Beware of NARCISSISTS!

Anything and everything.

Beware of NARCISSISTS!

by crusader87 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:39 pm

Hello to all.

I wanted to talk to you about a very serious topic : Narcissists

Narcissists are a category of people suffering from what is called NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder), they are, in my opinion, one of the most psychologically destructive people you can ever meet.

They pretend to love and care for you, all the while they are planning your utter destruction.

What makes them so dangerous is their advanced manipulation tactics they use on unsuspecting targets.
You might be a target without even realizing it.

At first you'd think they are wonderful people, but once you get to know them well, you'll know this is all an act.

Here is a list of what Abusers/Narcissists usually do to their targets :

- Insults their target very often. Then lie when confronted about it, or say it was a joke.
- When confronted with their behavior, they pretend to be innocent and play the victim.
- Everything is always your fault, even when it's obviously not.
- They always have a justification for every bad thing they do. They think they're always right.
- Very controlling, they tell you how to live, but they can live anyway they want. Very hypocritical.
- They accuse you of what they're doing to you (RED FLAG!), it's called Projection.
- Portraying themselves as angels outside, when they are actually demons with their family and especially their target.
- They want you to fail, while pretending to want you to succeed (they're very convincing).
- They never say they are sorry for hurting you (RED FLAG!).
- Poison your favorite activities, they don't want you to be happy or to get pleasure. They also poison other useful activities like important skills which will help you in the future. They DO NOT want you to have skills, they want you to be as weak as possible. They don't teach you anything.
- Subtly lead a smear campaign against their target, so they isolate it and make sure they don't get help.
- When you want to leave the relationship with a narcissist, they beg you to stay with them and cry crocodile tears. They are the best actors.
- Sometimes nice, sometimes cruel. You never know where you stand with them.
- They pretend to be "victims", and they blame the target for their own behavior.
- They are incredibly arrogant and sadistic. They see the target as weak, and deserving to suffer.
- They think they are models to be followed.
- They are spiritually dead although they might loudly profess some kind of Spiritual Belief.

Please share this message to other people and forums. We have to raise awareness!

Hope it helped. Take care my brothers.
User

Re: Beware of NARCISSISTS!

by RaZoR LeAf » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:09 pm

Cool story bro, but this is not the platform to be discussing this.
Yes it's me