SLAUGHTER SLAUGHTER SLAUGHTER!

Anything and everything.

Re: SLAUGHTER SLAUGHTER SLAUGHTER!

by deoxsis12 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:10 am

Meanwhile, in a distant kingdom far away...

I sat there on my throne, doing nothing. My army was set out to fight in a large scale war. Soon, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

General Zekrom and General Groudon both entered and knelt before me.

"My Lord," Zekrom said,"we have won the war."

"Excellent! Shall we celebrate?" I exclaimed.

"No my Lord," Groudon grimaced,"The victory came with a cost."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

They told me to go look in to the recovery chamber. When I looked in, the sight caused me to gasp. All my pokemon had been severely KOed.

"My Lord, the battle was very fierce!" Zekrom yelled.

"Aye, what he says is true." Groudon sighed.

"I guess it is time..." I said as I walked towards the archives.

I opened the door and went to a large map in the center of the room. I broke the glass done around it, and blew the dust off of it. It revealed the map to the ultimate revive, a relic which has been said to revive all of your pokemon at once.

"So the legends are true!" Groudon yelled.

"Yes, they are. I'm putting you 2 in charge until I get back." I told the two.

The next day, I left my pokecastle, ready to stop anything in order to get the ultimate revive.
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User

by Zonoro13 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:47 pm

Screams of peaceful villagefolk ring out among the soft willows and oaks. But none have as yet been harmed, and the panic will speed their feet towards safety. In any case, the naga are focused only on myself and my companions.

The presence of these snakelike beings does not bode well for me. These mythic beings are skilled assassins. Who do they serve? Who is the Empress?

No time to draw a weapon. I step backwards into a spell-casting stance, spitting magic from my mouth in hopes of turning aside my lunging attacker. With two quick slashes the leading naga tears away my ward, hissing murderously. The power and speed of my enemy is astounding. I doubt I could destroy him with direct magic attacks.

Phoenix Form!

With a swipe of my talons I send the naga sprawling. He seems surprised, almost scared. Of course. Giant Eagles are the natural predators of naga, and a phoenix is not so different. But the snake recovers. In the time it takes for me to claw at his face, he sinks his fangs into my flesh. Poison, quite potent. As a phoenix, I won't be able to heal it with magic properly. So I shift back into a human, and reaching into the Charter, cast a powerful healing spell. It'll keep me going, for now. Now that I have a bit of time before my opponent attacks again, I seize the opportunity and blast the naga with a standard fireball. It flies true, and strikes the naga in the torso... And yet he is unharmed. His skin flares green and red as he repels the magic. The bastard.

No matter. I'll deal with the naga directly. Prepared for the snake's next attack, I grab him around the body and tackle him to the ground. Although the power of the naga is strong, I can hold him down with the help of magic. So we begin to wrestle.

Nagas were born for this. Their snake cousins use constriction to kill their prey, after all. He's squeezing me slowly, and will soon prevail, but it's too late. I've finished my incantation, and the magic slips past his resistant hide, stilling him, immobilizing him. I tremble slightly with the strain of the magic.

"Benni!" I shout, sweat shining on my brow. The shapeshifter's already finished one of the lesser naga, and now he attacks the vulnerable leader. Not even my magic can silence his shrill, tortured screams.

Wail approaches. Green blood stains his sword and armor, and the last snakeman lies dead nearby. We silently start cleaning our wounds and weapons.

"I'm going to find out who sent these guys. Are you coming?"
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by benni369 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:51 pm

"Count me in!" I say.
Juice Box wrote:I HAVE NO FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU ALL SUCK.

Image Awesome stone golem made by FastAndBlast. (Thank you! :D )
User

by MechaNecromancer » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:07 pm

I entered the portal and traveled to another dimension. I appeared on what looked like a jungle, full of animals and plants. A hit of my staff on the ground and life was sucked away. I could feel the fresh power coming to me. Engineers were on their way to build the Sun-Eater in this dimension.

Then, a sharp pain hit my head. An avalanche of information came from my spies in the Overworld. Looks like there was chaos.
"Excellent." I thought."Let them waste their energies, forget me... And regret it later."

My thoughts were interrupted by a patrol of soldiers, who probably went to investigate the dead jungle. They shouted and ran away, but:
-Stop!
Their feet were glued to the ground by a simple spell done by me. Another spell killed them. Their energy flowed to my body. I could feel stronger, faster, and even smarter. The power and memories I absorbed from countless creatures was turning me into a killing machine, which was good.

