Beyond Frontiers: A Kingdom Rush Slaughter Thread

Anything and everything.

Re: Beyond Frontiers: A Kingdom Rush Slaughter Thread

by magicmetal03 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:27 pm

Zonoro13 wrote:
magicmetal03 wrote:~~

Alfred went off and commands Charlie and Allgeria to take the king near the king's castle, while he went off and fights off some of the reapers.
"What if you get hurt? What if you die?" asked Allgeria, panicking.
"Relax, I'll not get hurt," Alfred said, and ran off.
"Well then," Charlie said.
And they convinced the king to walk to a place near his castle door.

~~

OOC: The king is retreating with all the troops because the city is overrun.

OOC: Edited.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by warbot1000 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:58 pm

This post was moved to later into the timeline
Last edited by warbot1000 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

my ideas
http://www.ironhidegames.com/forums/vie ... =15&t=4760
I am master of the elements, student of goku and digimon king
My friends an I fight for good beware of warbot the humanrobot!!

If its not JB its not right!
User

by Filipuntik » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:56 pm

//OOC: Okay, so this happens after they've already left the Citadel, which means that if anyone wants stuff to happen before they set off, I guess you specify or I shall post this later? You see, I just don't want to miss this part and I feel like I'll get tired soon and really fast.

---

Knowing her combat capabilities perfectly, Flippz has decided to stick with the retreating king as the other option would've seen her dead in a matter of seconds.

Luckily for her, the other Yordles have made the same decision, so she at least had someone to talk to. She's at least heard of each of them, whether those news were good or bad. The only one she had actually talked to before, however, was Tristana, who assisted in teaching the freshly-graduated couriers in basic skills with weapons in terms of defense.

"I wish I could just go home," Flippz confessed. "This kind of danger is the reason why I didn't study Military."
Tristana took the notes in thoughtfully. "Oh, but it's not like we're going to run around like this forever," she tried to reassure Flippz. "We're just searching for a strategic point at which we can turn around and show those Reapers... or at least I think we are- but once we're done with that, the king will probably throw a party and then we'll all return home as heroes."
Poppy twitched a bit.
"That is," Flippz pointed out, "if we don't get betrayed."
Tristana's eyebrows shot up, but she didn't break her pace. "Betrayed? By whom?" she asked, then jokingly added: "the brunette and the redhead?"
"Precisely!" Flippz exclaimed, making sure she was within the earshot of the king or at least his guards. "I saw the brunette kill one of us today." She felt her words affect the Yordles and nearby people. "Now they're in that place all alone. What if they're not concerned about us at all? They're are from a completely different world after all..." She turned around, taking a look at the Citadel, noticing the weird occurences happening inside against the sky. "Look, something's going on!" she cried out. Her words were heard as others turned around as well looking at whatever was happening above the Citadel. Some muttered a prayer to help those who stayed behind, a few of those who were closer to the Yordles on the other hand contemplated the verity of Flippz's words. They all, however, picked up their pace a little bit.
"Well, that's a serious accusation," Tristana stated, then smiled as she turned around, pointing her cannon in various directions and saying: "but anyone can come from anywhere and they're not getting past us, I'll tell you that!"
Flippz gave a sheepish smile. She knew how strong they could be along with the king's men, and yet after seeing the aliens in action, she doubted they'd be able to hold out against them succesfully enough. But at least there was the warm feeling inside her caused by someone hearing her out.
"Ian, would you like to go to a party in my pants?"
User

by Zonoro13 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:22 pm

OOC: I'll start writing in first person cuz easier

Christ. The entire force of Denas's army has finally been consolidated and is retreating together, and Juice Box has screwed it all up. I watch the main force move out, leaving behind seven heroes in the so-called defense of the citadel. They'll all be slaughtered. I suppose it's my job to knock some sense into them. I approach the grim-faced group.

"Heroes! Are you mad? The alien rampage cannot be stopped! It cannot be gainfully delayed! They will come, and you will do nothing, because you can do nothing! I recognize your devotion to the king, but your powers are best used staying with him. If the king is ambushed, we will sorely miss your support! Lazarus, do you understand that that you are our greatest asset? We cannot risk your loss. The king is leaving as we speak, and you must protect him personally. If Denas dies all is lost. If you stay, even you will eventually be overrun. Reaching safety means nothing if we do not have those few heroes who can turn the tide of this war. Flee! Flee for your lives!"

Juice Box laughs at me. She goes on about duty and sacrifice a bit and comes up with some creative insults. I wait for her to finish, and look her in the eye.

"By having Lazarus stay behind, you condemn the king to death."

She falls silent.

I start to leave, then turn again towards the group.

"If you want glory, stay here and die. If you want victory, come with me and live."

I stride towards Denas's receding forces, not looking back to see who will follow.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by Ninja » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:36 am

Lazarus speaks to the rational man in his mind. I did not mean to stay. I was simply going to cover the King's retreat. If you insist that I should come now, however, then I shall. These six can cover the retreat without my help.

Lazarus strides past the others and follows the rational man holding the shotgun. Juice Box stares bewildered after him. "Where are you going?" You six are capable enough of covering our retreat and then rejoining us, are you not? I am not needed here.

Just then, Kazak bursts out of a massive pile of at least 30 alien corpses. He's completely covered in blood and gore. He roars in rage as he sees the King's company running away, and mistakes them for enemies in his beserker state. He charges after them, ready to eviscerate anything that crosses him. Just as he is about to rip apart an unsuspecting rational man, Lazarus summons a massive Outworlder, which wraps a tentacle around Kazak. It squeezes him, instantly knocking him unconscious. Lazarus keeps walking; the Outworlder follows carrying Kazak.
:hero:
User

by Manijure » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:30 am

Tristana, along with King Denas, Z (the man with the shotgun), Lazarus, Kazak and the Outworlder, and the rest of the soldiers and civilians, rushed out of the citadel, ignoring the shrieks of the reapers not far behind them. Juice, Repeat, and the other superhumans became tiny dots in the distance as they chose to bravely defend Linirea's capital.

