Talk about anything game related!

Re: Smash

by AerisDraco » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:54 pm

And win against me, right?
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Magnus0 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:08 pm

Well, I'm a pretty casual player, so I am not very good actually.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by Ninja » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:42 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:It would be an honour to be destroyed by both of you. :geek:

:lol:
:hero:
User

by Pepe » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:05 pm

this game is dum
like cookie clicker
and kingdom rush
and dragon's dogma
and halo reach

it should be like gta 5
that game is my mom

smash hos is so dum
BBB's dumb friend Andrew always players this game
this
mutha ruthum

IS SO LOUD
when he plays this dum a$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (ayy lmao) game

he's always getting beat up like a squirt
and shouting
PIKACHU NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like a mar rar

rar XD

it has good graphix tho

69/100
Josh dun
User

by AerisDraco » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:43 pm

I r8 8/8 no b8 m8 no db8 don't h8
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Ninja » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:05 pm

What controllers do you guys prefer to use, BTW? I use the Wii Remote, because I can't stand using joysticks of any kind for this type of game.
User

by Magnus0 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:31 am

Ninja wrote:What controllers do you guys prefer to use, BTW? I use the Wii Remote, because I can't stand using joysticks of any kind for this type of game.

Everyone ever agrees that the wii-mote is the worst controller to use. I used to use the wii-mote too for brawl, but that was because I didn't have any other controller. Now I use the gamepad, because off-tv play. It's probably not the best controller, but it is still waaaaaayy better than the wii-mote.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by AerisDraco » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:37 am

I only use Wii Mote, no Nunchuck.
Not sure why, but I prefer it.
-----------
What do you think was your greatest achievement in smash?
Mine was probably getting 15 KO's as Yoshi only by spamming the neutral special.
(Lylat Cruise, low-level AI, 8 AI)
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Ninja » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:33 pm

Magnus0 wrote:
Ninja wrote:What controllers do you guys prefer to use, BTW? I use the Wii Remote, because I can't stand using joysticks of any kind for this type of game.

Everyone ever agrees that the wii-mote is the worst controller to use. I used to use the wii-mote too for brawl, but that was because I didn't have any other controller. Now I use the gamepad, because off-tv play. It's probably not the best controller, but it is still waaaaaayy better than the wii-mote.

The Wii Remote is no good for usage of side and up tilts, that I acknowledge, but it is otherwise satisfactory.

@Aeris: High 5! Wii Remotes with no Nunchucks FTW! Also, I'm not quite sure what I consider my most exemplary achievement. Maybe beating all of my siblings (except one; there are 4 otherwise) at once 20 times in a row using Mr. G & W only? (and he's not even close to my main)
User

by Ninja » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:11 pm

I think it's safe to say that my list of mains goes like this now: Ganondorf, Kirby, Charizard, Luigi, Little Mac. :D

I can also play Capt. Falcon just because he's so similar to Ganondorf. I like the latter's theme more, though.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:17 am

Well, now that I've played some, matches against Ninja and MasterKnightDH, I can safely assume that I'm an above-average player. :D

Also, Ninja has some of the weirdest custom maps in the world. You and/or your siblings have twisted imaginations.
BBB

by Ninja » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:48 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:Also, Ninja has some of the weirdest custom maps in the world. You and/or your siblings have twisted imaginations.

Yes, those two that you saw were mine and my brother's custom maps (the first was mine, the second one was my brother's). We like traps with lava and cannons and such. :lol:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:36 pm

Ninja wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:Also, Ninja has some of the weirdest custom maps in the world. You and/or your siblings have twisted imaginations.

Yes, those two that you saw were mine and my brother's custom maps (the first was mine, the second one was my brother's). We like traps with lava and cannons and such. :lol:

Those maps were completely cruel to Ganondorf, though, and you picked Dark Pit who has a ton of manoeuvrability. You kind of cheated in those matches. ;)

I made a custom map in your honour. Next time we play, I'll show you the wrath of "The Dropzone." :twisted:
BBB

by Ninja » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:00 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Ninja wrote:

Those maps were completely cruel to Ganondorf, though, and you picked Dark Pit who has a ton of manoeuvrability. You kind of cheated in those matches. ;)

I made a custom map in your honour. Next time we play, I'll show you the wrath of "The Dropzone." :twisted:

Well, I actually didn't plan to fight Ganondorf on purpose, though I did choose Dark Pit for the reason of maneuverability. Also, was it you playing Meta Knight or your friend? To whoever was, congratulations are in order, because you have an excellent Meta Knight game. ;)
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:03 pm

We switched it up randomly (via rock-paper-scissors) to decide who would play next. Though, my friend is a better Meta Knight than me since he pushes the buttons so fast that he deals around 20-25 damage with the tornado. ;)

Next time we play, no custom maps, alright? :)
BBB

by Ninja » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:04 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:We switched it up randomly (via rock-paper-scissors) to decide who would play next. Though, my friend is a better Meta Knight than me since he pushes the buttons so fast that he deals around 20-25 damage with the tornado. ;)

Next time we play, no custom maps, alright? :)

Oh, OK. Yeah, those Tornado attacks were very effective.

But you just said that you made a map for us to play on next time. :?
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Yeah, we'll do that as a joke match, then have more serious games afterwards. Hint: Pick a dexterous character; you'll need it. ;)
BBB

by Ninja » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:12 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:Yeah, we'll do that as a joke match, then have more serious games afterwards. Hint: Pick a dexterous character; you'll need it. ;)

'Serious games.' That's almost an oxymoron to me. :lol:
User

by Juice Box » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:22 pm

Ninja wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:Yeah, we'll do that as a joke match, then have more serious games afterwards. Hint: Pick a dexterous character; you'll need it. ;)

Chess.
User

by Ninja » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:32 pm

Juice Box wrote:
Ninja wrote:

Chess.

Almost, I said almost.
User

PreviousNext