Anything and everything.

by SealDarklight » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:07 pm

Good or Bad there is Drama, drama and drama and it gets ridiclious.
User

Re: 2016

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:09 pm

Uh.. yes? And the topic of discussion is...?
Yes it's me

by Ninja » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:04 pm

:?:

2016 is almost over. Wouldn't it be better to have posted this at the beginning of the year? Also, what is that topic sentence?
:hero:
User

by SealDarklight » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:40 pm

Well does anyone remember what happened this year like the Disappointment of No Man Sky, the presidental election and the downfall of Youtube and Youtubers.
User

by Ninja » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:07 pm

Yes, we remember everything that happened this year, but your opening comment in no way incited conversation over any of those matters. ;)
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:23 pm

I remember being in hospital from May until September, and frankly I'd like nothing more than to forget 2016 ever happened.
Yes it's me

by Manijure » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:07 pm

Too many deaths (of course George Michael died on Christmas), Brexit, a chaotic and embarrassing American election, bloody civil wars... The sooner 2016 ends, the happier I'll be... I think.
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by Ninja » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:32 pm

Manijure wrote:embarrassing American election

"Embarrassing"? :?
User

by PitNata » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:46 pm

Manijure wrote:Too many deaths (of course George Michael died on Christmas), Brexit, a chaotic and embarrassing American election, bloody civil wars... The sooner 2016 ends, the happier I'll be... I think.

Uhh, you did not mention that some cities in Israel was lit up.

Wha... embarrasing? it's politics dude. It is always tiring.
I'm modding Kingdom Rush. :geek:
User

by SealDarklight » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:53 pm

Well people are getting more mad when years went by and i think people are getting blinder than before and when i say blinder i mean people dont realized what is really happening around them. I feel like End is coming closer and i do feel like people are getting mad.
User

by ngue02 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:16 pm

I'm glad that this community is still a community. Whether or not people are staying on the forums, almost everyone here is so nice to each other. You don't find that very often in online gaming communities.
This is a great community. I am very grateful to be a part of it, and I hope that it continues to stay this great. I have witnessed some great online communities simply break down, and I truly wish that it will never happen here. :star:
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:18 pm

SealDarklight wrote:Well people are getting more mad when years went by and i think people are getting blinder than before and when i say blinder i mean people dont realized what is really happening around them. I feel like End is coming closer and i do feel like people are getting mad.

No, you're just getting older and realising how shitty the world really is. With every year that goes by you see the world through less innocent eyes. Things are bad, there's no doubt about that, but people realise. They're just so weary and fed up of it happening all the time that they've grown numb to it. 2016 has been a pretty bad year, but mainly because a lot of things have aligned over it. The UK EU referendum and the the US election for example. But a lot of people forget the good things that have happened like the Rio Olympics.
Yes it's me

by PitNata » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:49 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:
SealDarklight wrote:Well people are getting more mad when years went by and i think people are getting blinder than before and when i say blinder i mean people dont realized what is really happening around them. I feel like End is coming closer and i do feel like people are getting mad.

No, you're just getting older and realising how shitty the world really is. With every year that goes by you see the world through less innocent eyes. Things are bad, there's no doubt about that, but people realise. They're just so weary and fed up of it happening all the time that they've grown numb to it. 2016 has been a pretty bad year, but mainly because a lot of things have aligned over it. The UK EU referendum and the the US election for example. But a lot of people forget the good things that have happened like the Rio Olympics.

We are living in a world where everything is not perfect. So, in fact thinking that everything is good out there is not a true. For example, Syria, Afganistan, USA, Ukraine...
Things are always changing. Every day is not like yesterday, as it brings something different that you didn't were prepared of. People always remember Bad things that happened over centuries, and Good memories are always set back, as people need to think what will happen then.

We are people who make mistakes every day, and we have to pay for it. We have choices. We always can make mistakes by picking up a wrong choice. Even the right one can bring us up any mistakes made.

