Samurai Jack Season 5 Premiere! (SPOILERS)

Anything and everything.

Samurai Jack Season 5 Premiere! (SPOILERS)

by Ninja » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:05 am

I just watched the first episode of Season 5 here, and WOW, it's creepy! :lol: :shock:

Wacha!! :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :hero: :hero: :hero: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey:
Last edited by Ninja on Wed May 03, 2017 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
:hero:
User

Re: Samurai Jack Season 5 Premiere! (SPOILERS)

by Ninja » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:18 am

So, is anyone else watching this awesome show? If so, what do you think of it? :)
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed May 10, 2017 3:44 am

It's actually fantastic! I loved the original show almost as much as Avatar: the Last Airbender, which is my favorite show of all time. This one is definitely as well-made as it could have been; it takes advantage of the fact that it's an adult show now, with blood and swearing, as well as maintaining the amazing atmosphere of the first with long, slow scenes and great action. I love it!
BBB

by Ninja » Wed May 10, 2017 4:21 am

Exactly! I don't appreciate swearing, but it was only one episode and one character, so it's less problematic than it could have been for me. Other than that, it's almost totally perfect in my opinion. I'm probably going to post a complete written review of the season on here once it finishes airing.

Also, Ashi is being set up to die. I'm calling it now. And if she doesn't, then there will be something tragic related to her at the very least. :skull:
User