Seal´s Artwork

Anything and everything.

Seal´s Artwork

by SealDarklight » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:57 pm

Instead of talking the controversal thing (what i allways wonder and think and so does others) i would like to show you guys my artwork that i made. Im not a perfect artist or anything but i allways draw something when i have nothing to do or ill start to make videos. If you didnt noticed i changed my profile picture wich is similar to my original profile picture and i edited that in Deviant art Muro. What would you guys think? Rest of it can be found on my Deviant art page http://sealninja.deviantart.com/ :)

Original

Newer

Alric

Dante

Groke (and Eaten Moomin troll) :?

Korent

Moon in the Cold Mountain

Malamar

Me as Popplio

Saurian Broodguard

User

Re: Seal´s Artwork

by RaZoR LeAf » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:05 pm

Can I recommend that you don't put dark images on a black background? Your avatar looks like two blue dots and that's it, the grey is far too dark. I assume you're using MS Paint and a mouse to draw, the wobbly edges in everything is a dead giveaway for an unsteady hand and the blurry effect is just a weird thing you wouldn't get on a higher market art program. Have you tried GIMP? It's a free art program a bit like Photoshop.

Your art isn't bad, but it's not great either. I can see what the subjects are (except the dark faces which I can just about see with my brightness settings ramped up to extreme) but they are quite rough around the edges. I think you could improve by taking things slower and planning out more.
Yes it's me

Re: Seal´s Artwork

by Ninja » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:07 pm

I like your art, but I think RaZoR is correct. Also, the most well-drawn picture here is definitely you as Popplio. :)
:hero:
User