And... well you saw what happened already on 2016. I could've say that the politics are the ones that make things bad, but i cannot blame them, as they are also trying to normalize the current situation of every man here on Earth. But i could not say that they are not greedy, as everyone wants to have power, even we are here, arguing about 2016. I could tell also that everything bad started as the Kiev has joined the Russia, and now RUB has becoming cheaper with each passing day. And... if you aren't going to hate me, two oppositions now fight in
''Information'' war, as somewhat like the Cold WarII is coming again.

People are already tired of this. They want peace. But politics couldn't make it all easier by making a peace offering.

So... in fact, yeah. The World is shitty as always were, we are just blinded as we not know what is happening outside, where everyday man, women and children are dying. It is fault of Humanity.
User

by Manijure » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:09 pm

When I mean "embarrassing," I mean there are some things that happened in this American election that shouldn't have happened in the first place, and made us a laughingstock with the world. Yeah, politics can be crazy and messed up, but people on both political parties can agree that 2016 is the year when American politics took a huge turn downwards. I hope in the next four years, we learn from our mistakes and work on moving forwards, not backwards.

And yeah, I forgot to mention about Israel, sorry. And the Turkey attack. And Syria. There is too much tragedy in 2016 for me to list them all. :/

Edit: I just learned that Carrie Fisher, our beloved Princess and General Leia, has died. She has become one with the Force, and the Force is with her.
User

by PitNata » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:19 pm

Manijure wrote:When I mean "embarrassing," I mean there are some things that happened in this American election that shouldn't have happened in the first place, and made us a laughingstock with the world. Yeah, politics can be crazy and messed up, but people on both political parties can agree that 2016 is the year when American politics took a huge turn downwards. I hope in the next four years, we learn from our mistakes and work on moving forwards, not backwards.

And yeah, I forgot to mention about Israel, sorry. And the Turkey attack. And Syria. There is too much tragedy in 2016 for me to list them all. :/

Edit: I just learned that Carrie Fisher, our beloved Princess and General Leia, has died. She has become one with the Force, and the Force is with her.

Oh.. Carrie Fisher has died? That's bad. I wonder if SW movie will be released...

P.S Israel on fire thing. i am still wondering about how it was lit up in the first place. Muslims here and there pictured the word Allah written by the smoke on one of the pictures. Don't everyone know what about those sciencist or someone said the reason why it was lit up?
Just interesting note to think.
User

by The Kingmaker » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:37 pm

What I take from "embarassing" is that, regardless of th outcome, generally politics and news this year has taken a turn to be more sensational and has served to only divide all groups further, which has embarrassed many areas, but America especiall as its divisions have been so in the spotlight.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Ninja » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:27 am

So, you mean embarrassing for the country as a whole, rather than individually?
User

by Manijure » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:11 am

Ninja wrote:So, you mean embarrassing for the country as a whole, rather than individually?

I mean precisely both. The fact that a certain someone managed to take the presidency is embarrassing to me, and many other Americans, and embarrassing to America's perspective from every other country in the world. You might disagree, but that is my cup of tea. Doesn't mean I'm not optimistic about the future, though. Just deeply concerned.
User

by Ninja » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:44 am

OK. I personally prefer Trump over Hillary, but both, IMO, are pretty terrible options for the presidency.
User

by SealDarklight » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:41 am

I think the election was a waste when these two candidates were to be a president. I'll agree with Ninja since Trump is more reasonable to become a better president than Hillary but don't give me wrong i know he is causing problems but no one pays attention to Hillary than Trump since i live in a country where they believe that Hillary is a better one to become a president but i disagree since She wants a no fly zone wich could lead to war against Syria and Russia or other words WW3. People also believe she to be a president since her father was a president and she is good for the liberals but she is also a criminal since she assisted a rapist from getting jailed. A better person to be a president was Bernie Sanders since he's far more reasonable to have than these two morons but she wasn't because of that bitch and the dumb democratic party who made it unfair to him to vote. I hope next election he will before the new world order does.
User

Next