, to envelope their bodies completely with their power. The sensation they feel as the demons' powers are transferred to them is excruciating, but the immediate surge of strength they feel afterwards is more than enough to make up for it. Even Stalas, the mount of Sinque, falls to the ground.

Some of the demons were outright killed by this initial purge, but there are still those who survived, struggling to stand up as they are completely drained of all energy and capability. Sinque and Manijure are weak, as well, but not as grievously effected.

"Okay," CC says. "Stage one done. Get ready... Go."

DM, Jack and CC all charge at the surviving demons with renewed vigor, energized by the surge of power they had just received. Pete and Repeat stand back, yelling in agony as two giant, black wings start growing from their backs. Once they have grown their full wingspan (a single wing was easily double their size), the brother and sister duo fly high into the air, Repeat carrying JB with her.

They land right beside Sinque.

The brother-sister duo waste no time and take battle against Sinque. They purposefully hold back, making sure not to kill him. Juice, however, sets her sights on Manijure.

"You," Manijure says. "My immortal foe."
"Now, wait! Wait up, all right? Just a second." Juice fumbles through the belongings she has in her shoulder bag, then swiftly, grabs a pair of glasses.

You see, dear reader, whilst JB had in her possession the Shades of Coolness, DM had in his possession the Glasses of Nerdiness. Juice is already incredulously gorgeous, but the Glasses of Nerdiness amplify that tenfold. When DM arrived, they returned to each other their respective eyewear: DM with his Shades and Juice with her Glasses.

Afterwards, Juice Box, in quick strokes of motion, proceeds to wear the glasses, fix her hair, apply her make-up, squeeze her cleavage and pout her lips.

"Okay," she says to Manijure. "Hai :3 ."

"GYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWHHGH!!!!!!!"

The sheer amount of beauty Juice Box has drives Manijure mad. “THE BEAUTY! THE CUTENESS! THE PRETTINESS! THE GORGEOUSNESS! THE LACK OF CHINESE! GYAAAAARRRGH!”

Pete and Repeat do their job of keeping Sinque distracted as all of this unfolds. The poor messenger doesn’t even notice the dark wizard struggling to keep composure—he is too enveloped in his battle with the siblings.

Juice Box continues to strike poses as Manijure fails to look away. And then, all of a sudden, he falls to the ground, shaking.

“H-hwuh J-Juice Box ten out of ten…” he murmurs continuously.

JB then proceeds to drag him away to a discreet corner where he will not be found, then hurries off to rejoin Pete and Repeat.

She arrives to find that they are not actually really all that into the fighting.

“We will end you,” Repeat lazily declares as she easily dodges Sinque’s blow.
“Your blood will water the ground,” Pete claims with complete disinterest as he parries Sinque’s blade. Whilst it seems to be taking an immense amount of energy for the messenger to battle these two, the siblings seem to be completely uncaring for their meager foe.

Then Sinque sees Manijure, proud and striding towards him.

“B-brother!” Sinque says as he tires. “Come! Aid me against our common foe!”

Manijure eyes him, suspiciously, curiously. Then he lifts his staffblade to him.

“I will do no such thing,” he says.
“What!? What is this!? What are you doing!?”
“LET IT BE KNOWN NOW,” Manijure declares. “MY ALLEGIANCE, IS WITH THE SUPERHUMANS! LET VEZ’NAN COME! LET HIM FACE MY WRATH AS I STAND WITH MY TRUE ALLIES!”
“TRAITOR!” Sinque charges towards Manijure, but is immediately zapped by lightning. Not enough to kill him, but enough to faze him—they still need him alive…

Just then, a gigantic Cerberus appears before Manijure.

“Fool,” Vez’Nan says. “Most unwise of you to betray me.”

Repeat appears right beside the wizard, then throws something towards Vez'nan. She grabs Manijure's hand just as the lord of Hell is about to zap him. “NOW!” she yells as they teleport away.

A feral howl echoes through the battlefield as a massive beast makes itself known. Ninja recognizes this—he has never seen it, but the rumours of its power have reached far areas of the world.

The Alpha Beast had arrived.

And it sets its eyes on Vez’Nan.

Sinque returns to his place, right beside Vez’nan and Ninja, not fully understanding the situation. The Alpha Beast, still bent on destruction, charges at them, tearing through demons as he does.

As all of this unfolds, six discreet figures can be seen in the background, one of them carrying a body bag. They continue running until they eventually fade from the scene.
User

by Sinque Productions » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:57 am

OOC: Wait... what?
Ok... first of all, there were no demons (except Sinque and Stalas). If there were, you would be dead considering that demons are protected by the 666th dimension, and NOBODY can escape that, stealing their powers would just kill you. I will excuse this, considering that they never existed in the first place. You don't have their powers. Also, if there were demons, you guys would be dead anyway. Also you don't get Stalas's wings because that's not a power. They're body parts, like arms.