Admittedly, Tristana considered joining them to help add firepower to the mix, but ultimately realized it would be futile. Despite the combined power of Linirea's forces and the individual so-called heroes, the reaper army did not seem to dwindle whatsoever, but actually increase in size. As Z eloquently pointed out to the deluded superhumans, protecting King Denas is priority one, not standing your ground in an already ruined city. Whether they lived or died did not matter much to Tristana, especially since Flippz mentioned Juice's possible betrayal.

Deciding to have some small talk along the trek, Tristana and Flippz moved towards Z, who was briefly talking with Denas.

"Hey, what's going on, Graves?" Tristana asked in a cheerful manner.

Z and Denas turned towards the yordles, Z having a confused look on his face. Flippz smirked a little, realizing Tristana's small blunder.

"Who the hell is Graves?" Z asked.

"Oh! Um... never mind, you reminded me of someone else," Tristana explained, mildly blushing in embarrassment.

"Well, I'm glad there are others out there who like to follow my example," Z said boastfully.

"So what is the plan, my king?" Flippz asked earnestly. "Where are we going to lead the people?"

"The only possible safe haven for us now is the Silversword Stronghold," King Denas responded. "It can protect the citizens long enough for us to form a contingency plan against another attack."

"Silversword Stronghold, huh?" Tristana said, intrigued by its name. "Looks like it'll fit us nicely. Where is it located?"

"At the very top of the Viranian Mountains, located north of our position. It will be a three-day journey for us, but it would take much longer for the so-called reapers to reach the top."

"How so, my king?" Flippz asked.

"We have set up multiple steel gates throughout the mountain trail that can hold off the reapers. Based on the sharpness of their limbs, they will eventually cut through, but we'll be ready for them by then. In addition, I have my finest trained Musketeers on the bastion that can provide 24/7 surveillance on their movements and thin out the herd from far away."

"That seems sturdy enough," Flippz admitted. "But there is still much of the reapers' capabilities that we do not know about. I'm worried that they have a way of catching up to us."

King Denas made a hearty laugh.

"No worries, my yordle friend," Denas assured. "We'll reach the stronghold in enough time. Besides, I don't think the reapers can be worse than they already are. Hohoho!"

"He just had to jinx us, didn't he?" Z muttered, rolling his eyes.

Tristana overheard that but could not help but agree with him.

The Reaper Queen could sense the king was slipping away from her children's grasp. This was not going as well as she had expected.

"Aligorn said this would have been an easy task..." the queen thought to herself.

Quickly removing the doubts from her mind, the Reaper Queen decided that further steps must be taken to successfully capture the king. Thankfully, being an immortal and powerful being, she had a way...

The Reaper Queen then screamed a high-pitched shriek, much much louder than her previous one. The pitch glided from the temple all the way to the Citadel in a matter of seconds.

"Now I let my children finish the job," the queen thought to herself, certain that all would be well.

The Reapers heard their mother make a considerably loud shriek in the air. Almost instantly, their body began to change. The spikes in their backs doubled in size, and their scythe-like hands grew even sharper.

All of them rushed out of the citadel towards the fleeing Linireans. Their speed became six times as fast, decreasing their distance towards their prey by the second.

The God King could not help but admire the resistance his forces were facing in the Bloodsydian deposits. This so-called Dragon King, wreaking havoc on his men and defending the last of the Blood Ogres alone... He did not expect this, but the idea of war filled him with ecstasy.

"This might be a worthy and bloody battle after all," he thought out all, making a pronounced smile on his face.

"Bring the dragon king down!!!" the God King howled savagely. "Then destroy every single Elf and creature in these lands! The time for blood is now!!!"

Using his powerful dark magic, he summoned thousands of sarcophagi using purple totems. Hundreds and thousands of Fallen mummies walked out, all slowly walking towards their allies to overwhelm the Dragon King.

"There will be no age for Elves anymore..."
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by Sinque Productions » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:17 am

Thydrgkng looked around. Thousands of mummies were coming out of sarcophaguses. He hoped it meant they wouldn't come out later, but he had no idea.

The good news was they were slow. Slow enough that he could continue to refill his energy and strike them down.

The bad news was that most of the nomads were up again, and they were fast enough to attack him successfully.

He had already struck down hundreds of injured nomads after after Tassadar's sacrifice. He could strike down more nomads, or attack the mummies. The mummies were slow enough he could kill all of them if there weren't any nomads. But if fought the nomads, he would delay the real threat a little longer, the mummies wouldn't be a problem for the blood orges. But he couldn't delay long enough.

He had a third option, one he had been against taking. The Dragon Throne. The dragons in this world were not the ones that had overthrown him. They were extremely distant relatives though. They were not as powerful as the ones he had known, but they were the strongest species on this planet.

He knew the survival of his kind, the blood orges, rested on this decision. He decided to put away his prejudice, like Tassadar would have wanted.

His head tail went vertical. Electricity formed in the evening clouds above him. It shot down at him, and below him, exploding into the ground. It shot him upwards, flying in the air. The electricity around him formed into the dragon symbol for help.

Thydrgkng propelled himself away from the nomad army. He was a few feet above the ground now, moving as fast as lighting [not really], towards the high bridge. He began to turn around slowly, for he was going fast.

The nomads were in front of him now, not deterred by his furious speed. Suddenly, they looked away from him, turning their heads. Behind them was a fire in the sky, scorching the land. It flew past the nomads, burning them to the ground. More and more dragons came, burning the nomad army.

The desert warriors had no way of dealing with the dragons. But their numbers were high and largely unaffected.

The God King would though. Thydrgkng, knew this. He would have to deal with the powerful lord.

Grabbing the last light of that day, Thydrgkng raced towards the might warrior, ready to stop it from taking down the dragons.

OOC: What does The God King look like, what are his abilities, etc.?

Who is Thydrgkng up against?
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

by xstargaming » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:49 am

The shriek pierces my ears, causing me great pain before I dampened the resonance in a small area surrounding me. The monstrosities likewise hear it, but rather than terror they undergo rapid evolution: their natural weaponry becomes all the more fearsome, as do their attitudes towards the Linirean population. I run from my standing place into the heart of battle in an effort to drive off the fiends and reach the castle pavilion. A large reaper attempts to strike me with its unguis, but I counter the attack with greater haste by forming a crystal shield above me. It lasts for a shorter time than I would prefer, yet just enough for me to teleport onto its back. I plunge a crystal sword into its back, hoping to sever a vital organ. Just to be certain, I cast a couple more at other points in its body.

