The All New "Introduce Yourself" Thread!!

Forum rules, Introducing yourself, News about Ironhide and more!

Re: The All New "Introduce Yourself" Thread!!

by Antonio94 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:46 am

Hi everyone! I'm newbie here :D. I'm quite a gamer myself and currently I'm still playing games, especially RPG. Some of my favorite are: Dragon Age Origins & Inquisitions (both are excellent, Origins has exciting story, Inquisitions with dragons slaying part), Witcher 3 (excellent story telling and exploration), Dark Souls (brutal, but fun... if I can progress), Persona 4 & 5 (just recently, and I'm in love with them).
Currently I'm also working on a RPG maker game project with my friends so I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!
I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!
User

by Manijure » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:50 am

Antonio94 wrote:Hi everyone! I'm newbie here :D. I'm quite a gamer myself and currently I'm still playing games, especially RPG. Some of my favorite are: Dragon Age Origins & Inquisitions (both are excellent, Origins has exciting story, Inquisitions with dragons slaying part), Witcher 3 (excellent story telling and exploration), Dark Souls (brutal, but fun... if I can progress), Persona 4 & 5 (just recently, and I'm in love with them).
Currently I'm also working on a RPG maker game project with my friends so I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!
I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!

Welcome to the Ironhide community, Antonio! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Not much is happening in the forums currently, but the Iron Marines beta is well on its way, so there's sure to be bustling forum activity soon. :)
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by Ninja » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:50 am

Welcome to the forums, Antonio! I hope you find the forums hospitable and enjoyable! :yey:
:hero:
User

by The Blue Badger » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:16 pm

Hey! I'm a bit late to the party but 'better late than never' I suppose. I am a huge fan of all 3 Kingdom rush games and am thoroughly looking forward to the fourth. I hope to post both insightful and educated responses to whatever may turn up on these forums, and i guess it's just great to be here! Any tips for starting out on the Ironhide forums?

Thanks!
User

by Manijure » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:27 pm

Welcome, Blue Badger, to the Ironhide forums! I hope you'll enjoy your stay as well.

The only tip right now is to sit tight and wait, as forum activity hasn't been too bustling as of late. However, the Iron Marines beta is coming out very soon, in addition to the game itself coming sometime this year, so there will be plenty of conversations and discussion to participate in when that happens. :)

During the wait, feel free to browse through any past topics and see what we've been talking about, whether it was about Kingdom Rush or anything else (the latter is in the Off-Topic thread, where there is a slaughter thread starting- you can read the discussion to understand what a slaughter thread is). And of course, feel free to ask me or anyone else questions!
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by The Kingmaker » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:11 pm

Indeed, become Blue Badger!

I'm also waiting for Kingdom Rush 4, but in the meantime Iron Marines, Ironhide studio's new game, is reasonably close so there's plent to get hyped for there - also on the Fan Fiction subforum there's room for any and all ideas for the Kingdom Rush games, heroes, levels - whatever it's all there. If you've got a creative itch it can be very fun - there's a post pinned near the top where people are submitting re-imagined heroes from the games - I myself made Bolin as a Musketeer/Sniper a week ago, and there's a whole host of other great ideas there. Feedback on others heroes is probably just as important to some people as entirely new heroes.

Regardless I hope you have an awesome time here.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Ninja » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:30 pm

Welcome to the forums, Blue Badger! :yey:
User

by LeonSA » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:25 am

Hi guys,I guess I could be the newest here,a native Chinese speaker lol,18 years old,so,are there any other Chinese speakers?If you are,please let me know,we could be friends lol.
The first IH game I touched on was the Flash version of KR,how time flies!but the stupid thing is:I just knew there is a forum,how stupid i am!
but anyway,we get together here to support IH,and commuicate,thank you IH for bringing us wonderful games,and I hope I can fit in here :hero:
Last edited by LeonSA on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just my luck.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:59 am

