Who's excited for KR4?!!

Anything and everything.

Who's excited for KR4?!!

by BarryAllenTheFlash » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:13 am

:yey: :o :shock:
"Life is locomotion if you're not moving, you're not living. But there comes a time when you've got to stop running away from things and you've got to start running towards something."-BarryAllenTheFlash
User

Re: Who's excited for KR4?!!

by BarryAllenTheFlash » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:16 am

Also I noticed Vez'nan has green eyes so could it be he was revived through necromancy?! Since usually green is associated with necromancy. Also Vez'nan could have returned from Moloch's clutches since he was seen in the cage but the cage is later seen like he broke out of it.
"Life is locomotion if you're not moving, you're not living. But there comes a time when you've got to stop running away from things and you've got to start running towards something."-BarryAllenTheFlash
User

by SealDarklight » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:53 pm

BarryAllenTheFlash wrote:Also I noticed Vez'nan has green eyes so could it be he was revived through necromancy?! Since usually green is associated with necromancy. Also Vez'nan could have returned from Moloch's clutches since he was seen in the cage but the cage is later seen like he broke out of it.

We know that. Ive noticed something in Veznans Fingers that no one talked about and it kinda resembles like Veznan uses strings on his skeletal minions. Also Welcome to the forum
User

by Ruby_Hex » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:47 pm

SealDarklight wrote:
BarryAllenTheFlash wrote:Also I noticed Vez'nan has green eyes so could it be he was revived through necromancy?! Since usually green is associated with necromancy. Also Vez'nan could have returned from Moloch's clutches since he was seen in the cage but the cage is later seen like he broke out of it.

We know that. Ive noticed something in Veznans Fingers that no one talked about and it kinda resembles like Veznan uses strings on his skeletal minions. Also Welcome to the forum

Oh yea, I never noticed that! Cool! :P
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane

by BarryAllenTheFlash » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:44 am

SealDarklight I never noticed the strings!!! O.O Also thx for the welcome. Anyways maybe his strings represent him as their creator. Like maybe the aliens who got the Tear of Elynie modified it and it became Green color to maybe represent a not too corrupt but not too pure Tear of Elynie. Or it could just be alien modifications changed the color. Furthermore, Vez'nan formed an alliance with the aliens or stole the Tear of Elynie. Maybe he did both but somehow he got the Tear of Elynie. Anyways Vez'nan might have used this new found energy to create a new breed of skeleton warriors. Like how it was said in KRO that the Tear of Elynie gave birth to the species of Elves. So Vez'nan could have made this new army or empowered it with the Tear of Elynie's power. I think this because Vez'nan in KR had red eyes like the Tear of Elynie's corrupt color, In KRO he has yellow so this shows his pure eyes, but in KR4 it's green so Vez'nan isn't like he was before in the other games so something is majorly suspicious. Also his army gives off the same eye aura and color so that means their both going off the power of the Tear of Elynie. Also seems he has a new tower where he could possibly command his troops from there like in KR. Also the story/campaign for KR4 may go, I theorize, like first you will fight off the aliens' troops and then some of the aliens Tear of Elynie enhanced troops. Then after the first boss you will fight a mix of Vez'nan's Tear of Elynie enhanced troops and the aliens' troops. After the second boss you will fight the troops with the most advanced alien technology and who are enhanced by the Tear of Elynie so much. The first boss will be an alien commander who is normal size, the most Tear of Elynie enhanced alien who is bound to be huge, or a beast the aliens empowered so much by the Tear of Elynie that not even they can control it. The second boss might be Vez'nan like barely returned/brought back to life by possibly the aliens, an alien commander/leader of the aliens who could be empowered by the Tear of Elynie or just rely on his advanced technology, a previous boss or some creature brought back to life and enhanced by the Tear of Elynie or Vez'nan's most Tear of Elynie enhanced creature. The Last Boss is bound to be probably Vez'nan but he won't be defeated and instead will escape, or it could be any boss i mentioned earlier. However maybe KR4 will be different and do more than 3 bosses like 5 bosses maybe more towers and more awesome scenery. Gotta love that scenery anyways back to the point maybe KR4 will be longer to give more of that all-out war vibe and to make it like an epic battle against the aliens. Also KR4 might have more bosses just to give more to PC Gamers who didn't get to play KRO, which I doubt lol, or just to not make the series repetitive with the same layout. Finally thx for reading if you did. :)
User

by BarryAllenTheFlash » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:29 am

Also Vez'nan could have been rescued or saved by the aliens after he escaped from Moloch.
User

by Duque » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:03 am

I can't wait for the PC release of KR4. I just hope it's a good port and takes advantage of what PC platform is offering.
People think highly of D-Bal Max because it works.
User

by Moloch » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:15 am

Sorry bro, it wont come on steam until 2022
Simple curious little Elvish youngling who willingly got lost in the vast universe of Edih'Nori
Ask me about anything related to Kingdom Rush. I've beaten it on normal when I was 9 (2k11)
I have KR and KRF on Android and Steam and KRO on Iphone
User