Slaughter with Plot

Anything and everything.

Re: Slaughter with Plot

by Sinque Productions » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:00 am

OOC:
Vez'Nan and his armies

How many times do I have to say this! His armies are at f$&king Hell.

Oh the cringe of that post JB.

But if you like it or not, Manijure will be Vez'Nan's.

IC:
Sinque jumped on Stalas. They flew up in the air and followed the six superpunyhumans. Bellow, the Alpha Beast, ran towards the superpunyhumans, ready to kill.

Soon, they were close enough.

"Fly low and stealthy." Sinque commanded his pet.

Stalas did so. The six superpunyhumans were completely oblivious of the demons. Sinque pulled out his knife and threw at the bag. It flew, without a noise, towards the bag, cut through it and hit the human inside. Manijure disappeared into air and was gone. The superpunyhumans turned and looked down at the empty bag,

"What the-" Juice started.

An ear screeching noise came out of Stalas. The superpunyhumans put their hands to the ears and kneeled down, trying to escape the horrific noise. Stalas and Sinque flew right over their heads -- and strait up into the air with a curve. Sinque put a curse on the superpunyhumans below, freezing them in the air for a few seconds. By the time the curse was over, Sinque and Stalas had gone through a portal.

Then they saw the Alpha Beast coming towards them.
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

by Juice Box » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:33 am

The Alpha Beast licks Juice's cheek as it approaches, then wags its tail furiously.

"Heyyy!" Juice exclaims, tousling its fur. "Good boy, good boy!"

The Alpha Beast woofs--err, roars--loudly, then sets its eyes on the portal. It growls.

"Oh, yeah, boy, baddies are in that direction. Go get 'em!"

He roars loudly once again, then hops into the portal just before it closes. He vaguely hears Sinque's voice yell "OH SHI--" as the Alpha Beast pounces.

"Damn idiot," Jack says. "Still doesn't understand what we did to the Beast."
"And he killed Manijure for us, just as planned," CC remarks. "No reviving for that guy anymore. He's done."
Juice laughs. "I can't believe that worked. How long before they hold the Alpha Beast down?"
"Not very long--they've got whole armies in there. But it should stall them long enough."

They continue their run, until eventually they realize--yo, Jack can teleport, why not just use that?

And so they teleport directly to their hideout, occupied by a small group of Superhumans, roughly seventy in size or so. They replenish themselves--taking food and drink (even though they never need to eat nor drink), clothing (even though going mostly naked would give much needed moral support and totally mesmerize their enemies), and video games because fighting evil demons gets boring after a while.

"Will this be enough, DM?" Deets, a Superhuman healer, asks the incredulously handsome boy as she gives him his shoulder bag full of supplies. The woman flutters her eyes as she does this.
"That'll be all, Deets, thanks."
"YES THAT'LL BE ALL YOU CAN GO NOW," Juice replies, brandishing her flamethrower on the healer's face, which she specifically bought to keep competition away. Deets backs away slowly, freaked out, before taking one last look at DM and dashing away.

Once they have fully replenished, they enter the council room to discuss the problem with Chlorr.

"So the way the game works," Magtheridon declares. "Is that we all actually have to join up."
"So we still have to push through with that team?" Pete asks.
"Yes. But Manijure is dead and Sinque is getting his weird face ripped apart by the Alpha Beast, so that mostly leaves us with Ninja and FAB."
"But we're way more powerful than the two of them at the moment," Juice barges in. "We should just hunt Amy Nizzle down, ourselves."
"Mm, that's what the real Juice Box wants you to do now. So g'ahead, she wants to rest. Go do your superhero superhuman stuff and whatnot."

They stay for a few more hours, deciding their plan of action and whatnot. First, they'll have to find Veektor. Afterwards, find Amy Nizzle. Then they'll figure out the rest on the way.
User

by Sinque Productions » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:20 pm

Sinque flies through the portal, and waits ten minutes, because the Alpha Beast was actually ten minutes behind him and Stalas, JB. It closed ten minutes ago but then the Alpha Beast jumps out of nowhere and doesn't actually surprise Sinque at all. Type Warp logic bla bla bla. Sinque then teleports the Alpha Beast into the 666th dimension.

He puts on a invincibility spell (also on Stalas) and the teleport to the superpunyhumans base. As they emerge from a portal, they see the stunned faces of all the superpunyhumans.

"What the-" Juice screeches "What about the Alpha Beast!?"

"Have your heard of the power of hell? There's a reason why we exterminated all the angels three days after we declared war on them." Sinque answers.

"On my word!" Juice yells.

"Really!?" Sinque asks.

"Get 'em!"

Sinque and Stalas watch as they get attacked from all sides by the superpunyhumans. Spells and blades come there way, but nothing hurts them. A few superpunyhumans try Larceny, but they of course they are killed, forcing Sinque to resurrect them immediately after, with an "OMVN (Oh my Vez'Nan)!!!" Finally, the superpunyhumans realize it is no use and they stop, but they point their blades at the two demons.

"Vez'Nan is willing to give a truce and help you guys defeat Chlorr. I can't speech for Ninja, Lord, and don't forget, Manijure. He can still be resurrected you know. So here's the deal: Agree to work with us, and make a truce, but if you betray us, all you superpunyhumans will go to hell except the six protagonist ones. This treaty is only current, we can agree to break it after we defeat Chlorr. In addition, I will have Manijure with you, and tame, meaning he can not betray you or fight you. This means help from Veektor for free. If you disagree, we will wage this small war on you, Manijure will be resurrected and against you. In matter of fact, Ninja and Lord can be resurrected over and over again, and believe me, you cannot fight Hell's might to stop that. The decision is quite easy, but I'll let you guys decided anyway."