Hi LeonSA! Welcome to the forums. I think we have another Chinese speaker here somewhere, there are so many people from across the world here it's hard to keep track sometimes :? If you have any questions or problems please feel free to message me, or one of my fellow moderators BigBadBug or AerisDraco and we'll do our best to lend a hand.
Yes it's me

by Ninja » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:45 am

Hi, LeonSA! Welcome to the forums! :D

That depends on what dialect of Chinese you speak. I can speak semi-fluent (enough to carry on a small conversation) Cantonese. :)
User

by LeonSA » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:30 am

RaZoR LeAf wrote:Hi LeonSA! Welcome to the forums. I think we have another Chinese speaker here somewhere, there are so many people from across the world here it's hard to keep track sometimes :? If you have any questions or problems please feel free to message me, or one of my fellow moderators BigBadBug or AerisDraco and we'll do our best to lend a hand.

thank you!I will!
Just my luck.
User

by LeonSA » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:32 am

Ninja wrote:Hi, LeonSA! Welcome to the forums! :D

That depends on what dialect of Chinese you speak. I can speak semi-fluent (enough to carry on a small conversation) Cantonese. :)

that is great lol,你好,很高兴见到你,很高兴认识你们
Just my luck.
User

by The Kingmaker » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:32 pm

Hey Leon, nice to see new faces! I like your avatar!
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by LeonSA » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:51 am

The Kingmaker wrote:Hey Leon, nice to see new faces! I like your avatar!

Hi,glad to meet you kingmaker!and your "avatar" did beat me up in krf lol, I've heard you before,guess you're famous lol。The people here are so friendly :star:
Just my luck.
User

by Harkmen » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:27 am

Hi! I'm guessing I'm the newest one here? :)

Anyway, I'm just a guy who adores the Kingdom Rush series, is very much looking forward to the upcoming Iron Marines, and possibly have a handful of ideas and suggestions regarding Ironhide Studio's games that I felt would be safest talking about here.

I hope we can get along and learn from each other. Thank you all!
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:26 am

Harkmen wrote:Hi! I'm guessing I'm the newest one here? :)

Anyway, I'm just a guy who adores the Kingdom Rush series, is very much looking forward to the upcoming Iron Marines, and possibly have a handful of ideas and suggestions regarding Ironhide Studio's games that I felt would be safest talking about here.

I hope we can get along and learn from each other. Thank you all!

Total posts 113927 • Total topics 5561 • Total members 3015 • Our newest member Harkmen

Yep. You're the newest one here! Congratulations, you win this medal.... I mean.. hang on it's here somewhere....
You know what forget the medal, it was plastic anyway. Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions feel free to message me, or one of the other forum moderators Big Bad Bug or AerisDraco and we'll do our best to help. I look forward to seeing your ideas and suggestions, so be sure to check out the Suggestions and Fanfic forums to share them!
Yes it's me

by Harkmen » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Alright! Thank you!
User

by nova_n » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:39 am

If you want to you can join our discord. But this place can be good enough. If youre hit by periods of inactivity, which im sure all forums go through, dont worry, it takes up to a week to get feedback. Welcome to the forums :) :)
I AM THE VIC VIPER
User

by LKS » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:38 am

Hi guys. I'm lucas from spain, but I've been living in Mexico and Germany for the past 2 years. I'm 24 years old and during University, when I was cofounder of a videogame developer start up, Ironhide games was such an inspiration. We succeed to sell our little company to a bigger studio from madrid for a bunch of cash for new projects I'm starting since then.

I hope to visit Montevideo someday.
User

by Flamechar33 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:46 pm

Hi! I'm Flamechar33. I come from England, and I have loved playing the Kingdom Rush games so far. I have got near the end of the Umbra Boss in Frontiers, but I have researched Origins as well. I joined to post about fanmade Kingdom Rush games and look around at other's game ideas, so if there are any good ones I should look at, please do tell me. And how to add images...

On a side note, I join already with a game idea in mind (and I started planning), which I call Kingdom Rush Sorrows. The main campaign follows the elves & twilight elves embarking on a quest in the North-East to reclaim the Tear of Elynie in order to find a way to purify it.
Time to get a new signature, and to replace my avatar.
User

PreviousNext