Using the memories I scavenged from the dead soldiers, I discovered a route to the residence of the local ruler. I gathered the best warriors and prepared an attack. It was a simple stone castle, and a mage like me wouldn't have trouble defeating the local garrison.

I walked through roads and forests, killing anyone who stood in my path. I reached the ruler's castle by sunset, and then I waited until it was night, where my powers would rise. Then, I would assault the castle. I was confident I could do this without needing a large force, but I kept a reserve army behind me, just in case.

I walked to the southern wall of the castle when night arrived. The Saurians and me were covered in dark cloaks. The demons stayed behind. There was a shallow moat on the castle. I approached it and touched the water with my staff. It froze, but still looked like liquid water. A guard nearly noticed me, but I managed to cast a quick blinding spell and then I opened a small, one man hole in the wall. I crawled through it... Such pain. I nearly got stuck in the hole, but I managed to get inside.

Then, I casted an invisibility spell on myself. Nobody could see me. I climbed the ladders leading to the southeastern wall. I could see a guard nearly sleeping near the edge of the wall. I silently approached his back, and touched his neck. He felt it, but I grabbed his neck and pressed it with super-human strenght. He died quickly. My appearance was now the same as the guard I just killed, and I grabbed his spear. I disintregated his body and walked to the gate.

I reached the gate. There were a lot of archers there. I threw the spear with great strenght, killing one and nearly hitting the other. They shouted and fired arrows at me, but I dodged them. An explosive spell killed most of them. Then, I drew my staff and killed the rest with magic bolts. After the small battle was over, I could feel more power inside me. I smiled and opened the gate.

As soon as my main force approached to enter the gate, I heard alarm bells in the distance. There was great chaos in the castle. My small Saurian force had taken the walls, and now the main reserve army flooded inside. Many soldiers tried to come to me to close the gate, but I laughed and fired an explosive bolt at them. They screamed and some died, but they continued to advance. I drew Darksteel.

The first soldiers had an axe and chainmail armor. He quickly charged against me. A swing of his axe came on me. I raised my arm to block it. He smiled, hoping to chop my arm off, but his smile disappeared when the axe hit solid steel, hidden under my robes. I thrusted my sword against his stomach, piercing the chainmail and killing him. The others looked intimidated. I charged forward, slicing, cutting, thrusting, killing. None of them escaped alive.

Our force captured the walls and now we moved towards the keep. We had some siege engines, but in the end we didn't use them. The ruler's elite force formed a shieldwall to block the door to the keep. I raised my staff. The gate, who apparently didn't work, since they didn't close it before, came down and crushed the men. I blasted the door off and saw the coward noble run towards a tower. A precise magic bolt killed him instantly. The castle was taken.

I assigned a Saurian to be the new governor of the castle. His tasks were to harvest resources and build a Sun-Eater there. I also left a large force of soldiers for him to conquer more land and defend the castle. Then, I returned to hell, bruised and beaten, but with taste of victory in my mouth.
User

by mastermoo123 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:23 pm

MechaNecromancer wrote:...They shouted and fired arrows at me, but I dodged them.

A swing of his axe came on me. I raised my arm to block it. He smiled, hoping to chop my arm off, but his smile disappeared when the axe hit solid steel, hidden under my robes.

Come on! You cant have the power enhancing and lightweight abilities of robes and have the resistance of thick steel armour.
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by Zonoro13 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:25 pm

mastermoo123 wrote:
MechaNecromancer wrote:...They shouted and fired arrows at me, but I dodged them.

A swing of his axe came on me. I raised my arm to block it. He smiled, hoping to chop my arm off, but his smile disappeared when the axe hit solid steel, hidden under my robes.

Come on! You cant have the power enhancing and lightweight abilities of robes and have the resistance of thick steel armour.

It's probably magical and super-light.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by MechaNecromancer » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:32 pm

mastermoo123 wrote:

The armor would only help me against NPCs anyway, since every player character seems to have magical powers.
User

by Zonoro13 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:38 pm

"I stand in silence beneath a canopy of golden leaves, the light of the setting sun giving them a semblance of whispering flame. This is a magical place, a domain of quiet serenity and peace. Naga once lived in this fair resting-place. But the trail has gone cold. No motion disturbs the stillness."