The creature begins its descent towards the ground with blood spurting from its wounds, and by the time it reaches the earth I am away casting more spells to ensnare and defeat the enemy. Realizing I have little time to save anyone or anything from the parasites, I choose to end their hosts at once and mourn the losses later. The air is still for a brief moment before I cast a wave of crystalline needles outwards; they weave and thread through each victim seeking out the eggs within. They have little more than a moment prior to being finely sliced apart.

Alas, the army doesn't seem to dwindle. I know I don't have a lot of time before the capital falls to ruin, yet I still need to make space for the fleeing commoners to escape. I shift my attention away from directly combating the aliens and onto those in panic. I have some remorse over not being awakened sooner because mass teleportation would be quite a handy ability to have right about now. I make do with what I have, however. I dart between people, bending space as I grab them in an effort to gather as many as I can. I manage groups of about eight from around the city, taking them beyond the walls to the forest.

I tell them simply, "Run to the waters. The sea to the south will be your best bet in remaining safe for now. Seek out the island called Asilo; I created it as a haven long ago."

---

I estimate I'm losing about two people to every one I save in a best case scenario, but fighting this onslaught is hardly an option, especially given my state. After hours of combat and rescue, I watch from perhaps the last standing wall as the castle itself is torn asunder. There is nothing more that can be done for this place. At least I can rest assured that some of its inhabitants will have made it to safety. I cannot help but wonder whether Asilo will still be safe in the events to come...
Last edited by xstargaming on Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User

by Manijure » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:49 am

OOC: The God King looks like exactly what he looks like in Frontiers, in the Ruins of Nas'de endless level. Aside from his abilities in the level (summoning Fallen, "warping" soldiers ahead, cloaking soldiers), in this thread, he can and will do so much more.

And basically your so-called dragon king is facing against everyone. The God King and all of his forces. No one else is fighting with your character... yet.
User

by Juice Box » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:07 pm

"What the fuck, Trenton?" Juice chastises. "Lazarus just left us! You know how powerful that guy is. We could've lasted so much longer with him here!"
"I hate disagreeing with you, Trent," DM continues. "You know I do. But Juice has a point. You did nothing as they left but could easily have stopped them. So why didn't you?"

Trenton sighs, then walks towards the ends of the blue sphere the six are currently inside--it's another one of James' time manipulation abilities: time in that sphere moves much faster than normal. The Reapers slowly converge all around them, but they're moving at a rate of an inch a second and they're still many meters away, so the group doesn't worry about them right now.

"Think about it," Trenton rebuts, her pale blonde hair brushing over her shoulder. "The Rational has a point. The Citadel has fallen, so this is all about Denas now."
"Exactly why we're staying! If he dies, then it all ends. If we stay here and fight, we'll delay the Reapers and give him more time to reach Silversword--"
"But what if time isn't what he needs, Juice?" She rebuts. "I agree with what you want to do, I really do. The battle here is still important, and I genuinely believe we should stay and fight. But at the same time, Denas needs security, and the only security he has right now is the two-hundred broken men he's gathered with him."
"And that's more than enough--"
"From a first glance, yes," Trenton meets Juice's eye. "But consider the wounded and the villagers. Not all of the two-hundred can fight. Then consider the Reaper Lords. A single one of them can obliterate droves. How much more when his thralls help him? How much more when the other Lords join him? If we stay here we can prevent them from reaching Denas at all, but what happens when even a single one manages to get away from us? The Rational can't defend Denas, but Lazarus can. We should let him leave."
"I..." Juice looks down on the ground. "But--"
"I can make you agree with me," Trenton interrupts. "A flick of my wrist and you would. You know that. All of you do. But I'm not going to, because I believe you're logical. You know that I'm right, Juice. I wish I wasn't, but this is the best way we can ensure Denas survives."
The brunette doesn't raise her head, a grim expression still on her face. She nods, but shortly retaliates: "If any of us dies because Lazarus isn't here, the blame goes to you."

---------------------------------------------------

"Recap," James says, expecting them to list down their powers. "I'll start: time manipulation, telekinesis, hyper-enhanced vision and teleportation."
"Fire, lightning, earthquakes, strength," Juice replies.
"Metal, cloning, agility," Repeat continues.
"Energy, metal, telekinesis," from DM.
"Astral form, negation, self-resurrection." Cloudfall, the pale, grey-haired boy, ends.

That last one from Cloudfall should have intrigued everybody--both negation and self-resurrection at once--but instead everyone's eyes move on to Trenton.

A tall, pale girl with pale blonde hair, Trenton attracted attention wherever she went, regal in her beauty and elite in her nature, but she didn't look at all to be a powerful Superhuman. Repeat knew better, though--she briefly recalled one of her past adventures--it was not too long ago, and they had one, incredibly powerful ally. Her name was CC, and she had with her the ability to simultaneously negate and mimic any form of power an opponent had, effectively stealing it from them. She alone could easily have taken down entire armies without showing any particular sign of fatigue, and later on in the quest, that was exactly what she did.

Trenton rivaled that power.

"Absolute mind manipulation," she declares. "And disintegration."

-----------------------------------

James is against a wall, yelling as a Ravager attempts to gnaw at his throat. He uses his time manipulation abilities to slow down the area within the Ravager, months' worth of experience and practice ensuring the utmost precision, capturing only the space occupied by the alien mutant. Admittedly, he was caught by surprise--he was among the most valuable support warriors the Superhumans had--time manipulation, telekinesis, precognition and farsight were all incredibly potent supporting abilities--but he was never a good upfront warrior, always needing a tanker to protect him and lacking both the experience and the pure raw power to deal sufficient head-on damage. Another Ravager runs towards him nearby, but he flings it back with his telekinesis, and the poor alien lands right on Trenton's sword as if she were just waiting for it.

They know each other so well.

The woman walks forward towards James, taking her time, intense focus in her eyes. Once she's a few feet away, she stops, lift her sword to the Ravager slowly, then releases a burst of swift, white energy. The Ravager stops all of a sudden, then lets go of James and charges towards a nearby Reaper, battling it and subsequently ripping its throat out by utilizing the sudden surprise it had. It runs forward, looking for another target to kill.

