Welcome back. I've missed you
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

Re: Staying on the Forums

by FastAndBlast » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:34 pm

Hey BBB, the forums seemed a bit dull without you! :)

I'm glad you are back!
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:34 am

Ninja wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:Anyways, don't worry about my class too much; it's my problem, not yours. I emailed him about the cheating but nothing has been done about it for about a week and a half, despite him literally saying to the class, "It's funny how so many of you guys emailed me the exact same code with the same variables and everything." :P

Alright, I'm just trying to help you keep away from cheating. Last thing I'll say on the matter: it's a serious and infectious problem. ;)

It sounds like I gave the impression that I didn't want you involved, so, to clarify: I was only saying not to worry because I don't want to burden anyone with my personal life issues. :) The only time I would bring it up is when it affects the forums like now, or if it's something I think is worth sharing, such as my high school thread. Only the other students are cheating, while I'm actually doing work and using online resources (including Manijure, who knows Java) to learn.

Ninja wrote:Also, I'm fine with Proudy's name. I was just making a passing comment. :)

Oh, OK. :) When we have substitute teachers, the attendence sheet that they use calls her Keung Ji, but I asked and she told me that Proudy is her real name. I don't know how it works for her, but I'm guessing she has 2 names as part of her culture. :?

The Kingmaker wrote:And now this forum thread is a discord sub

Welcome back. I've missed you

FastAndBlast wrote:Hey BBB, the forums seemed a bit dull without you! :)

I'm glad you are back!

I'm glad my presence is appreciated. :D
BBB

by magicmetal03 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:43 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:Oh, OK. :) When we have substitute teachers, the attendence sheet that they use calls her Keung Ji, but I asked and she told me that Proudy is her real name. I don't know how it works for her, but I'm guessing she has 2 names as part of her culture.

I have a similar situation, where I have 2 different names(my Mandarin one and my English one). My legal, English name is my dominant name, while my Mandarin name is more of a casual one.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:48 am

magicmetal03 wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:Oh, OK. :) When we have substitute teachers, the attendence sheet that they use calls her Keung Ji, but I asked and she told me that Proudy is her real name. I don't know how it works for her, but I'm guessing she has 2 names as part of her culture.

I have a similar situation, where I have 2 different names(my Mandarin one and my English one). My legal, English name is my dominant name, while my Mandarin name is more of a casual one.

Hmm, that makes sense, although neither of Proudy's names are English. :lol:
BBB

by magicmetal03 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:53 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
magicmetal03 wrote:

I said similar.

But anyways, I hope you come to the forums more common. We can't wait for some ideas to be creations!
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by warbot1000 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:30 am

magicmetal03 wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:
magicmetal03 wrote:

I said similar.

But anyways, I hope you come to the forums more common. We can't wait for some ideas to be creations!

I guess Proudy is her English name because when exchange students came to my school from china (You can learn mandarin at my school) A few of their English names were reasonably similar. Some one was called Lucky and someone else was called Rocky. The rest of their English names were pretty normal though. e.g. Matt, John, Henry, Harry, Dave.

my ideas
http://www.ironhidegames.com/forums/vie ... =15&t=4760
I am master of the elements, student of goku and digimon king
My friends an I fight for good beware of warbot the humanrobot!!

If its not JB its not right!
User

by tmn loveblue » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:38 pm

Halo ;)
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:47 pm

tmn loveblue wrote:Halo ;)

Hello. :twisted:
BBB

Previous