What's with all the love for Tats?

Forum rules, Introducing yourself, News about Ironhide and more!

What's with all the love for Tats?

by Sinque Productions » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:35 am

I don't mean this to be mean to Tats or anyone else. I just have to ask.
Why does everyone love Tats? Like one half of people's signatures are something do with loving Tats. Why not Van'zen or anyone else at IH? Is it becuase he's a super active forum member? Or he leeks cool info?
Please... I need to understand so I can join your ranks.
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

Re: What's with all the love for Tats?

by Juice Box » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:43 am

You may never join our ranks, silly maggot. Our Love for the Almighty TaTs is an eternal concept--one tied to our very being--born with us due to our natural affinity and superiority to you normal humans. I trust that you will not understand this, human, for the Ironhiders are a vastly unknown and mysterious race, with a large number of abilities--these include but are not limited to Precognitive Beta Testing, Fan-Fiction Creation, and the ability to ask the Almighty TaTs questions about life, the meaning of the universe, and when the next update will be. Yes, silly human, these may not be understandable to you, but I ask that you trust me when I say that knowledge about the Ironhiders is not for the lighthearted, and I tell you all of this only in the hopes that you abandon your petty dreams of "joining our ranks." To become an Ironhider is a long and grueling process, riddled with years of mountain-training, horse-back riding, and walking away from badass explosions. Turn away now while you can.
User

by AerisDraco » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:35 am

As a moderator, I concur with Juice Box's opinion on the subject.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by The Kingmaker » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:07 am

Wait, what happened to my post? I posted here?
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by magicmetal03 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:35 am

You can't understand,just turn away,turn away!They'll swallow you whole,I have seen it happen!
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by The Kingmaker » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:09 pm

Right, second time's lucky.

The TaTs is the community moderator, so beyond updating facebook and twitter and contributing to the games being made, his job means we essentially have him to ourselves, which is something very few Game-Dev fans can claim.
Secondly he anointed the Three-Greens to begin their moderdictatorship over us all and thus began the Third Age of The Forum, where much that once was is lost; for none now live who remember it. (/sarcasm and Galadriel quotes - He appointed 3 Mods to help organise the forum and keep the peace and help us with what he can't because he's busy)

The thing with the signatures is that while yes, lots of us have supposed Tats quotes, they are mangled sci-fi-pop-culture quotes from things like Star Wars and LOTR that began as improvisational humour by BBB before he ascended into the Green Place. He changed his sig without a word to us and we did the same, until it spread to made-up quotes and not ones from Yoda or Gandalf or someone, only with Tats instead of a name.

My treasured creations:
User

by The_TaTs » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:11 pm

Sinque Productions wrote:I don't mean this to be mean to Tats or anyone else. I just have to ask.
Why does everyone love Tats? Like one half of people's signatures are something do with loving Tats. Why not Van'zen or anyone else at IH? Is it becuase he's a super active forum member? Or he leeks cool info?
Please... I need to understand so I can join your ranks.

I'll admit I was too afraid to ask this myself. :lol:
User

by Ninja » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:12 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:Right, second time's lucky.

The TaTs is the community moderator, so beyond updating facebook and twitter and contributing to the games being made, his job means we essentially have him to ourselves, which is something very few Game-Dev fans can claim.
Secondly he anointed the Three-Greens to begin their moderdictatorship over us all and thus began the Third Age of The Forum, where much that once was is lost; for none now live who remember it. (/sarcasm and Galadriel quotes - He appointed 3 Mods to help organise the forum and keep the peace and help us with what he can't because he's busy)

The thing with the signatures is that while yes, lots of us have supposed Tats quotes, they are mangled sci-fi-pop-culture quotes from things like Star Wars and LOTR that began as improvisational humour by BBB before he ascended into the Green Place. He changed his sig without a word to us and we did the same, until it spread to made-up quotes and not ones from Yoda or Gandalf or someone, only with Tats instead of a name.

RZRider informed me that he was the founder of the TaTs-sig trend, not BBB. :?
:hero:
User

by The Kingmaker » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:20 pm

Let's Frame the Tats!
by Big Bad Bug » 16 Jan 2016 05:16

My treasured creations:
User

by Ninja » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:26 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:Let's Frame the Tats!
by Big Bad Bug » 16 Jan 2016 05:16

Could you post a link to that, 'cause I don't remember it?
User

by AerisDraco » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:33 pm

It was in PM I believe.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Ninja » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:34 pm

AerisDraco wrote:It was in PM I believe.

Oh.
User

by RZRider » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:18 pm

I was the first one to put it in sig though. ;) . At least I think. Ps is there a way that tats can fibd out when I last edited my signature
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by The_TaTs » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:41 pm

RZRider wrote:I was the first one to put it in sig though. ;) . At least I think. Ps is there a way that tats can fibd out when I last edited my signature

I could check... but you DO realize I might have better things to do with my time, right? :P
User

by RZRider » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:51 pm

I know. I wasn't asking, I was just curious.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Sinque Productions » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:28 am

The Kingmaker wrote:Right, second time's lucky.

I see. It all makes sense now.
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:44 pm

When I read RZ Rider's signature, it gave me an idea for us to all make signatures about Tats for fun. RZ had the idea for the Tats jokes in the signature, while I had the idea for us to make it a community joke. :)

So, now that the Tats sig jokes are old, how about we make sig jokes for Pencil? :twisted:
BBB

by RZRider » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:56 pm

Like my pencil quote by william sharpenspear!!!
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:58 pm

It begins. The Apencilypse is upon us!
BBB

by AerisDraco » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:17 pm

I'm afraid I was the first to start the Pencil-satirizing sigs, though mine isn't a quote.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

Next