Trenton lends James a hand. The black-haired boy takes it and brings himself up.

"An hour so far," Trenton says. "How much longer do you think we'll last?"
"Still more than too many Reaper Lords inside the Citadel, each commanding their own horde of thralls, and even more are coming. We can maybe last more than a day if we're lucky. A few hours if we're not."
"How do we get lucky?" Trenton continues.
"We already are," James smirks. "We have you, don't we?"
"All right," The blonde woman sighs. "That was smooth. Inappropriate, given the circumstances, but still smooth."

The six fight their way just to the outskirts of the Citadel, where they can ensure that all the nearby thralls can see them. They've grown much larger in size--the Reapers have grown tremendously, fiendish spikes protruding from their backs, the Hornets now attack faster and stronger, a single one of their wings now easily doubling their own size, and even the hulking Juggernauts have somehow gained even more muscle than normal. This must be the work of the Queen of the Reapers. The six do not know how this has happened, but they fight on nonetheless. Juice continues slaughtering Reaper then Ravager then Reaper again, but she has been fighting for hour after hour after hour, and her strength is faltering. She stomps the ground, and another gigantic earthquake rocks their surroundings as their enemies tumble around them. Repeat and Cloudfall--the last of the six--capitalize on this and slaughter their dazed opponents before they can get back up. With her signature gigantic sword, the metal woman swipes and blazes through scores of aliens as she runs. Cloudfall continues but with less tenacity--he's weaker than Repeat, just like always, and he's the most likely in the group to die, just like always.

"James and Trenton are starting!" DM declares. "Cover them!"

"Let's go!" Cloudfall acknowledges, then shifts to an astral form to reach his friends faster, flying through aliens as he does so. He cannot be harmed in this state, nor can he harm in kind, though this comes at the cost of being incapable of using his Negation. So as to say, he cannot use his second most potent ability without completely putting himself vulnerable. Not to say that he is incapable of protecting himself, but unlike Juice or DM, he is not all that much of a hardy warrior.

Beside James, Trenton spots a hulking Juggernaut approaching them. It's more than huge, almost as tall as the castle itself, hundreds of veins rippling through its ginormous muscles.

"I want that one," Trenton says, pointing her thin blade at the Juggernaut. "And the ones around it."
"It'll be tough for me," James replies. "But... should be worth it."

James raises his hand, and all of the aliens in front of them come to a silent stop. Time has slowed directly around them, and they will be unable to move until James wills them to.

Then Trenton points at the Juggernaut, and once again a bigger, much brighter white pulse is emitted from her and heads for the behemoth. It hits, and he and all other nearby aliens converge towards the unmoving group of time-stopped Reapers, whom they now see as threats. A group of Ravagers have begun assaulting a Queen, who stands completely still as they do so. A larger group of Hornets bombards the commanding Reaper Lord with attacks, receiving no retaliation as they do so. The Juggernaut just roams on, slamming through the pink fleshlings as if they were butter.

The other four Superhumans have created a circle in protection of their two most important allies, enveloped by Trenton's white energies. It's odd, but being around them, they feel strangely empowered--lusting for blood, even. James feels this, too, but he knows this is the work of Trenton, manipulating the emotions of her allies as well as harassing that of her foes' so as to put the battle in their favor. Juice and DM once more fight with renewed vigor, launching bolts of energy and lightning at all who dare come close, and Juice using sheer brute force from her gauntlets to punch away anyone (un)fortunate enough to get near her.

A stray Ravager pack charges right towards Trenton. The group is too preoccupied to help her, so she decides to take care of them herself. She stands her ground, and with minimal effort and movements in the body, gracefully swipes away each of the beasts. Her posture is firm as she does so, a hand on her back, her thin blade's tip curving in elegant arcs as she swipes forward. The last Ravager finds an opening and assaults her straight and forward, and the blonde woman watches as it disintegrates on contact with her armor.

"Next one," Trenton says, then points to a nearby Reaper Lord, just as it roars loudly.

James drops the time field on the halted group of Reapers, watching their infighting as the Juggernaut tears all of them apart, ally and enemy alike. He shifts his gaze to the Reaper Lord just as Trenton releases her powers on it, shining white smoke surrounding the beast. In one quick motion it raises its schythe-like arm, and cuts down all the Reapers in front of it. The Queens follow the primal actions of their leader, their spawn turning on each other, alien against alien.

The friendly Reaper Lord charges towards another one of its hulking kind, and the two engage in a gigantic, bloody battle. Their thralls do the same, tearing each other apart viciously. Hornets shoot at each other, falling down from the sky in swift succession, and Ravagers assault the larger Reapers like Twilight Blood Servants attacking Elven Forest Keepers in the Twilight War decades ago.

James and Trenton repeat this strategy throughout the battle, turning the aliens against each other, Trenton's manipulation keeping their team in high spirits and assaulting the enemy's as they tear each other apart. Hours pass, and the bodies of dead aliens form entire piles around them. The infighting has spread to the entire Citadel, as well as between and around it: no longer do human swords clash against Reaper fangs--now the four-legged creatures create corpses out of each other, their blood littering the lost human capitol. Other groups of unified Reapers led by their respective Lords--their mental condemnation still made apparent thanks to Trenton--give chase towards those who broke off to assault King Denas. They attack the hunters upon meeting them, delaying their progress further and causing further disarray amongst the alien army. Juice and her group continue the battle right outside the Castle's gates, showing no sign of giving in to the still-endless hordes approaching them.
Last edited by Juice Box on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User

by magicmetal03 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:50 pm

"Where are they?" Charlie questioned.
Charlie and Allgeria looked around. Nothing.
"I told you eating the wild berries here isn't a good idea! Now we are behind!" Allgeria yelled.
"We can still catch on, they are just going to the Silversword Stronghold," Charlie explained.
"You know where that is?" Allgeria asked, with hope.
"Er.. Sorta. I worked here a few years ago." Charlie said.
"Well then, lead the way, I guess," Allgeria said.

