Full level buff for the hero

For the King!

Full level buff for the hero

by SealDarklight » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:32 pm

Now it might sound confusing but this is actualy my idea to add this upgrates for the heroes. Its more like hero spell but its hero spell of passive like hero got 2 herospell and 1 is just passive and another is usable. Let me tell you that these skills can either increase all the soilders, all the towers, reduce cooldown or just make like you gain like in the prerium Content has on PC version. It react like when you start each level for example a new hero who increases all the towers range if you pick him up or if you pick another hero up whos different he´ll increase all soilders damage. Now first game had heroes who had skills and can move freely unlike barracks, second game add heroes with abilities and passives and the third game got Hero spells. Now if fourth game or spinoff game is released i would pretty well be added. They react like their own Upgrate version of upgrates that you gain stars on each level. So what will you suggest?

Also i made myselfs Upgrate skill wich makes all soilders whenever how much can regenerate health even on combat
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8122
Last edited by SealDarklight on Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
User

Re: upgrateskills for the hero

by wailwail » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:27 pm

I think you mean full level buffs? Like you pick for example some hero and all barracks get higher attack speed?

P.S: Please use an correct plugin.
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

Re: upgrateskills for the hero

by SealDarklight » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:25 am

wailwail wrote:I think you mean full level buffs? Like you pick for example some hero and all barracks get higher attack speed?

P.S: Please use an correct plugin.

Yes like that
User