-Excerpt from Zonoro's diary

And I might have left the grove then, the fool that I was! I might have left my fate to the dusts of time! In my solitary dismay I almost missed the message that reached me then, the imprint that impressed on my mind but a single word.

"Firemark."

It was a bedtime story for children, the Firemark. It was a legend, a myth, a relic of a forgotten past. So how came it to my ears in this strange location?

I began to run. An impulse led me onwards, an instinct that burned to the forefront of my mind like a wildfire. I knew not where I went and yet I ran. An emotion filled me, a feeling that all would be right with the world if only I ran. And I obeyed. I sprinted for miles, the sudden fire that had animated me giving me the endurance I needed.

I arrived at my destination. The small cliff I had come to held several caves within it, and so I entered the central and smallest entrance. The change was immediate. A generic eldritch glow illuminated the air, and my surroundings felt saturated with magic I did not know. I realized instantly that I was being searched. An ancient spell of incredible power, left here untouched for perhaps centuries, scoured my mind, sifted through my memories, judged my purpose. And soon enough, it recognized me. Words entered my head.

"Go forth, mage. You have passed the first trial."

The cave widened as I continued down the passage. The glow of the tunnel reddened and deepened as I walked. Magic permeated the air, filling me with power. Whatever the second trial might bring, I was ready.

The cave opened into an enormous cavern not unlike the Hall of Beresad. But no comparison could be made between that black dragon and the beast that stood before me, the magnificent crimson killing machine that I beheld! Armor like tenfold shields, teeth like swords, claws like spears! The glorious dragon wasted no time in its assault. I let the flame-breath wash over me, basking in its heat, and laughed. No mere fire-drake could defeat me!

I closed my eyes, searching for the inner dragon-fire that rested in the creature's heart, then clenched my fist. The scream this elicited from the dragon was blood-curdling, but I now held sway over the beast's fire. With a shout, I seized the dragon in my mind and swept it aside. Its beautiful wings crumpled against the walls of the cave.

I walked slowly to the end of the cavern. As I approached, words burned themselves into the rock.

You who trials three have dared,
You who come with need so dire,
You who conquered dragon's lair,
You who wield dark bells and fire;

You are famed from here to there,
You are noble, pure in purpose.
In your quest you must not err,
Or the Empress will usurp us.

Of the Overlord beware:
He has mastered death eternal.
Take the Firemark, and swear
You'll fight his intent infernal.

Slowly, a pedestal rose from the ground. Upon it rested the source of the magic in this place. Legend made metal, Firemark gleamed with power. It embodied all I had ever learned of fire and magic.

In my eagerness to claim the magnificent weapon, I forgot entirely about the third trial. Too late! My hand closed around the hilt.

Blissful pain erupted in my head. Flame scorched my mind. In one terrible moment I understood the true nature of the sword I sought to wield. This was no petty tool! It had not lain in the dark for a thousand years for the benefit of any old fire mage that might come along!

Consciousness left me, and when I awoke, all was changed. I was clutching Firemark like a long-lost friend, and I felt a bond to the sword that I had not experienced with any other weapon. I felt like it knew me.

I stood and raised Firemark into the air. It was perfectly balanced, an extension not of my arm but my very being.

Now I glanced, a touch regretfully, at my staff, that in an instant had become obsolete. A renowned magical artifact I suddenly had no use for. It was made from a Charter-sword of legend and a morningstar I had brought into being from pure mana, so surely I could do something with it.

I placed Firemark in its scabbard and gripped my staff, muttering a spell, and suddenly it was no longer a staff. It was a spear, crawling with magic and mana, light and strong. I released it and it floated gently in the air. With a word it flew instantly away from me, piercing the wall of the cavern easily. Another word and it returned to me.

Excellent. Now to leave this place. I took a step in the direction of the exit, then thought better of it. I drew Firemark. With sword in one hand, spear in the other, and bells across my chest, I felt more powerful than ever before. Pointing at the ceiling of the cavern, I shouted.

"Hyah!"

The cavern exploded. Rock crumbled around me, and I soared into the open air. The wind on my face was cool and light.