~~

Alfred runs, until he saw a gigangic tree, 100 meters away from the Citadel. He looked around. The reapers were catching on. Alfred howled like a wolf, and he grabbed some sort of green jewel, shiny, mysterious. The tree moved. The reapers stepped back some. The tree swiped, and killed mostly all of the reapers.

"Ah, Alfred!" said the tree, happily "Long time I have even seen you again."
"Yes, Hylgarid," Alfred said, smiling.
"The last time I saw you, you were just a cub, asking me about stories and all that good stuff," Hylgarid laughed, and Alfred just grinned.
"Yes, I remember that good time," Alfred said, "But, today, I'm asking you to give me a skill."
Hylgarid's laughter turned into a grin. "Well, what power?" Hylgarid asked.
Alfred whispered to Hylgarid.
"Well, of Course!" Hylgarid yelled, "Of course I'll give you that power!"
"Thank you," Alfred said.
"No need to say thanks!" Hylgarid said.
Hylgarid made some sort of green pill-like food.
"Just eat this," Hylgarid explained.
Alfred consumed it. He swallowed it quickly.
"Thank you, Hylgarid," said Alfred, and ran to the path he last seen the King walked.
"Ah, childrens." Hylgarid laughed and shook his head.

~~

Jaelyn walked around, hiding from Charlie and Allgeria, hiding from them.
Where Alfred? Jaelyn thought. Whatever. They can also do.

Jaelyn quietly summoned her woodcutter, and he charged at Charlie and Allgeria.
Allgeria managed to slow him down, and Charlie killed him. Easy.

Jaelyn frowned. Jaelyn threw some ricochet knifes at them. They managed to avoid them.

What? Jaelyn got angry. She charged into Charlie and splashed a pie. Allgeria gasped. "CHARLIE! JAELYN?"
Jaelyn used Super Kick. Allgeria managed to use Cinder Path to slow her down. Jaelyn threw some ricochet knifes again. Charlie just got pie out of his face when he got hit by the knifes. Charlie fainted. Allgeria avoided the knifes. Allgeria used Cinder Mock at Jaelyn. Jaelyn avoided it. Jaelyn summons a woodcutter, the woodcutter kept attacking Allgeria. Allgeria screamed of pain. Jaelyn commands the woodcutter to stop attack, and Jaelyn used Super Kick. Allgeria was unconscious.

Ha, Jaelyn thought, and she left, leaving Charlie and Allgeria unconscious.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by warbot1000 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:52 pm

The ground starts shaking starting off softly then increasing in strength until a heartbeat reverberates through the ground. Reapers knowing the cause and their fate start to run as fast as they can abandoning everything they are fighting. Ravens caw flying over the city, the murder increases in size covering the sky like thunderclouds. A dark sphere not unlike a black hole in appearance starts to form in the center of the crows draining the area around it of colour and increasing in size until suddenly an eerie silence spreads over the citadel. The Reaper Queen split open with a soundless scream. She was then hoisted into the sky and remained there motionless, her head staring blankly over the area. Similar occurrences repeated nearby with the bodies slowly forming a gate around the sphere. Suddenly the sphere splits covering the inside of the gate with a black film. Then HE steps out radiating power. It has come. The END is here.

my ideas
http://www.ironhidegames.com/forums/vie ... =15&t=4760
I am master of the elements, student of goku and digimon king
My friends an I fight for good beware of warbot the humanrobot!!

If its not JB its not right!
User

by Sinque Productions » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:54 am

Flying forward, Thydrgkng slammed into the God King, knocking his throne over, and him with it. He brought his cane down on the desert lord, but before it could make contact, a blade blocked his cane. Two Anoobis had risen to defend the God King.

He flung himself at the Anoobis, blocking it's blade with his cane. Landing harshly on the chest of his enemy, Thydrgkng knocked it backward, and onto the ground. He shot him self in the air as it fell, keeping it down for longer.

The other Anoobis swung at him, but missed, and Thydrgkng flew at the jackal.

Before he could make contact, the Anoobis disappeared. Thydrgkng landed on the ground, making a small crater. Fortunately, for the Sodarian, invisibility did not work on him. If it could be touched, he could see it with his energy pulses. But he pretend not to.

The blade of the Anoobis swung down on him, but before it could cut him up, Thydrgkng rolled to the side, exposing the monster's chest. Thydrgkng, stabbed in with a quick motion, breaking through its thick armor with ease, and dropping it to the ground.

"I'll teach you how to die mortal!" the God King yelled at Thydrgkng, his throne up again, and he upon it.

"Teach me then!" Thydrgkng yelled back.

The God King fired a red laser at the sodarian. Purple Lightning floated around his cane, and flung onto the red bolt, blocking it. Where the lightning met, they merged into a single bolt, firing out of both side.

Where it hit the God King, it did little.

Thydrgkng absorbed it all with his head tail.

The God King, saw and knew not to use electrons against his foe. He summoned quicksand around the warrior, surprising him. Before, Thydrgkng could move out of the way, a few fallen came out and converged on him, blocking all exits including up. There were three dozen fallen. Then more and more and more.

Thydrgkng swung his blade around, cutting down the mummies. Before he could strike again, the God King flung a ton of sand with the SandBlaster2001 at the sodarian, knocking him down. But before the fallen could reach him, they were burned to the crisp by and dragon passing by.

The God King stood up and fired sand at the dragon, blasting it out of the sky. But before it could crash into the ground, lightning swirled around it, holding it up. Thydrgkng, flung the surprised dragon at the God King, and charged himself.

The impact from the dragon, knocked the God King out of his throne onto the floor. The dragon returned to its flight and swirled around the desert lord, burning him with fire.

Thydrgkng, swiped at the God King with his cane, only to find he wasn't disabled by the fire. The God King attempted to brake his cane while it was in his grasp, but desperately failed, for it could not be broken. Thydrgkng pulled it back, and cut at the God King's legs, and then at his head, in swift motions.

The God King swung at Thydrgkng's face with his fist, and the sodarian dodged the blow, and knocked the God King's arm upward, pushing his body off balance.

As he tipped, the God King knocked Thydrgkng in the head with his foot, throwing upwards.

The Dragon King, landed on a dragon, and the flew around and at the God King, striking it with fire and lightning.

