Guess what today is!

Anything and everything.

Guess what today is!

by Goldenrhino » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:38 pm

It's Valentine's/Single Awareness Day! Give a cheer! :D
Have a great day!

[I just realized that the initials of Single Awareness Day spell "SAD." I'm guessing that was the point...]
Yes, my profile pic is a bunny. Don't judge.
User

Re: Guess what today is!

by Julian » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:52 pm

*Cheers* :D
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Epicazeroth » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:19 pm

I don't understand why we celebrate someone being arrested and beheaded. I like Valentine's Day, but seriously? It's not even his birthday, it's his death day. Actually, now that I think about it, he was arrested for marrying young couples, so it makes sense. But don't you agree it should be his birthday?
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by DragonKnight » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Epicazeroth wrote:I don't understand why we celebrate someone being arrested and beheaded. I like Valentine's Day, but seriously? It's not even his birthday, it's his death day. Actually, now that I think about it, he was arrested for marrying young couples, so it makes sense. But don't you agree it should be his birthday?

Oh epic always being so real and having no life just like one of my friends
User

by Epicazeroth » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:47 pm

I have a life. And a sense of humor. But seriously, shouldn't it be on his birthday?
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by Epicazeroth » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Then again, Christmas isn't anywhen near Jesus' birthday, so why should this be? But that has a reason, this doesn't.
Image Image
User