What is your favorite hero?

For the King!

Re: What is your favorite hero?

by The Kingmaker » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:29 am

Bruce is damn effective, as is Lynn

Reg'Son and Faustus get just enough done to qualify their use because of their awesome aesthetics
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Ealwing40 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:31 am

KR: Elora Wintersong
KRF: Sha'tra
KRO: Phoenix
Cogitō, ergo sum.
User

by Really » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:59 am

KR: Elora Wintersong and oni because both of them are just soooo strong. Also both of them are fun.
KRF: Alric because he is the first hero, he OP(strong enough to change the tide of battle) and is fun.
KRO: I do not own this game.
User

by Ruby_Hex » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Now that I think about it, I also really like Sha'tra, Razz 'n' Rags and Dante. :D
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane

by Minuet » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:37 pm

Dierdre.

[+] SPOILER
and Bolin.
Back To The Shadows of Hell ~ Be Quick Or Be Dead ~ Let's Get Shooting ~ Natha Daged Dhaer ~ Clear Your Mind ~ Crimson Skies
User

by telemakhos » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:24 am

KRF: Captain Blackthorne.

He gives an extra 30% gold for every enemy killed near him. I set up a kill zone and put him in the middle of it, and then I watch the money pour in. He's my default hero because of that.
User

by the grub » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:38 pm

KR- probably swiftwatsyerface because i didnt buy any dlc heroes
KRF- kutsao but i find some of his abilities have REMARKABLE lag on the end like seriously dragon style what are you doing with your life it actually makes me mad like nnnggggffffhhhhhnnngggf close 2nd (like REALLY close) karkinos cos cool claw and hes a massive crab and has good damage and the claw actually does like 200 damage somtimes and hes a massive crab and its cool and stuff.
KRO- Regson cos hes like killing folk ands super ridiculously bulky then his swords go on fire and hes all like gggrrrrr kill death kill kill dead kill death goner death kill... death kill death...kill
User

by PitNata » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:30 am

KR: Magnus
-His Mirage ability can cause enough armour destruction to none so maximum damage can be dealt.
KRF: Saitam
-He's good at everything.
KRO: Ruzz&Rags
-Seriously, they are having very good style of playing.
I'm modding Kingdom Rush. :geek:
User

by Ninja » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:36 am

I like your list, PitNata, even though it's slightly different than my preferences. You have good taste. ;)
:hero:
User

by PitNata » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:42 pm

Ninja wrote:I like your list, PitNata, even though it's slightly different than my preferences. You have good taste. ;)

I too like your list, Ninja. You've just gathered an OP tank force. :)
User

by Ninja » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:18 pm

Basically. They're also my favorite heroes.
User

by PitNata » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:24 pm

Ninja wrote:Basically. They're also my favorite heroes.

So what are the reasons, that you like them?
User

by Ninja » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:43 pm

I like Oni because I never have to fear for his life, since he's so tanky and has a broken fast regen time. He's also insanely strong offensively, and it is truly awesome to see him raze down wave after wave (basically) of enemies with his flaming katanas. Also, he looks the coolest out of all the KR heroes. I know he's hopelessly OP, so I can't respect him from an objective perspective of game balance like I want to be able to do with every hero; but at the same time, he's too cool to not be my favorite KR1 hero.

Alric is just really awesome. His statistical passives make him my "least favorite favorite" hero, but the good abilities that he does have, plus how epic his appearance is and how atmospheric his quotes are, are all so good that he has to be one of my favorite heroes.

Reg'son is my supreme favorite KR hero of all time for many reasons, the most noticeable of which follow: 1) He's well balanced (:yey:), 2) he's awesome to look at, and 3) he has tons of personality and a cool background.

Obviously, the short summaries above are just that, summaries. If I were to list everything I like and dislike about these heroes from an objective and subjective perspective and then explain how I weigh the pros and cons of them against each other in my mind, it would take a lot longer to write. I'll save that for a later date, when I can write detailed reviews for each and every one of the heroes in the KR franchise. :)
User

by Minuet » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:51 pm

Ninja wrote:I like Oni because I never have to fear for his life

Hm, I actually like the weaker heroes for the exact reverse reason.
Back To The Shadows of Hell ~ Be Quick Or Be Dead ~ Let's Get Shooting ~ Natha Daged Dhaer ~ Clear Your Mind ~ Crimson Skies
User

by Ninja » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:02 pm

Minuet wrote:

Why? Do you prefer stress? Or do you just want to handicap/challenge yourself?
User

by Minuet » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Ninja wrote:
Minuet wrote:

Why? Do you prefer stress? Or do you just want to handicap/challenge yourself?

Yeah, pretty much; it adds a difficulty level. Plus I just find it more fun to have to micromanage a hero a lot to get the most out of them.
User

by PitNata » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:52 pm

Ninja wrote:I like Oni because I never have to fear for his life, since he's so tanky and has a broken fast regen time. He's also insanely strong offensively, and it is truly awesome to see him raze down wave after wave (basically) of enemies with his flaming katanas. Also, he looks the coolest out of all the KR heroes. I know he's hopelessly OP, so I can't respect him from an objective perspective of game balance like I want to be able to do with every hero; but at the same time, he's too cool to not be my favorite KR1 hero.

Alric is just really awesome. His statistical passives make him my "least favorite favorite" hero, but the good abilities that he does have, plus how epic his appearance is and how atmospheric his quotes are, are all so good that he has to be one of my favorite heroes.

Reg'son is my supreme favorite KR hero of all time for many reasons, the most noticeable of which follow: 1) He's well balanced (:yey:), 2) he's awesome to look at, and 3) he has tons of personality and a cool background.

Obviously, the short summaries above are just that, summaries. If I were to list everything I like and dislike about these heroes from an objective and subjective perspective and then explain how I weigh the pros and cons of them against each other in my mind, it would take a lot longer to write. I'll save that for a later date, when I can write detailed reviews for each and every one of the heroes in the KR franchise. :)

Hmm, i would wait to hear/read the whole list, if you insist. I love reading :)
User

by Minuet » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:53 pm

PitNata wrote:Hmm, i would wait to hear/read the whole list, if you insist. I love reading :)

Yea what he said
User

by TheKNEE13 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:49 pm

kr: bolin farslayer

krf: tie between mirage and kutsao

kro: prince denas

mirage does everything alric does better imo
User

by Sirsquier » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:42 pm

My favorites are