IH Official Merch

Forum rules, Introducing yourself, News about Ironhide and more!

IH Official Merch

by Noell- » Tue May 30, 2017 1:48 pm

Hi everyone!
I'm here doing a bit of reasearch. I want to know your interests in official merchandise for our games.
What would you like to have? Do you think it's a good idea?
Any particular designs?

I made this poll https://strawpoll.com/sy56wyy please vote and leave your comment!
Hall of Fame

Re: IH Official Merch

by The Kingmaker » Tue May 30, 2017 7:43 pm

Brilliant?! Love this idea so much!

I'm surprised there aren't more votes for art because the art style is really an awesome and unique aspect of Ironhide's games.

I voted for all four because I could <3
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Noell- » Tue May 30, 2017 8:44 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:Brilliant?! Love this idea so much!

Yaaay!
Hall of Fame

by Ruby_Hex » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:02 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:Brilliant?! Love this idea so much!

I'm surprised there aren't more votes for art because the art style is really an awesome and unique aspect of Ironhide's games.

I voted for all four because I could <3

I agree, this has the potential to be very cool. I'd love a figure of a KR hero. Personally, I was thinking something amiibo-like in that they are in one crisp, clear, static position that is appropriate for their character. The other three options would also be great, though I think my least favourite would be the t-shirt idea unless it was done really well, because otherwise, I'd just feel like a walking ironhide billboard. Also, I'm partial to KR stuff as opposed to neutral Iron Hide merch that would, say, just have the logo or something on it. Looking forward to more news about this!
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane

by Sinque Productions » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:10 am

You guys should do some Pop Vinyl Figures! I suppose you have to talk to the company that makes them and see if their interested.
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

by Ruby_Hex » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:59 pm

Sinque Productions wrote:You guys should do some Pop Vinyl Figures! I suppose you have to talk to the company that makes them and see if their interested.

I'm no expert on this subject, so I'm not sure if that would be possible, but if it is, totally go for it!
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane