Kingom Rush in a MOBA

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by tiger_deF » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:55 am

Actually we could arrange weekly tournaments...
Pie is tasty
So is cheesecake
User

by Ninja » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:51 am

xstargaming wrote:So far, the timing is looking rather good -- except for you, flamemaster, my apologies. :lol:

If we some more people on board, just enough for multiple rounds, I will begin setting up a tournament board. :D

I would play in tournaments for this.I would be online around the same time as everyone else,'cause I'm in the U.S.. :)
:hero:
User

by xstargaming » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:51 am

Ninja wrote:
xstargaming wrote:So far, the timing is looking rather good -- except for you, flamemaster, my apologies. :lol:

If we some more people on board, just enough for multiple rounds, I will begin setting up a tournament board. :D

I would play in tournaments for this.I would be online around the same time as everyone else,'cause I'm in the U.S.. :)

Actually, Ninja, that's the inherit problem: a great number of the forumers are outside the U.S., so getting a time right for everyone is difficult to manage -- if not for matching up time zones, then accounting for other activities and work that everyone participates in.
User

by xstargaming » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:52 am

tiger_deF wrote:Actually we could arrange weekly tournaments...

We could, if that is so wished, but times and dates would have to be well-scheduled. I would also like to run a "test tournament" beforehand to see how well the server can manage and if any adjustments need to be made. :)
User

by Ninja » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:48 pm

I read the timing if BBB was online at 8 A.M. in the U.S..
For everyone who wanted to play,that timing schedule
looked pretty good. :) (except Flamemaster's time. :P )

Can I be in the "test tournament"? :)
User

by xstargaming » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:38 pm

Ninja wrote:I read the timing if BBB was online at 8 A.M. in the U.S..
For everyone who wanted to play,that timing schedule
looked pretty good. :) (except Flamemaster's time. :P )

Can I be in the "test tournament"? :)

Before such a testing is set up, the opinions of the general populace must be gathered:

To all that would be interested in attempting another tournament and would be willing to participate in a trial run of said tournament within the near future, respond with your concurrence. :)
User

by Ninja » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:43 pm

I'm in! :yey: :yey: :yey:
User

by The Kingmaker » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:57 pm

Forthwith, I pledge my allegiance to this noble and worthy cause.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by AerisDraco » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:32 pm

Methinks I can do 11 AM (EST) on weekends.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:34 pm

I, the BBB, in order to form a more perfect MOBA, establish fair play, ensure glitch-free tranquility, provide for the common programmer, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of entertainment to us forum users and our posterity, do concur to the establishment of a testing tournament for the united forum of Kingdom Rush.

'Murica.
BBB

by Chimto » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:03 am

The Kingmaker wrote:Forthwith, I pledge my allegiance to this noble and worthy cause.

Big Bad Bug wrote:I, the BBB, in order to form a more perfect MOBA, establish fair play, ensure glitch-free tranquility, provide for the common programmer, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of entertainment to us forum users and our posterity, do concur to the establishment of a testing tournament for the united forum of Kingdom Rush.

What? Why is everybody emulating xstar's technique, ejaculating sounds in a so flamboyant mannerism, eschewing quotidian sentences for elaborate concatenation of phrases and clauses?
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by xstargaming » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:53 am

Ninja wrote:I'm in! :yey: :yey: :yey:

The Kingmaker wrote:Forthwith, I pledge my allegiance to this noble and worthy cause.

AerisDraco wrote:Methinks I can do 11 AM (EST) on weekends.

Big Bad Bug wrote:I, the BBB, in order to form a more perfect MOBA, establish fair play, ensure glitch-free tranquility, provide for the common programmer, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of entertainment to us forum users and our posterity, do concur to the establishment of a testing tournament for the united forum of Kingdom Rush.

It gladdens me to see such swift support in this endeavor! And, thanks to BBB, now we have a Preamble by which the testing tournament is founded. :D

I will start by suggesting the date for this Saturday, at 11AM (EST). :)

Chimto wrote:What? Why is everybody emulating xstar's technique, ejaculating sounds in a so flamboyant mannerism, eschewing quotidian sentences for elaborate concatenation of phrases and clauses?

