Five Underpowered Heroes within the Kingdom Rush Series.

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Re: Five Underpowered Heroes within the Kingdom Rush Series.

by Taurmega » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:02 pm

But then again, immunity to Infernal Combustion is arguably the better of the two, since every single Demon-Class enemy has the ability.
Since the fiery pits issue can easily be avoided by just placing your Hero anywhere but on the pits, as well as the Flareons' general rare nature, I kinda find Burning Immunity to be somewhat less useful.

Then again, I've yet to legitimately beat Burning Torment with a good ranking; it's the MC I've had the least bit of experience on, as well as the one I find the hardest, so I could be totally wrong here.
"Lemme disable your Archmage real quick."
User

by Ninja » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:39 pm

Infernal Combustion armor is definitely the superior immunity of the 3; I agree with you there. But the other two are still significant nonetheless, and it just wouldn't be fair if one hero had all 3 immunities.

As for your difficulty with Burning Torment, I'll refer you to this thread if Pandaemonium is your Kryptonite, where BBB and I helped Belsidus04 achieve victory (ultimately spawning the legendary Sorc vs Arc debate :P). :)
:hero:
User

by Taurmega » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:10 pm

The fact that you described the debate as "legendary" is something I find hilarious. Definitely got a laugh outta me.
Also, thanks! :3
"Lemme disable your Archmage real quick."
User

by Minuet » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:37 pm

It makes perfect sense, Infernal Combustion isn't even necessarily fire, more of an explosion. Even if it does have properties of fire, it's abnormal and evil in a way that would still hurt Ignus. Oni, being a demon himself (of another variety), would have an immunity to it as all other demons do, and Ignus isn't pure fire, as shown by him taking damage from everything else in the game, just attuned to it, so he wouldn't have an immunity to the explosions, if that makes any sense. :S
Back To The Shadows of Hell ~ Be Quick Or Be Dead ~ Let's Get Shooting ~ Natha Daged Dhaer ~ Clear Your Mind ~ Crimson Skies
User

by Ninja » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:51 pm

Taurmega wrote:The fact that you described the debate as "legendary" is something I find hilarious. Definitely got a laugh outta me.
Also, thanks! :3

8-)

Also, you're welcome. I'm always glad to give strategy tips. :)
:hero:
User

by SealDarklight » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:21 pm

Well i already made few years ago a bug report that on steam Ignus still takes fire damage for some reason but he would be useless either way since demons explode and they dont stand like shadow archers do.
User

by nova_n » Tue May 16, 2017 2:36 am

Bruxa makes alric cronan and mirage look underpowered. Bruxa should be renamed to Broken. Why is she a free hero?! she is waaaay too good to be free...
I AM THE VIC VIPER
User

by Sinque Productions » Tue May 16, 2017 2:42 am

You realize that Alric is WAY stronger than Bruxa (second strongest IMO).

Also, you bumped a thread from 5 months ago. The mods are going to get so mad.
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

by nova_n » Tue May 16, 2017 2:55 am

oh shoot..... you are right... btw i cant find the community improves heroes. can you give me directions? thanx
I AM THE VIC VIPER
User

by Sinque Productions » Tue May 16, 2017 3:02 am

It's in Fan Fiction in Kingdom Rush. Here's a link: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=25674
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

by TheKNEE13 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:00 pm

i disagree with the last one on the list
mirage does everything alric does better imo
User

by Killing Smalls » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:38 pm

I never had a problem with Karkinos tbh but he certainly wasnt OP from my use of him

I disagree on Swiftwind. However due note that swiftwind's beast only does 3ish damage on mobile while other variants have the beast doing up to 16 damage. Also among the free heroes she is the only one that can do consistent damage being that her speed can kite the enemy back and forward. you can also place her in the enemy backline to kite the enemies midwave since generally start of waves are easier than the end of the wave. (and yes i mean wave not level). You lose a lot of potential with other characters this way. While magnus is by far better than her. Among the free heroes I would definitely say that I feel her to be the strongest. In some ways I prefer swiftwind over the WinterSong just due to the speed. And the fact the WinterSongs slow sometimes works against you depending on where the choke is on the map and how well the ranged towers are dealing with the enemy horde.

For Mirage I agree. She is a tad on the weak side. She isnt unusable though.

Never bought Kustano

Ashbite... I mean perspective sure...but makes the game braindead...

I think the worst hero is Swiftwinds husband. I think she carries him in that relationship. He doesnt know if he wants to be melee or ranged. And is unrewarding when attempting to get max value from abilities bc you have to disengage and re-engage.

(or sha'tra from Iron Marines :kappa:)
User

Previous