Rings of Radiance

Talk about anything game related!

Rings of Radiance

by xstargaming » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:53 pm

Hello everyone! Every once and a while, I call out for some assistance in beta testing a new game of mine; indeed, that time has come again. Prior to now, BBB and myself have been working on the alpha version of the game -- and I again thank you for your excellent suggestions. I have, since our final discussion on changes, added in some sound effects and made the end screen appear more quickly. Despite a great deal of improvement, the game is not yet complete, thus I ask for your help in testing it, offering suggestions, and making the game better. :)

Rings of Radiance is a game of skill and timing; as your token goes around in a circle, it will pass over rings -- one of which will have glowed at the beginning of the game. Upon tapping the screen when your token passes over the ring, you will be awarded a point. Be wary, however, as the game will hasten as you get more points. In the shop, you can spend these points to get new tokens, each with their own, unique powers. Your score can also be uploaded to a leaderboard for display across the world. Or it will be, once I get the leaderboard fully implemented. :lol:

If you're interested in participating, send me a message with your name (for the credits) and your e-mail address. :D
User

Re: Rings of Radiance

by The Kingmaker » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:02 am

Full real name, or anything else?

(And of course, who wouldn't?)
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by xstargaming » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:07 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:Full real name, or anything else?

(And of course, who wouldn't?)

I'll need your first and last name, since that's what Apple requires me to fill in for Testflight; but if you want to be referenced as something else in the credits, mention that too. :)
User

by xstargaming » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:31 pm

Beta testing is still open if you're interested in joining! :D
User