Favorite TV Shows

Anything and everything.

Re: Favorite TV Shows

by SairiRM » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:00 am

I forgot Sherlock too. That show is awesome.
User

by Ninja » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:31 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:It's hard to put into perspective now, because a lot of the shows that I really like aren't close to being finished. Some others are long gone but hold up to this day as outstanding. Here's a fickle top 5 list real quick:

5. Rick and Morty
4. Samurai Jack
3. Invader Zim
2. Avatar the Last Airbender
1. The Ricky Gervais Show - Look at the episode Future for the gist of the show. It takes a bit of time warming up, but if you have half an hour to spare, watch the whole thing through. It's the funniest show I've ever seen and the fact that it's all unplanned makes it so much better. I have to describe this one because nobody seems to know about it.

Wow,2.,3.,and 4. are in my top 5 favorite shows too! :shock:

5.Adventure Time(I know it's childish,but it's hilarious!)
4.Invader Zim
3.Avatar:The Last Airbender
2.Samurai Jack
1.Batman:The Animated Series(This show is so great!(albeit a little dark)If you haven't seen it,then you have never seen a GOOD cartoon.)

EDIT:Wow,those are all cartoons.I just realized that. :oops:
:hero:
User

by Dreschuy_3 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:05 am

This is a nice list but I haven’t seen it all. I would like to add series by Andy Yeatman to it as well because these are quite entertaining and educating. My kids have learnt a lot from these shows and the language is also fine.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:58 pm

Dreschuy_3 wrote:This is a nice list but I haven’t seen it all. I would like to add series by Andy Yeatman to it as well because these are quite entertaining and educating. My kids have learnt a lot from these shows and the language is also fine.

Huh, your first post on this forum has a link to a product that you’ve forced into an ages-old topic. What a coincidence, since that’s exactly what every ad bot that’s ever spammed here has ever done.
BBB

Previous