Sha’tra needs to be BUFFED really badly. Like really BAD

A new Sci-Fi adventure! Mechas included.

Sha’tra needs to be BUFFED really badly. Like really BAD

by Sangmin Park » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:28 am

I recently bought sha’tra and he’s $4.99 same as Dr. Graaff and Trabuco.
Dr. Graaff and Trabuco are both great at their jobs, but Sha’tra is struggling and so squishy (probably one with the least health among the heroes). Even cheaper heroes like Guiying and Fate are way better than Sha’tra because they are more versatile and tougher. So I believe sha’tra should be buffed. Like for example reduce the cool down time of the abduction skill or increase his health so he won’t get killed easily like a little bug.
Even youtubers who reviewed this hero said that sha’tra isn’t great provided that he is a premium hero.
User

Re: Sha’tra needs to be BUFFED really badly. Like really BAD

by Sangmin Park » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:44 am

I just realized that Fate's instakill is able to take out multiple tanky guys but Sha'tra couldn't...
Sha'tra should definitely change, at least a little bit.
User

by Malagar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:06 pm

I do agree! When I had Sha'tra (can't currenlty restore him cause got him from a bundle), I was trying to use him, but he was dying quickly and was weak. Seriously, I understand that he can't attack flying enemies, but he can't even normally deal with weak ground enemies.. Fate is much better, sadly, I can't use her too because I got her from free bundle and can't restore it..z
BUT, it is interesting sometimes to use Sha'tra, his weakness encourages you to think more, to check every small detail with other units, their position, their strategic advantages and disadvantages..
I may not be the devil, but I know just how he feels :veznan:
User

by Madd-dawgg » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:21 pm

My issue with him is he looks like Zeratul from StarCraft. Being too literal is bad design, but he is far too different. I regretted buying him right away.
User