I turned east. It was time I went to the Halls of Fate.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by xstargaming » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:42 pm

I looked at the sword. There was a chip here, a scratch there, but all was well. The condition was superb, considering what it had been through. Firemark. Once, this blade had been wielded by a master pyromancer. It was, perhaps, not my place to have it now, but it made a fine addition to my collection. And to think of the past... How interesting it had been. I had always been accustomed to traveling -- something I still did on occasion -- but I found myself content here in this elven kingdom, away from Linirea. They had been kind enough to give me some land and my own store nearby the capital. Then, back to the memories. Where was I now... Ah, yes, I had just been blasted backward by Overlord.

----

This is just a little excerpt of the future (or rather, a future) since I am waiting for Jamesworth -- provided he ever appears -- to craft the next piece of the story that I need to write my own. Anyhow, you are correct if you guess that is my sword. Thank you, Zonoro, for including that of all pictures, since it gave me the perfect entrance to this. :D

EDIT: By my sword, I do mean literally. It's currently hanging on my bedroom wall. :lol:
Last edited by xstargaming on Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
User

by MechaNecromancer » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:36 am

I have waited for long. Fooling myself into believing I was not ready, that I could improve something, that I had to wait some more.

But the world didn't wait for me. The war has started while I hide in the safety of my fortress.

I curse myself for this. But I can't wait any longer. The Sun-Eaters are ready. My soldiers are getting restless. Even they can feel it: Our enemies are moving.

It's time.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The first portal was opened to me. I entered it without hurry. When I arrived inside my stronghold in that dimension, I ordered the Sun-Eater to be prepared. Soon, I would have the power of the stars. Several stars. I walked to the Sun Eater. It was an evil machine. Made of solid obsidian, with several machines inside it. It would fire a super-powered energy draining spell at the sun and send it to me through pipes similar to those of the Ghost Organ. The aim had to be perfect. If we missed, we wouldn't have a second chance.

We waited a few minutes until it was midday, so we had a clear view of the sun. I raised my hand and a Saurian pulled a lever, firing a dark bolt of magic to the sky. Then, I heard something that troubled me. Men, marching.

-Buy me some time! - I shouted. -I need some minutes!

My servants quickly grabbed their weapons and prepared to defend their positions. I wondered how the army noticed us. Maybe they saw the huge, dark beam of magic? That was an error in my plans that I would try to never commit again. I sighed. But then I could feel the energy flowing through the pipes. I closed my eyes. The fighting was intense, judging by the sound.

Then, it arrived. I cannot describe how the feeling was. I was everywhere. I could see my soldiers fighting. The world darkened when the last bit of energy was drained from the sun. I laughed, and my own laugh scared me. Their soldiers looked to the sky, hopeless.

-Now...- I announced, breaking from the pipes and rising to the sky- Let's discover why manking venerates the sun.

I raised my hand. I could disintegrate soldiers with ease. Soon, the plain was full of dust.

Only dust.

There were another dimensions to visit, and more stars to drain. The knowdlege of the stars flooded my mind. Things that a normal man wouldn't even dare to think about were revealed to me, clear as the day. I was powerful, like a god. Maybe not as powerful as the dreaded monarch of the dead, but he didn't look so invincible now that I had the power of the universe. But there was another part of my plan I had to put in action.
-------------------------------------------------------------

The Saurians modified my job with their technology. It was a painful process, but I was above those things now. Soon, all trace of humanity was completely erased from me. I was a man and a machine now.

I noticed that the prisoners who were captured in other dimensions started to despair because of their lost stars. I laughed, not because of cruelty, but because I knew the stars would regenerate. I had only drained the magical energy of the suns, and they would eventually recover.

Then, I raised my staff. I touched the tip, and it went from a bright orange to dark purple. After this, I opened several portals to Linirea. My huge army marched through them. I jumped on my mecha and walked through one of them. The fate of the world will be decided in this war.
User

by wailwail » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:10 am

Such... Hardcore RP... Can't resist... Big walls of text...
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by warbot1000 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:51 am

Name: Warbot
Race: Human-Robot (robot from legs down, but robot can spread controlling more or less of my body when needed)
Powers: turning into a digimon, elemental control and my bag of weapons. (my bag isn't really a power but the weapons in it are cool)
Alignment: Neutral - I tend to go where my friends go
Deaths: none so far

my ideas
http://www.ironhidegames.com/forums/vie ... =15&t=4760
I am master of the elements, student of goku and digimon king
My friends an I fight for good beware of warbot the humanrobot!!

If its not JB its not right!
User

Previous