Expiriences

Anything and everything.

Expiriences

by FastAndBlast » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:40 am

What was your most pleasurable experience?
Mine was when we went on holiday to Aus, just when we arrived
What was your worst experience?
That was probably being in a hospital for 2 weeks :|
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

Re: Expiriences

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:38 pm

Hard to say for either one. I don't want this thread to fade away so I'm leaving a comment here even though I don't have an answer yet.
BBB

by FeedDaKingdom » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:57 pm

Best? probably going parasailing in Bali (IM FLYING!!!!!!!!)
Worst? 1st and 2nd Grade, 2 years of agony.
Every soul is sacred, no one has to die
I just change the pace of inevitability
User

by Ninja » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:44 pm

I'm not sure about my best experience, but the worst one was definitely seeing you misspell the word "experience" in the thread title. This thread is nullified. :twisted:
:hero:
User

by Manijure » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:16 am

Best experience: marching with a national high school band in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I remember the songs we played to this very day. :)

Worst experience: cutting the side of my eye on a coffee table and having to get six stitches. On New Year's Eve. And I was seven at the time. Yeah...
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:18 am

Manijure wrote:Worst experience: cutting the side of my eye on a coffee table and having to get six stitches. On New Year's Eve. And I was seven at the time. Yeah...

Sheesh, that makes my eyes hurt just thinking about that. :shock:
BBB

by Manijure » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:20 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Manijure wrote:Worst experience: cutting the side of my eye on a coffee table and having to get six stitches. On New Year's Eve. And I was seven at the time. Yeah...

Sheesh, that makes my eyes hurt just thinking about that. :shock:

I still have the scar to this very day.
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by Zonoro13 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:15 am

Best experience: probably camp cty for 3 weeks. being among like-minded people and learning cool stuff, while also experiencing all the good parts of camp, like staying up til 2 am watching horror movies and not getting caught by the RA.

Worst experience: now that i think of it, my life has been pretty darn comfortable. the worst might be 7th and 8th grade, when i was put under a workload i couldn't handle due to chronic procrastination and was pretty depressed for a while. not medically depressed, just blue. i handle my procrastination a little better now, i suppose.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by Juice Box » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:52 am

Best is supercliche: prom night in junior year :b .

Ayt but seriously, me and bebaeh <3 were friends since we were kids (I'm talking, like, since-first-grade-friends). I already had a big crush on him by then, but I was a shy kid at the time and nobody ever really knew about it. Plus we were in different schools so I couldn't get close to him. We only really became good friends during start of my sophomore year in high school, because I had transferred to an all-girl school which just so happened to be right beside his all-boy school (go figure :b ). We got real-close and sort of back-and-forth flirted while denying that either of us liked each other. So come prom night for me, I ask him out, he says yeah, and by the end of the night I get my first real kiss with him.

Like bruh <3 PERFECTION.

Worst is, idk, but we live in a, umm... an odd neighborhood, and I've faced a lot of harassment as a kid. I'm mostly over it by now, but can't say the same for my parents. They only allowed me the privilege to commute home when I was in my junior year, and even then I always have to carry around these two bottles of pepper spray (DUAL-WIELD PEPPER-SPRAY, BRUH). Up to now I'm not allowed to walk around the neighborhood alone, but I'm at an age where I want to already, so I can give a proper dose of payback ;b .
User

by FastAndBlast » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:25 am

it seems I had an uneventful life so far :/
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:27 am

Hey JB how did you and your boyfriend first meet in 1st grade?

I asked my parents about what experiences they think I liked and disliked the most to see if they could remind of something that I forgot.

Going to Las Vegas for the first time and going to my first concert in Las Angeles were brought up. Both times I was pretty young, 8 and 10 redpectively, and hadn't seen much outside of our own city for my whole life, so seeing different places and different ways of life was really interesting.

Some of my worst times are injuries. Falling down a hill when I was 1 and cutting my nose so bad that it was hanging off of my face was terrifying for my parents. One time my sister (Pepe) bit me on the chest at a wedding, which my 4-year old self scream so loud that it inturrupted the wedding.

There was also a time during an earthquake when I was still asleep, but when my mom tried to wake me up, my sleeping self started screaming. Even though I wasn't consciously awake, my body jolted up, my eyes were wide open, and I just screamed as loud as I could three times. When I actually woke up, I was out of breath and shaking, having no idea what happened. I was awake for hours after that (this was at 1 in the morning and I went back to sleep at around 4:15) thinking that I was possessed or some other supernatural force was present.

Real life experiences for me haven't been all that bad, but my nightmares are still the most horrific experiences of all, even if they never actually happened in reality. I had a dream where I was alone on some metal stairs, my back against the walls and looking out at the part of the stairs going down, while the part going up was to the right of me. It was pitch black but I had a flashlight, looking around to see what was going to appear. Nothing ever did, but I was able to imagine anything and everything happening. I guess I had the first 5 Nights at Freddies idea in my sleep. :P

2 nights ago I had a dream that my dog, Munchie, got half his face ripped off by something and was bleeding horribly. We all took him to the hospital and on the way there, I just looked at his torn face and tongue drooping down because he didn't have enough of a jaw to support it. Those 2 aren't all of my worst ones but I really just don't want to think about the worse ones at all. :?
BBB

by Magnus0 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:53 am

I think what happened to you in your sleep is an actual phenomenon called sleep paralysis or something. Basically, if you wake somebody when he is deep asleep, he can come into a state of shock and fear. Some people said that they could see ghost...
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:20 pm

Magnus0 wrote:I think what happened to you in your sleep is an actual phenomenon called sleep paralysis or something. Basically, if you wake somebody when he is deep asleep, he can come into a state of shock and fear. Some people said that they could see ghost...

I didn't see any ghosts but my sister thought that I was one. She told me that I was looking right at her while screaming in my sleep.
BBB

by RaZoR LeAf » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:14 pm

I'll have to get back to you on best experience, but my worst is fairly recent. Being told that after four weeks of drug therapy they're not working and the only option remaining is to have a major organ removed. I cried like a baby that day, and it still brings tears to my eyes now. That was four weeks ago.
Yes it's me

by FastAndBlast » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:37 am

I'm sorry to hear that
User

by Sinque Productions » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:22 pm

Wait. Pepe is your sister, BBB? So like Pepe and Juice Box are going to related by marriage soon (or already are).
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:11 pm

Sinque Productions wrote:Wait. Pepe is your sister, BBB? So like Pepe and Juice Box are going to related by marriage soon (or already are).

Yes, Pepe is my sister (she also goes by the psuedonym, "Googie" :P ) but she's not related to Juice Box. Their only common trait is that they're both ENFP, a personality type. :)
BBB