Second, no amount of beauty can make Manijure fall for you. DM is super ugly and disgusting and Juice is so annoying it would never work. Also, did Manijure really just stand there as you got your glasses out? And if he did betray us, Sinque would knife him faster than it takes light to cross the planc length thingy, quite literally. Plus lighting would do nothing to him.

Third, wtf is the Alpha Beast doing? It actually attacked you guys first, Sinque and Manijure are far far away right now, battling Chlorr. The Alpha Beast would chase you guys anyway, especially because its master is RIGHT HERE WITH US.

Fourth, Sinque doesn't have a blade, he uses his claws and oh wait, Stalas exists, and Sinque would hop on him and burn you all to a crisp from up high. Besides, Sinque far outmatches you in melee play. He wouldn't miss, even when playing easy (because he would absolutely wreck you all if he was trying). Also, no way would he say "brother" to anybody except his own brother. He's to smart to do something stupid like that.

Fifth, the only reason your winning these fights is because your playing as us too, and make us fight terribly. In matter of fact, none of that would've happened if anybody else dictated the battle.

I refuse to except that's what actually happened, considering the amount of flaws your battle has.
User

by Juice Box » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:10 am

Don't forget that you can portray my characters how you want them to, the same way Manijure did. If you want to say Juice is ugly then go ahead. If you don't, you're welcome to stop playing :b .

Sinque wrote:Ok... first of all, there were no demons (except Sinque and Stalas). If there were, you would be dead considering that demons are protected by the 666th dimension, and NOBODY can escape that, stealing their powers would just kill you. I will excuse this, considering that they never existed in the first place. You don't have their powers. Also, if there were demons, you guys would be dead anyway. Also you don't get Stalas's wings because that's not a power. They're body parts, like arms.

I already clarified that the Larceny was universal, meaning it can affect anything as long as they want it to: it can steal spells, superpowers, technology, even physiology. It's based on this one superpower in this book called Steelheart, where there's a group of people called Larceners who can steal any power (even ones from superior dimensions) so long as they're connected to it somehow. The only people they can't steal from are the Mimics, the people who can copy powers, effectively taking away their Larceny, and Negators (like the Alpha Beast, as FAB specifically stated), the people who can stop others from using their powers, effectively stopping their Larceny.

You don't seem to be reading the past stories at all, so let me clarify: technically, we can take anything we want. Your technology. Your magic. Even your physicality. And it doesn't matter if it's in "another dimension." Yeah, it's hella overpowered, but I don't need to remind you that you guys number the millions. We're only six :b . Heck, your supposed "guards" are more powerful than us. How much more your real soldiers? :b

Sinque wrote:Second, no amount of beauty can make Manijure fall for you. DM is super ugly and disgusting and Juice is so annoying it would never work. Also, did Manijure really just stand there as you got your glasses out? And if he did betray us, Sinque would knife him faster than it takes light to cross the planc length thingy, quite literally. Plus lighting would do nothing to him.

Which is why we weakened Sinque first and Larcened him, duh -.- . Don't you think I didn't take that into account? That's why Sinque was so weak and uninteresting in the fight -.- .

Sinque wrote:Third, wtf is the Alpha Beast doing? It actually attacked you guys first, Sinque and Manijure are far far away right now, battling Chlorr. The Alpha Beast would chase you guys anyway, especially because its master is RIGHT HERE WITH US.

That was part of the plan, man -.- . I didn't want to fight the Alpha Beast since it's needlessly overpowered, and there's a little bit with Repeat there that secretly indicates how I chose to deal with him.

Sinque wrote:Fourth, Sinque doesn't have a blade, he uses his claws and oh wait, Stalas exists, and Sinque would hop on him and burn you all to a crisp from up high. Besides, Sinque far outmatches you in melee play. He wouldn't miss, even when playing easy (because he would absolutely wreck you all if he was trying). Also, no way would he say "brother" to anybody except his own brother. He's to smart to do something stupid like that.

Irrelevant.

Sinque wrote:Fifth, the only reason your winning these fights is because your playing as us too, and make us fight terribly. In matter of fact, none of that would've happened if anybody else dictated the battle.

Nitpicking and irrelevant.

