SLAUGHTER SLAUGHTER SLAUGHTER!

Anything and everything.

Re: SLAUGHTER SLAUGHTER SLAUGHTER!

by Ashbite » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:16 pm

wailwail wrote:Come on! We shall continue the attack on the village story!

You're the only PC to actually be there....
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

A villain dies a thousand times, a hero only once.

:veznan: :sheep: :veznan:
User

by wailwail » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:21 pm

Ashbite wrote:
wailwail wrote:Come on! We shall continue the attack on the village story!

You're the only PC to actually be there....

What do you mean by PC?
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by Chimto » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:37 pm

Player character.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by MechaNecromancer » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:08 am

Voices.Thousands of them.The dead are shaken.Something is trying to break the barrier between the world of the living and the dead.Something that...Powerful.A threat to my power.
I projected my mind into the world of the dead.There are three beings that don't belong there...
Overlord,Zonoro and Xstar.
But there was another.A dark,evil mind,filled with power.I watched in horror what that mind showed to me.Destruction.Slaughter.Unholy spells prohibited even in the dark arts.Plans to betray its minions,to kill every living being,to become the supreme Lord of the World.
The mind belonged to my master,Highlich Morgaeron.
And he noticed me.Something almost physical dragged me to the ground.
"You'll come here!"
-AHHHHH!
I couldn't resist.He was too strong.My master was summoning me,but I wouldn't follow such a dark being.The music I played to save myself had brought feelings long forgotten by myself.
"You are weak."The voice of my master said."I'll have to erase your memory."
My body was split from my soul.Everything that I remembered was taken away from me mercilessly.I could only watch as my vision failed and I went down to the world of the dead.

I suddenly woke up in the middle of a battle.Storms,bolts,power...I could feel all of it.But I didn't remember.What is this place?So my undead...Well,I actually remembered something.I looked to a trio who fought against an army.And then a rock hit my head,but it didn't hurt...It simply bounced away.I also noticed that I didn't breath,nor I could see my own shadow,despite the glows of magic around me.
The revelation came to me like an avalanche.
I was dead.This time,I probably wouldn't return.
User

by guacamole » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:16 pm

it looks like I AM BAAAAAACK

OOHHH new smileys
i give them :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

now back on topic

name: ebolar
race: robotic virus (ebolitus)
powers: control every robot up to 5 mins,pestilence,evolution, multiplying,
alingments: neutral (for own good)
deaths : NA
Last edited by guacamole on Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ʐǟrɖɨvɨɖ ɖnǟ ɛlɮǟrɛuզռoƈ
User

by wailwail » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:09 pm

guacamole wrote:it looks like I AM BAAAAAACK

Back? I don't know you... :|
User

by benni369 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:37 pm

wailwail wrote:

OH FOR-

COME-

MY GOD-

YOU DON'T KNOW HIM??! :o
Juice Box wrote:I HAVE NO FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU ALL SUCK.

Image Awesome stone golem made by FastAndBlast. (Thank you! :D )
User

by wailwail » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:45 pm

benni369 wrote:
wailwail wrote:

OH FOR-

COME-

MY GOD-

I joined in 2 months after you, maybe he left in that period of time? I don't remember someone called Guacamole... I can only remember avatars, not names :roll: .
User

by benni369 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:12 am

wailwail wrote:
benni369 wrote:
wailwail wrote:Back? I don't know you... :|

OH FOR-

COME-

MY GOD-

I joined in 2 months after you, maybe he left in that period of time? I don't remember someone called Guacamole... I can only remember avatars, not names :roll: .

No, he was around when you joined...
Juice Box wrote:I HAVE NO FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU ALL SUCK.

Image Awesome stone golem made by FastAndBlast. (Thank you! :D )
User

by guacamole » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:59 am

well i was not actually back i have just not seen a need to post
and then i saw THIS and i thought
O M G
a slaughter AGAIN

AND THIS TIME WITH REAL RULES FOR DEATH :yey:
ʐǟrɖɨvɨɖ ɖnǟ ɛlɮǟrɛuզռoƈ
User

by guacamole » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:05 am

btw cool skin
ʐǟrɖɨvɨɖ ɖnǟ ɛlɮǟrɛuզռoƈ
User

by wailwail » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:05 am

guacamole wrote:btw cool skin

Who, me?

Still... I don't remember you :cry:
User

by guacamole » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:43 am

but i stil remember you
ʐǟrɖɨvɨɖ ɖnǟ ɛlɮǟrɛuզռoƈ
User

by wailwail » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:55 am

guacamole wrote:but i stil remember you

But it says you joined in Aug 24, 2014. :?:
User

by guacamole » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:35 am

but ...
i have looked at this forum for 2 years
Last edited by guacamole on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ʐǟrɖɨvɨɖ ɖnǟ ɛlɮǟrɛuզռoƈ
User

by Ashbite » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:31 am

guacamole wrote:no that is just the last time i logged in
i joined a halfjear ago and i have looked at this forum for 2 years

Nope. It's the day you registered.
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

A villain dies a thousand times, a hero only once.

