Another possible hero ☺

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Another possible hero ☺

by Sh4dows » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:41 pm

Name: Argus the Grand sorceror
HP:300 (15) 435
Armor:none
Respawn rate and attack speed is average
Damage 10-30 (+5) 55-75 Magic
Ability 1: (cooldown 20 seconds) sends forth a spirit of a fallen enemy and deals 150/250/350 true damage to a single target
Ability 2:(passive) every 10/8/6 attacks deal 10/15/20 extra damage
Ability 3:(cool down 25) summon a poison ring in 1/2/3 places in the map, deals 28/36/44 damage to all enemies inside
Ability 4:(30) teleports 2/4/6 enemies down the path and stun them for 3 seconds
Activated ability:(80 ) giant explosion that travels down a single path, dealing 90/140/190 to all enemies, and every 5 enemies killed damage increased by 5/10/15% more damage has a 25% chance of stunning survivors for 4 seconds
Quotes
(Upon death) you really think you can truly defeat me?
Eternal power!
Magic is the end of all
Death is just an illusion
Looking into the future, I saw DEATH
Appearance:
Plain white robes with a golden outline, on his staff there are purple symbols that glow when an ability is being used
He is young, because in an experiment with dangerous spells he got trapped in his youth. This lives up to the quote eternal power because he will never truly die His head in uncovered by a hat and his hair is wild. Occasionally it pulses red, showing his power can barely be contained
On ability 2 the orb that he fires is black, when it is usually light green
Last edited by Sh4dows on Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User

Re: Another possible hero ☺

by RZRider » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:49 pm

I actually like it, though the activated ability is weak. Welcome to the forums!!!
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Sh4dows » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:52 pm

RZRider wrote:I actually like it, though the activated ability is weak. Welcome to the forums!!!

The reason for that is because it covers a whole path and weak enemies will die a lot, however I might change thedmage to a bit higher zoo
User

by Ook ook » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:12 pm

Welcome to the forums and I like this hero it's pretty cool :)
Long live the tats... Oh and pencil!
Ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook
User

by AerisDraco » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:33 pm

Seems a lot better in balance, though I do think the poison needs a buff.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by The Kingmaker » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:41 am

Just a quick question, does the passive damage boost stack forever, or just on single enemies? If it's against single enemies then its a bit UP just because the boosts would be q bit slow, while if it lasted forever it'd need to be a bit slower to gain such power on his base attack
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Sh4dows » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:43 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:Just a quick question, does the passive damage boost stack forever, or just on single enemies? If it's against single enemies then its a bit UP just because the boosts would be q bit slow, while if it lasted forever it'd need to be a bit slower to gain such power on his base attack
it doesn't stack but it just deals extra damage on that single attack, hope this answers you question.
User

by The Kingmaker » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:55 pm

Ah! In that case it's fine, maybe a bit weak...

But...

Well it could have something waaaay cooler. Some kind of visual effect, or an area explosion, or a disintegration charge, or whatever else. It's cool, but it could be cooler. But that could with time. (or not, I don't know anything/everything)

Some simple names for powers or visual effects for all the powers is also a possibility. I try and make sure my heroes have a visual impact, be that with flashy powers, or visual in that you can see holes in the enemy army where the hero has done his job.

Anyway, this hero is good :D
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Sh4dows » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:43 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:Ah! In that case it's fine, maybe a bit weak...

But...

Well it could have something waaaay cooler. Some kind of visual effect, or an area explosion, or a disintegration charge, or whatever else. It's cool, but it could be cooler. But that could with time. (or not, I don't know anything/everything)

Some simple names for powers or visual effects for all the powers is also a possibility. I try and make sure my heroes have a visual impact, be that with flashy powers, or visual in that you can see holes in the enemy army where the hero has done his job.

Anyway, this hero is good :D
Thanks dude I'll try edit it and maybe put visual description into it soon :hero:
User

by Sinque Productions » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:30 pm

I love it! He's like a more powerful/epic version of the grand wizard in KRF (can't remember his name).

The hero spell is incredible weak. Vez'nan's Arcane Nova ability does similar damage and it's his weakest ability and it also doesn't do anything much.
I would change the ability to 500/600/700 area damage. The additional stun per enemy build up is pretty confusing though.

For the future, hero ideas and ideas go into fan fiction and suggestions usually for previous games go to suggestions.
One of the mods can probably move it over, but don't worry about it.
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

by Ninja » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:57 pm

Sinque Productions wrote:I love it! He's like a more powerful/epic version of the grand wizard in KRF (can't remember his name).

The hero spell is incredible weak. Vez'nan's Arcane Nova ability does similar damage and it's his weakest ability and it also doesn't do anything much.
I would change the ability to 500/600/700 area damage. The additional stun per enemy build up is pretty confusing though.

It's Nivus.

Also, there's a key difference with this ability that makes it much more powerful than Arcane Nova. It affects an entire path! And, it gets even more powerful as it kills enemies. ;)
:hero:
User

by Sinque Productions » Sun May 01, 2016 4:52 pm

Ninja wrote:
Sinque Productions wrote:I love it! He's like a more powerful/epic version of the grand wizard in KRF (can't remember his name).

It's Nivus.

Also, there's a key difference with this ability that makes it much more powerful than Arcane Nova. It affects an entire path! And, it gets even more powerful as it kills enemies. ;)

I guess so. I would still buff it a little bit though.
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User