The dragon landed itself into the God King, pushing him into the ground. Thydrgkng jumped off at the last moment, and summoned a light dragon.

The God King, escaped the pit with quicksand, and he surfaced a few meters away. The light dragon flew at him, pulsing through his body. It didn't hurt him, but it made his body go still for a few seconds before crumpling onto the ground.

The God King's trick fooled no one. Thydrgkng struck at him with his cane. More and more dragons were flying to them, the nomad army was being massacred.

The God King got up and yelled "For glory's sake, WAR!".

Hundred's of Anoobises came out of the ground. These could fly. They ran the dragons, and flapping their massive black wings.

Thydrgkng knew what to do -- create a front line. Electricity swirled around him, faster and faster, blocking the Anoobises path. Some tried to flank, but they fell to the dragons.

But the God King wasn't done. "Nothing will stop the march of my Empire!" he angrily informed the sodarian and the dragons. Tens of thousands of Anoobises came out of the ground and flew towards the dragons, now mostly done with the nomads and mostly together.

The dragons weren't done either. Their king, a great dragon by the name of Zhou Zhou [I dunno], burned the air, miles high and around the planet, signalling the dragons to charge too.

But he also signaled as many dragons as possible from around the world to come. The survival of their existence depended on their unity.
All the dragons saw at it, and flew to battle.

OOC: The dragons aren't my character, (different dragons), they are just a big part of the world I am controlling to make sure they see battle.
User

by magicmetal03 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:28 pm

Alfred walks down the path to Silversword Stronghold.
Wonder if Denas and them made, Alfred thought.
Suddenly, he tripped on something. Alfred scratched his head and looked. He gasped. It was Charlie and Allgeria, being unconscious. Their bodies filled with scars, blood slowly oozed from them. It was a surprise wondering how a reaper didn't just ate them or captured them already.
Alfred looked at their pulses. Still beating. Alfred dragged them to a grassy area nearby, and waited for them to become conscious.

~~

Jaelyn peeked out. She saw Alfred out there, waiting for them to wake up.
Well, they're not going to wake up, Jaelyn thought, Because I'm gonna KILL THEM NOW.
Jaelyn threw some ricochet knifes. Alfred jumped, hitting every knife away.
"Jaelyn," Alfred said with tenderness, "Where are you?"
Jaelyn jumped out, and rushed to Alfred to do super kick. Alfred swiftly avoided, jumping away from her. Jaelyn looked at Alfred. "This. Is. My. Revenge." She said.
Jaelyn throws a pie. It missed. Alfred looked suprised.
"Why are you doing this?" Alfred said.
"Because I want revenge on you." Jaelyn whispered.
She summons a woodcutter, and commanded him to attack. Alfred uses surprise shed, confusing the woodcutter, before Jaelyn went in and threw ricochet knifes.
Alfred dodges, before a knife finally hits him. Alfred huffs and puffs and blows, making a strong wind current, pushing the woodcutter and Jaelyn back, prior to the woodcutter to say "I'm out," and disappear.
Jaelyn runs up and karate-chops Alfred, harming and knocking him back. Alfred turns into Wolfverine, and jumps at Jaelyn. Alfred scratches Jaelyn with his claws, making blood oozing from 10 directions. Jaelyn threw a pie, some stale muffins and some ricochet knifes. The stale muffins missed, but the others managed to land of Alfred and causing him to fall down.
Alfred takes deep breaths, and Jaelyn smiles.
"You're finally gonna die, with Charlie and Allgeria," Jaelyn said, creepily.
The wolf looked at Jaelyn. Suddenly, he howls. Jaelyn was surprised. Quickly, the ground began to quake, the wind began to get colder. A nature spirit appears.
"Go, Nature Spirit!" Alfred yells. The Nature Spirit throws a giant rock at Jaelyn and Alfred charges at Jaelyn. It both lands, damaging Jaelyn to the point she's barely conscious.
Jaelyn runs away, Alfred and the Nature Spirit not following her.
It will be the next attemot that I'll kill you and the other 2, Jaelyn thought, next time. Then, Jaelyn fell asleep.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Ninja » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:37 am

OOC: Shouldn't you join the actual thread soon, Magic? I mean, you're kind of just filling space right now. No offense. ;)
:hero:
User

by Sinque Productions » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:26 am

OOC: This thread looked so full of people.
Now it's probably dead.

Prove me wrong plz.
User

by The Kingmaker » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:47 am

Zephyrine looked like one of the veins in her forehead was going to burst, but everyone decided it would be best to leave her be as the Aeromancer guided their ship above the clouds, even as they scryed and searched for Denas. Eventually, Burden quietly mumbled "Silversword Stronghold" as a lone face of a great mountain appeared, the rest obscured by billowing fog.

There were hordes of green and purple on the ground, unnatural, otherworldly and completely alien forms skittering down below, while drubs and drabs of refugees and fighters fled from their seething waves of hatred. Keeping above the cloudline, Eridan and the other assembled, gathering everything of use and preparing for what would happen when they reach the ground.

Zephyrine let out a great sigh, her eyes closed, and she fell off the side of the boat.

They lurched downwards.
Last edited by The Kingmaker on Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by FastAndBlast » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:58 am

OOC:
Looking at how much stuff is written, this could potentially become a novel, just look at JB's post:

[+] SPOILER
Juice Box wrote:"What the fuck, Trenton?" Juice chastises. "Lazarus just left us! You know how powerful that guy is. We could've lasted so much longer with him here!"
"I hate disagreeing with you, Trent," DM continues. "You know I do. But Juice has a point. You did nothing as they left but could easily have stopped them. So why didn't you?"

Trenton sighs, then walks towards the ends of the blue sphere the six are currently inside--it's another one of James' time manipulation abilities: time in that sphere moves much faster than normal. The Reapers slowly converge all around them, but they're moving at a rate of an inch a second and they're still many meters away, so the group doesn't worry about them right now.