:veznan: :sheep: :veznan:
User

by guacamole » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:09 pm

well BACK ON TOPIC

i first use my multiply
and then i plague bits of land so you cant walk on it
Last edited by guacamole on Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ʐǟrɖɨvɨɖ ɖnǟ ɛlɮǟrɛuզռoƈ
User

by blu3 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:09 am

plague* why change the subject so quickly, could you be? -dramatic pause- LYING??!?!?!?!?
breadsticks
User

Location: Across the street from that place, you know, that place, the one with the sign?

by YourNewOverlord » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:05 pm

(Sorry for the delay on this plotline- I've been really busy. Anyhoo, here's the continuation.)

The Avatar struggles against xstar and Zonoro's chains, but to no avail. His energies are tightly bound, for the moment. I take the opportunity I have, and throw the ghost trap beneath his feet.

The Avatar screams as the trap opens, a howling wind drawing him towards it. It won't be long now, before he's bound and we're rid of him.

The cliffs begin to shake and crack, crumbling around us as the Avatar makes one final, desperate attack. Rocks plummet from above, forcing us to dodge, pipes break through the ground, snapping some of the Avatar's chains, but it's much too late. He's too close to the trap. We've won?

At the last second, one of the pipes, jutting out of the Avatar's spine, leaps up from the river, and slams deep inside the ghost trap. There is a howling sound as the souls the Avatar is absorbing spew through the sudden conduit, down the pipe, and fill the ghost trap. In moments, it has reached capacity, and closes shut.

The Avatar lets out a scream as the pipe breaks off, absorbed into the trap, and falls back into the river. He's been weakened, certainly, but he's not done. Not by a long shot. Already, the remaining pipes are back in the river, absorbing more souls into him, healing him. In a moment, it will be as if the trap had done nothing.

"Destroy the pipes," I say, using magic to make my voice reach Zonoro and Xstar alone. "I'll keep him busy."

I take a step back, closing my eyes, and open up the part of my mind that I had so desperately struggled to keep closed. The part that still belonged to the Avatar, left over from him controlling me, creating the storm. It's the only chance to really distract him. I have to use the music again. I immerse my mind in the music, and let myself be somewhere else.

---

The music of the Ghost Organ fills my mind, whirling around, threatening to rip away my sanity again. I can't let it control me. I have to control IT. Pick out the melodies, the harmonies. What parts I can move, change. Make it my own. I will not be controlled again. Nobody controls the Overlord. Especially not sentient, psychopathic, undead instruments.

I reach behind my back, pull a small bag around in front of me. One more trick from my fortress.

A full sized grand piano spills out of my Bag of Holding, floating in midair in front of me. My mind still whirling with music, I sit down upon nothing, fingers on the keys, and begin to play.

I pick out the important parts, arranging it, switching to the new instrument as I go. I have to be careful. One mistake could ruin everything.

But it seems to be working. I can see the world around me again, FEEL the world around me again. I'm taking control.

With a sudden bit of effort, I lift a huge organ pipe from beneath the ground and slam it into the Avatar. He rolls with it, his soul-draining pipes jumping out of the river for a second, before turning to face me. He flies upwards, the pipes elongating to stay in the river, and the sound of pipe organ music rolls out across the river, a powerful and physical force.

I keep playing for all I'm worth, trying to distract him. As long as he's focused on getting control back from me, Zonoro and Xstar can stop him from draining souls. I only need to buy them a little time.
So what'd I miss?
User

by Zonoro13 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:24 pm

So, Overlord's plan has failed. A pity. But all is not lost! The ghost trap weakened the Avatar a great deal. It might be possible to bind it into a vessel, like the ghost trap. I reach into my enormous pockets and withdraw a bottle. Runes and Charter marks of great power crawl across the surface of the glass, so saturated with magic that it has almost no texture. This isn't a usual magic bottle, used to contain Free Magic beings of middling power. Months of effort were put into this container. Exploring dusty old ruins in hopes of finding ancient tomes, poring through said tomes to unearth the wisdom of the ancients, researching various spells of binding. I have used marks so powerful that to prepare my mouth to speak them took hours. Having memorized the spell, I spent three days in a trance, weaving the final spells. To my knowledge, this is nothing less than the most powerful magical prison ever made. Nothing could ever escape this bottle. Of this I am sure. The only problem is getting our adversary into it.

Xstar loses no time in surrounding the Avatar with spells of his own, a sheet of white light constricting the Avatar, dampening its mental hold on Overlord. I conjure more flaming chains, holding the Avatar a little tighter. It flexes against them, loosening them, but already I am preparing my next spell. I speak into being a golden net, woven of the Charter, and propel it at the enemy. It has torn its way out of its bindings already, but stronger ones replace them, layers of pure white magic and golden net holding the Avatar fast. Overlord plays his piano, exerting his will against our opponent. As the Avatar struggles, striving to rip its way free, Xstar starts blasting the pipes, each carefully aimed ray of light shattering one. Meanwhile I prepare the binding. Using Charter and Free Magic, I will into existence a constellation of marks, the magic telling a tale of binding and trapping, imprisoning, holding. The spell grows to the music of a grand piano and screaming souls. The Avatar howls, trying desperately to be free as I continue chanting.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

PreviousNext