Dear fellow, as you shall henceforth know, this is a most merry and magnificent time: the Grand Tournament is coming! Join us, if you will, in this aspiration of ours, to begin the tournament anew. :)
User

by Ninja » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:36 pm

Saturday,11 A.M.(EST) souds good,I think I can do that. :D
User

by The Kingmaker » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:53 pm

Verily sir, my greatest apologies if I have caused offence.

But seriously I thought it would be funny and like most things I do ended up... Not.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Big Bad Bug » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:22 pm

Chimto wrote:

What? Why is everybody emulating xstar's technique, ejaculating sounds in a so flamboyant mannerism, eschewing quotidian sentences for elaborate concatenation of phrases and clauses?

I was just paraphrasing the Preamble of the U.S. Constitution; I had no intention to reciprocate Xstar's diction, but now that you mention it, I hereby renounce my reprobate, colloquial self to become a Loganite out of spiteful desire to be recalcitrant and because of my respect for the venerable, consummate Mr. Logan Apple. :hero:

So, Saturday of this week, on the 20th, or next week, on the 27th?
BBB

by RZRider » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:12 am

The game is not working for me. The start screen will not come up.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Ninja » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:30 am

Sometimes that happens,RZ.You just have to wait a while. :)

I've been playing around with the game,and here are some things I found:

Bonehart and Sha'tra die when they do their C attack.(and then you
go back to the start screen.) ;)

Rurin's C and X attack do the exact same thing. :|

Sometimes,there's a glitch where I just keep running
in one direction without control and can't stop until
I hit the edge of the screen.
User

by xstargaming » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:13 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:I was just paraphrasing the Preamble of the U.S. Constitution; I had no intention to reciprocate Xstar's diction, but now that you mention it, I hereby renounce my reprobate, colloquial self to become a Loganite out of spiteful desire to be recalcitrant and because of my respect for the venerable, consummate Mr. Logan Apple. :hero:

So, Saturday of this week, on the 20th, or next week, on the 27th?

You're quite kind, BBB, but the informal tongue tends to better get the message across. ;)

Saturday, the 19th, shall be the day. :D

RZRider wrote:The game is not working for me. The start screen will not come up.

Is there a pre-loader or not? That is, a golden circle that gets filled? If not, then what browser and what device are you using?

Ninja wrote:Bonehart and Sha'tra die when they do their C attack.(and then you

They're supposed to do that. It may seem a strange mechanic, but enemy players don't get XP for the kill since they didn't kill you, yet you can finish them off with a highly-damaging attack. If Sha'tra exploded and lived, it would be rather impressive.

Ninja wrote:Rurin's C and X attack do the exact same thing. :|

Well, yes, they have the same animation, since there were only two hammer attacks in his graphical files, but they do different damage -- in fact, one deals extra damage over time.

Ninja wrote:Sometimes,there's a glitch where I just keep running
in one direction without control and can't stop until
I hit the edge of the screen.

Eh, I'll have to look into that. :lol: :oops:
Last edited by xstargaming on Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

by Ninja » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:06 pm

xstargaming wrote:
Ninja wrote:Bonehart and Sha'tra die when they do their C attack.(and then you

They're supposed to do that. It may seem a strange mechanic, but enemy players don't get XP for the kill since they didn't kill you, yet you can finish them off with a highly-damaging attack. If Sha'tra exploded and lived, it would be rather impressive.

That may be so,but it makes them highly undesirable heroes to use,because you can't kill
anyone else after you explode yourself. :|
At least,let Bonhart blow up those beneath him and live,like he does in KRF.
(But make it weaker than Sha'tra's death explosion,or he'll be OP.) ;)

xstargaming wrote:Well, yes, they have the same animation, since there were only two hammer attacks in his graphical files, but they do different damage -- in fact, one deals extra damage over time.

Ooh,cool! :D
User

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:34 pm

How can we tell which powers do what without testing each one for each hero?
BBB

PreviousNext