"Think about it," Trenton rebuts, her pale blonde hair brushing over her shoulder. "The Rational has a point. The Citadel has fallen, so this is all about Denas now."
"Exactly why we're staying! If he dies, then it all ends. If we stay here and fight, we'll delay the Reapers and give him more time to reach Silversword--"
"But what if time isn't what he needs, Juice?" She rebuts. "I agree with what you want to do, I really do. The battle here is still important, and I genuinely believe we should stay and fight. But at the same time, Denas needs security, and the only security he has right now is the two-hundred broken men he's gathered with him."
"And that's more than enough--"
"From a first glance, yes," Trenton meets Juice's eye. "But consider the wounded and the villagers. Not all of the two-hundred can fight. Then consider the Reaper Lords. A single one of them can obliterate droves. How much more when his thralls help him? How much more when the other Lords join him? If we stay here we can prevent them from reaching Denas at all, but what happens when even a single one manages to get away from us? The Rational can't defend Denas, but Lazarus can. We should let him leave."
"I..." Juice looks down on the ground. "But--"
"I can make you agree with me," Trenton interrupts. "A flick of my wrist and you would. You know that. All of you do. But I'm not going to, because I believe you're logical. You know that I'm right, Juice. I wish I wasn't, but this is the best way we can ensure Denas survives."
The brunette doesn't raise her head, a grim expression still on her face. She nods, but shortly retaliates: "If any of us dies because Lazarus isn't here, the blame goes to you."

---------------------------------------------------

"Recap," James says, expecting them to list down their powers. "I'll start: time manipulation, telekinesis, hyper-enhanced vision and teleportation."
"Fire, lightning, earthquakes, strength," Juice replies.
"Metal, cloning, agility," Repeat continues.
"Energy, metal, telekinesis," from DM.
"Astral form, negation, self-resurrection." Cloudfall, the pale, grey-haired boy, ends.

That last one from Cloudfall should have intrigued everybody--both negation and self-resurrection at once--but instead everyone's eyes move on to Trenton.

A tall, pale girl with pale blonde hair, Trenton attracted attention wherever she went, regal in her beauty and elite in her nature, but she didn't look at all to be a powerful Superhuman. Repeat knew better, though--she briefly recalled one of her past adventures--it was not too long ago, and they had one, incredibly powerful ally. Her name was CC, and she had with her the ability to simultaneously negate and mimic any form of power an opponent had, effectively stealing it from them. She alone could easily have taken down entire armies without showing any particular sign of fatigue, and later on in the quest, that was exactly what she did.

Trenton rivaled that power.

"Absolute mind manipulation," she declares. "And disintegration."

-----------------------------------

James is against a wall, yelling as a Ravager attempts to gnaw at his throat. He uses his time manipulation abilities to slow down the area within the Ravager, months' worth of experience and practice ensuring the utmost precision, capturing only the space occupied by the alien mutant. Admittedly, he was caught by surprise--he was among the most valuable support warriors the Superhumans had--time manipulation, telekinesis, precognition and farsight were all incredibly potent supporting abilities--but he was never a good upfront warrior, always needing a tanker to protect him and lacking both the experience and the pure raw power to deal sufficient head-on damage. Another Ravager runs towards him nearby, but he flings it back with his telekinesis, and the poor alien lands right on Trenton's sword as if she were just waiting for it.

They know each other so well.

The woman walks forward towards James, taking her time, intense focus in her eyes. Once she's a few feet away, she stops, lift her sword to the Ravager slowly, then releases a burst of swift, white energy. The Ravager stops all of a sudden, then lets go of James and charges towards a nearby Reaper, battling it and subsequently ripping its throat out by utilizing the sudden surprise it had. It runs forward, looking for another target to kill.

Trenton lends James a hand. The black-haired boy takes it and brings himself up.

"An hour so far," Trenton says. "How much longer do you think we'll last?"
"Still more than too many Reaper Lords inside the Citadel, each commanding their own horde of thralls, and even more are coming. We can maybe last more than a day if we're lucky. A few hours if we're not."
"How do we get lucky?" Trenton continues.
"We already are," James smirks. "We have you, don't we?"
"All right," The blonde woman sighs. "That was smooth. Inappropriate, given the circumstances, but still smooth."

The six fight their way just to the outskirts of the Citadel, where they can ensure that all the nearby thralls can see them. They've grown much larger in size--the Reapers have grown tremendously, fiendish spikes protruding from their backs, the Hornets now attack faster and stronger, a single one of their wings now easily doubling their own size, and even the hulking Juggernauts have somehow gained even more muscle than normal. This must be the work of the Queen of the Reapers. The six do not know how this has happened, but they fight on nonetheless. Juice continues slaughtering Reaper then Ravager then Reaper again, but she has been fighting for hour after hour after hour, and her strength is faltering. She stomps the ground, and another gigantic earthquake rocks their surroundings as their enemies tumble around them. Repeat and Cloudfall--the last of the six--capitalize on this and slaughter their dazed opponents before they can get back up. With her signature gigantic sword, the metal woman swipes and blazes through scores of aliens as she runs. Cloudfall continues but with less tenacity--he's weaker than Repeat, just like always, and he's the most likely in the group to die, just like always.

"James and Trenton are starting!" DM declares. "Cover them!"

"Let's go!" Cloudfall acknowledges, then shifts to an astral form to reach his friends faster, flying through aliens as he does so. He cannot be harmed in this state, nor can he harm in kind, though this comes at the cost of being incapable of using his Negation. So as to say, he cannot use his second most potent ability without completely putting himself vulnerable. Not to say that he is incapable of protecting himself, but unlike Juice or DM, he is not all that much of a hardy warrior.

Beside James, Trenton spots a hulking Juggernaut approaching them. It's more than huge, almost as tall as the castle itself, hundreds of veins rippling through its ginormous muscles.

"I want that one," Trenton says, pointing her thin blade at the Juggernaut. "And the ones around it."
"It'll be tough for me," James replies. "But... should be worth it."

James raises his hand, and all of the aliens in front of them come to a silent stop. Time has slowed directly around them, and they will be unable to move until James wills them to.

Then Trenton points at the Juggernaut, and once again a bigger, much brighter white pulse is emitted from her and heads for the behemoth. It hits, and he and all other nearby aliens converge towards the unmoving group of time-stopped Reapers, whom they now see as threats. A group of Ravagers have begun assaulting a Queen, who stands completely still as they do so. A larger group of Hornets bombards the commanding Reaper Lord with attacks, receiving no retaliation as they do so. The Juggernaut just roams on, slamming through the pink fleshlings as if they were butter.