With that, Sinque and Stalas sat unmoving, waiting for Juice Box to answer to the thread.
User

by Ninja » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:34 pm

OOC:

Whoa, guys! Slow down a little! Ever heard of turns? It seems like I'm the only one that has. And please, stop the nitpicking, it's a battle, just make it as epic as possible. Don't do stupid stuff just because you can, remember, this thread is supposed to use epic language only. Also, there's a lot of powergaming going on in this thread (I'll admit, I did it once too), can we stop that now and follow the plotline that was lain out for us?
:hero:
User

by Juice Box » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:58 pm

Ninja wrote:And please, stop the nitpicking, it's a battle, just make it as epic as possible. Don't do stupid stuff just because you can, remember, this thread is supposed to use epic language only.

Thank you ^-^ .
User

by Zonoro13 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:10 am

iFool wrote:what is this
can i kill people
i throw a rock at vez nan from a huge distance otherwise the guy could steal my soul.

Stay out of this thread unless you want to follow the rules.

The sinque/JB battle is nulled. I would like to remind you that every player had the same power level: veznan+sinque+alpha beast=jb's six superhumans=manijure=ninja and so on. There are exceptions, like when several players team up to boost a single character.

If you feel a post is powergaming or breaking the rules in any other way, do not reply to the post with more powergaming. Simply mention it in ooc and I'll deal with it.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by Ninja » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:50 am

OOC:

iFool wrote:
Zonoro13 wrote:
iFool wrote:what is this
can i kill people
i throw a rock at vez nan from a huge distance otherwise the guy could steal my soul.

Stay out of this thread unless you want to follow the rules.

The sinque/JB battle is nulled. I would like to remind you that every player had the same power level: veznan+sinque+alpha beast=jb's six superhumans=manijure=ninja and so on. There are exceptions, like when several players team up to boost a single character.

If you feel a post is powergaming or breaking the rules in any other way, do not reply to the post with more powergaming. Simply mention it in ooc and I'll deal with it.

do i get to play as a character somebody else is already playing?

do i make a char?

The rules can be found on the first page of this thread. Read them so that you can participate properly. ;)
User

by Juice Box » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:59 am

Zonoro13 wrote:The sinque/JB battle is nulled.

I appreciate this and all, but aren't you going to do something about how Sinque essentially has a gigantic OP demon army numbering in the millions, and hence can singlehandedly take down Chlorr and her chronies? FAB went down from evil Overlord of the Universe to overthrown evil Overlord of the Universe just to participate in the thread. Plus Manijure hasn't even bothered bringing any allies with him and just goes solo, probs for the sake of the thread, too.
User

by Sinque Productions » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:37 am

As I'm forced to keep reminding you, Vez'Nan has chosen to limit his own powers. Please, read my first post. Or every other post where I explained Vez'Nan's powers are limited. Jeesh. He could have easily killed you all without trying, but has chosen not to cuz that's boring.

+ I've gone solo, except Sinque his assistant, and Stalas, who is just a mount.

Really, any of you guys could fight Vez'Nan and win.

Please don't make me use huge text again because you guys can't read my posts.
User

by Juice Box » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:34 am

Zonoro, are you also going to do nothing about how unnecessarily butthurt Sinque has been in his past few posts?
User

by Sinque Productions » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:53 am

Butt hurt? Wow. Worst. Insult. Ever.
User

by Juice Box » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:58 am

^^Proof.
User

by Sinque Productions » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:05 pm

I try ;)
User

by Ninja » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:44 pm

OOC:

Sinque Productions wrote:Butt hurt? Wow. Worst. Insult. Ever.

It's not an insult. It's a term describing a person who is unnecessarily offended. ;)
User

by Zonoro13 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:24 pm

Sinque Productions wrote:As I'm forced to keep reminding you, Vez'Nan has chosen to limit his own powers. Please, read my first post. Or every other post where I explained Vez'Nan's powers are limited. Jeesh. He could have easily killed you all without trying, but has chosen not to cuz that's boring.

Banned for 24 hours. Read the rules.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by FastAndBlast » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:53 am

OOC:
Wait so when it is your topic page you can actually ban people?

And where are we left off if the JB vs Sinque didn't count?
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

by Zonoro13 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:03 pm

FastAndBlast wrote:OOC:

And where are we left off if the JB vs Sinque didn't count?

Yes. We leave off at JBs first post after Mecha's.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by Ninja » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:18 pm

OOC:

FastAndBlast wrote:OOC:

Well, not really. Zonoro banned him for not following the rules. Sinque could technically still post here, though, he would just be being a huge jerk.
User

by Sinque Productions » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:33 pm

Well unless my clock is telling me a wrong time cuz time zone reasons, it's been 24 hours. Not that the ban did anything because I was sleeping then on a 12 hour flight.

So here's my question: which rule did I break? The power level rule? Because if your going to ban me on that, please ban JB to, considering she turned an invincible beast against its owner and had an army of 70 superhumans, each one literally more powerful than each of us. And no, I'm not being "buthurt", I'm making an argument.

As I've said, Vez'Nan has been limiting his power levels. He hasn't got in fight to prove that, which btw Juice is probable going to narrate with cringe ;).
User

by Ninja » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:52 pm

OOC:

Sinque Productions wrote:So here's my question: which rule did I break?

*cough*UseOOCToDenoteOutOfCharacterStuff*cough*
User

PreviousNext