Why do you care so much about all these little things? Ninja made a huge flaw and brought up Pete even if he was never part of this, and yo, I didn't care. Then he made another flaw and subdued Pete and Jack hella easily even if they clearly wouldn't just lose like that, but there aren't any rules that prevent him from doing that, so it's okay. Plus, Manijure essentially killed Repeat twice at two separate occassions, and yo, it's all chill, he can do that. Heck, he beat me to a pulp in another occassion, despite the fact that he's just a human, but yo, it's ayt. 'Cause I'm not sure if this was clear to you: this is slaughter thread. How you want it to go is how it will go. The only rules you set are the ones the mod dictates. If you're not cool with that, you can just stop playing.
User

by Sinque Productions » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:51 am

OOC:
My point about the 666th dimension still holds. It protects demons/creatures of hell from spells like Larceny. It essentially is a spell that will teleport you to the 666th dimension if you try to use certain "debuff" type stuff on demons. Is it stealable? Theoretically, yes, but in reality, not really. It kicks into action before larceny can steal anything, and kills the attacker. It's sort of like a negator type thing, just way more powerful.

Technically, your dead, but that's way to boring (reason why Vez'Nan didn't just kill you all), so I'll let you live. Try to use it again on demons, your dead.

Also, I have way more than millions of demons, but again, it's way to boring to send them all in. Currently there are three: Vez'Nan, Sinque, and Stalas. I'm only summoning new demons for mount use anyway.

IC:
The Alpha Beast charges towards them, and then jumps over them,and charges the six superpunyhumans. They turn, hearing the oncoming threat. Sinque throws his knife at the bag -- and Manijure is sent straight to hell.

"Heal him and resurrect him." Vez'Nan commands Sinque. Sinque jumps on Stalas and they disappear into a portal to hell. Here he heals Manijure from his JB curse and resurrects him to the mortal world. The two demons and the evil human come out of a portal next to Vez'Nan, Ninja, and Lord.

They watch as the Alpha Beast wrecks Juice's face. DM screams and then breaks up with Juice, telling her that he never actually loved her and always thought she was ugly. Juice attacks DM and they battle. Jack joins DM, cause he realizes Juice was never hot and also because he's gay and likes DM.

Pete, CC, and Repeat agree the only way to defeat the Alpha Beast is to teleport him far far away in a cage. Pete and CC distract the Alpha Beast while Repeat prepares a spell to teleport him. Then, Repeat feals a blade go through her. Ninja watches as she falls to the ground, dead (though about to be alive again because loopholes). He throughs a shuriken (however you spell that I don't care) at CC, who sees it just in time and dodges it.

The Alpha Beast sees an opportunity and eats CC. Pete charges Ninja but gets shot by Lord with a powerful laser gun. He had been hiding in the bush.

Meanwhile, Juice is totally wrecking Jack, but DM is totally wrecking her. Jack falls over after a laser blast (I dunno) and dies. Juice then gets cut in two from DM's blade. Stalas flies down to the ground and bites DM, killing him.

OOC: That was probably the most boring battle ever told, with the worst writing ever. Don't care I'm really bored write now.
User

by Juice Box » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:14 am

OOC:

The Rules wrote:-Respect the power levels! You cannot solo the villain. You need to band together to accomplish powerful feats. Each forumer should have roughly the same power level, aside from the villain.

Nullified. But I'll let this pass once for now.

IC:

"Now wait, stop!" Repeat says. "Wait a minute."
Juice gasps and joins in immediately. "Fill my cup, put some liquor in it!"
"Take a sip, sign a check!" DM sings. "Julio! Get the stretch--"
"No, you idiots!" Repeat remarks. "I wasn't singing."
"Oh. So you were telling us to, like, stop?"
"Yeah."
"Oh. Okay. Sorry."
"Urrgh," Repeat says. The scene Sinque horrendously described plays out in front of them. The six Superhumans stand there, unaffected. "CC, can we do something about this?"
"We still have what few powers we managed to steal from Ninja's amulet," the pale woman declares. "One of them could reverse a post if the writer was ugly and if the story in it was lame."
"So basically, all the posts not made by the real Juice Box?"
"Essentially yeah. But they're only giving us one free pass this time, because Sinque's post was just so cringeworthy."
"All right, go ahead and do that."

CC channels her own abilities. She focuses hard, and suddenly time itself reverts backwards, affecting space, time, and all between and beyond it. They are taken back to the scene of them running away as the Alpha Beast charges.

"Okay," DM starts as they continue running away, the bodybag still rough on his shoulders. "So they haven't figured out what we did to the Alpha Beast, right?"
"Yup," Repeat replies. "It'll continue to attack Vez'nan and his armies until someone finds out what happened with Manijure."
"Even if it's Manijure himself?"
"Yeah, but we have him right now, so he can't tell anyone what really went down."
"All right," Pete says. "But that's assuming Manijure doesn't find a way to tell everyone what we actually did."
"He won't. Probably. But whatever, he already knows what happened. The most we can do is to hurry back to our base."

They continue running away, heading to the direction of another Superhuman base, still carrying the bodybag. At their current pace, they'll be there by my next post, if all goes well with all the other characters. There, they can begin discussing the threat that Chlorr presents. They can leave the others to their infighting for now...
User

PreviousNext