The other four Superhumans have created a circle in protection of their two most important allies, enveloped by Trenton's white energies. It's odd, but being around them, they feel strangely empowered--lusting for blood, even. James feels this, too, but he knows this is the work of Trenton, manipulating the emotions of her allies as well as harassing that of her foes' so as to put the battle in their favor. Juice and DM once more fight with renewed vigor, launching bolts of energy and lightning at all who dare come close, and Juice using sheer brute force from her gauntlets to punch away anyone (un)fortunate enough to get near her.

A stray Ravager pack charges right towards Trenton. The group is too preoccupied to help her, so she decides to take care of them herself. She stands her ground, and with minimal effort and movements in the body, gracefully swipes away each of the beasts. Her posture is firm as she does so, a hand on her back, her thin blade's tip curving in elegant arcs as she swipes forward. The last Ravager finds an opening and assaults her straight and forward, and the blonde woman watches as it disintegrates on contact with her armor.

"Next one," Trenton says, then points to a nearby Reaper Lord, just as it roars loudly.

James drops the time field on the halted group of Reapers, watching their infighting as the Juggernaut tears all of them apart, ally and enemy alike. He shifts his gaze to the Reaper Lord just as Trenton releases her powers on it, shining white smoke surrounding the beast. In one quick motion it raises its schythe-like arm, and cuts down all the Reapers in front of it. The Queens follow the primal actions of their leader, their spawn turning on each other, alien against alien.

The friendly Reaper Lord charges towards another one of its hulking kind, and the two engage in a gigantic, bloody battle. Their thralls do the same, tearing each other apart viciously. Hornets shoot at each other, falling down from the sky in swift succession, and Ravagers assault the larger Reapers like Twilight Blood Servants attacking Elven Forest Keepers in the Twilight War decades ago.

James and Trenton repeat this strategy throughout the battle, turning the aliens against each other, Trenton's manipulation keeping their team in high spirits and assaulting the enemy's as they tear each other apart. Hours pass, and the bodies of dead aliens form entire piles around them. The infighting has spread to the entire Citadel, as well as between and around it: no longer do human swords clash against Reaper fangs--now the four-legged creatures create corpses out of each other, their blood littering the lost human capitol. Other groups of unified Reapers led by their respective Lords--their mental condemnation still made apparent thanks to Trenton--give chase towards those who broke off to assault King Denas. They attack the hunters upon meeting them, delaying their progress further and causing further disarray amongst the alien army. Juice and her group continue the battle right outside the Castle's gates, showing no sign of giving in to the still-endless hordes approaching them.
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

by magicmetal03 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:28 pm

Ninja wrote:OOC: Shouldn't you join the actual thread soon, Magic? I mean, you're kind of just filling space right now. No offense. ;)

OOC: I tried prevously, but I was like air next to solids.
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Manijure » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:56 am

King Denas and his people arrived at the foot of the Viranian Mountains. It was an immense spectacle to behold, a height of 10,000 feet and covered with snow at the upper levels. A cave entrance was directly in front of the group, with metal spikes protruding at the top.
A lever can be seen in the entrance, with a squad of Musketeers standing near it.

"My king!" the Musketeer leader exclaimed.

"Ah, Captain Darnell, my man!" King Denas greeted him. "I knew I could count on you to get down in time."

"'Locked and loaded.' is my good motto, my king. Always be prepared and quick. Where are the so-called aliens you informed me about?"

"Far from us, thankfully. They should not reach the mountains for a day or two based on their slow speed."

Tristana, having a keen sense of hearing, turned around upon hearing the sound of skittering from a distance. Her eyes grew wide as she saw hundreds of reapers about a mile away moving closer towards the people. And they were not moving as slow as they did before...

"Reapers in the distance!" Tristana called out to everyone. "Let's get a move on!"

The Linirean citizens also turned back and murmured with uneasiness and horror. Tristana and the rest of the main characters did a quick mental count of King Dena was bewildered out of his mind.

"But... how?" he asked in disbelief. "How could they become so fast? My people..."

"We've no time, my king," Darnell said firmly. "The people need to reach to the safety of the stronghold now."

"You... you're right, of course. The king must not let down his subjects," Denas admitted, regaining a bit of his confidence.

"People of Linirea!" Denas shouted, causing the people to turn towards him.

"Do not fear, for the Silversword Stronghold is upon us! The defenses can protect us from the monsters, but we must make haste. Form double-file, and proceed quickly!"

The people complied and organized themselves into two lines, going through the entrance and into the mountains. Denas and the main characters quickly followed suit, the Musketeers staying behind.

"Everyone is in!" Darnell shouted to his men.

"Tom! Jerry! Close the gates; we'll cover you if the aliens get near!"

Tom and Jerry complied and pulled down on the lever. The "spikes" at the top of the entrance creaked loudly and descended slowly, revealing a hidden gate.

As the gate reached halfway towards the ground, the reapers were only half a mile away from the entrance.

"All right, men!" Darnell yelled to his unit. "One shot, one kill!"

The Musketeers raised their rifles towards the incoming horde, and fired.

To their shock, the reapers shrugged off the precise bullets as if they were swatting a Gloomy. In a few seconds, they were only yards away, the gate six feet from the ground.

FWICK!

The Musketeers heard a whistling sound as one of the Reapers shot a spike from its back towards them. It landed firmly on Jerry's hand, digging halfway through the skin.

"ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!"" Jerry howled, falling back from the lever and holding his wounded hand. Another Musketeer quickly took his place and helped Tom pull.

The Reapers were inches away as the gate reached the ground with a thud. Loud scritching noises came from the other side.

The Musketeers gave a sigh of relief, which was interrupted by Jerry's cries of pain.

Jerry's hand began to throb and show colors of pink as his veins began to glow green.

"What... what's happening to me?" Jerry asked, whimpering. "I... I don't..."

Darnell looked at Jerry with a sad expression on his face, reaching for his rifle with his left hand.

"I'm sorry, comrade," Darnell said somberly.

BANG!!!

Darnell turned to his men and, without saying a word, motioned to them to follow him to the people of Linirea.
User

PreviousNext