Me and Kingdom Rush

Anything and everything.

Me and Kingdom Rush

by SealDarklight » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:31 pm

I think im gonna make a Me series if i want and talk about stuff that i like and stuff that i think.

I love Kingdom Rush and i Like the Forum allot. I have a Story to talk about and then im talking about the Game and the Forum when i Joined.

The Begining To The End
I started out back in 2009 or 2008 as a Person looking for free online games on google and i have played games like Mario flash games like Luigi´s Revenge and Lego Zombie tower defence game until i stumbled Kingdom Rush. I´ve started to play the game and it looked suprisingly good, its a Medviedal fantasy tower defence and i played it. The title looked cool and i started the game, when i started i liked the map, i liked the upgrates and that was before heroes and special levels like Sarelgaz lair and ruins of acaroth were added. I started the game at Southport and i read the info about the tower, i tested the towers and i found barracks and artilleries were the best until Orcs came out. The Orc was tough and beaten my troops in a fair fight unlike goblins but i beat the level. It was fun until the Pagras where Ogres and Shamans overflowed my defence, My artillery didnt do anything to the Ogre and Mages where targeting the Shamans wich were nearly immune to mages. I found later out that i can upgrate the towers so i upgrated and i didnt get all the stars but i beat the level. New things were here and there and it was still fun even if i lost stars here and there until the Storm cloud temple where Dark slayers took the damage from artilleries and Barbarians wich made me hate these more than trolls because they were nearly immune to physical damage. Few time tried but i beat the Level. The Wastes was more harder than Storm cloud because well i was using allot of mages and it got overflowed By Demons that were as tough as Trolls but instead of regenerating they explode. Few tries and i beat the level to Forsaken Valley where few tries i gave up the Game. Few months later i tried the game at start and i made clear that i get 3 stars. I watched a play trough and when i saw the final level i skiped some parts and then i saw the final boss as a Giant demon and i fought its the final boss but once when i got passed the Forsaken Valley it was actually the Wizard wich is Vez´nan. I beat all the enemies and when Vez´nan came he disintegrated my barracks but still i beat him and i beat the game and i felt like this game was annoyingly hard but interesting to look at. I didnt beat the Heroic and Iron but later on i did and when i found out there was a video about the elite stage i tried to figure it out where to play until i discovered you have to pay. Still i did found some Kingdom Rush Hack games that were in some online websites and i tested all the levels even Glacial heights. I also found something on online that the developers showcased desert level with assassins and what looks to be Bandits wich later becomes Kingdom rush Frontiers. Still i look foward to it and when Frontiers was released and Videos on YouTube were showcased i liked something but my most antisipaded were mechas and Necromancers. After that i found the Wiki about the towers and i was quite dissapointed with the damage but when it was released on flash it wasnt that bad. The prequel came and to say the least i didnt like as much the looks but i liked the Heroes especially Veznan. There was teasers and it looks like elves, Some sort of furry people and another teaser of people battling each other and i fought maybe you can play as both races. The third teaser made me shocked when i saw King Denas and a Wizard and at first i fought the shadows were the villains and i knew it was a prequel because one of the shadows looked like Veznan as if Veznan is back as a Villain and another foe wich looked fat and it was a King but later on i found out that the shadows are these two characters and that Veznan and Denas are fighting together. Now the Teaser Looked like its Fall and since the teasers were released at fall and it looked like its fall. When the trailer was released i fought it was gonna be good but when the game was released i was disapointed when i watched at YouTube. It didnt look like fall and more like Fantasy here and there but still i like how heroes have hero spells. Also i was disapointed that you can play as one race instead of two but its still the same game. Now about the Forum and before i met the forum i did have some ideas here and there and when i came i created some heroes, enemies and towers and i liked some peoples work. I may have made allot of shit but still i want to make something. Nowadays i like the forum even if it has a small fanbase i think the people on this site are friendly (Nearly all) but hey i made what i think got in my mind and when i think something or want to talk with you people ill allways be glad :mrgreen: . At least its not as Toxic as other fanbases but what could you say when its small its more fun.
User

Re: Me and Kingdom Rush

by RaZoR LeAf » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:35 pm

Paragraph dude, that huge block of text is really hard to read!
Yes it's me