The All New "Introduce Yourself" Thread!!

Forum rules, Introducing yourself, News about Ironhide and more!

Re: The All New "Introduce Yourself" Thread!!

by The Kingmaker » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Welcome flamechar!
You can post images by putting them inside [img]these[/img] boxes - but you'll probably need to use an image hosting site to get them appear on the page instead of as links, something like Tinypic has ads but is free and useful - save an image as a file, upload it and then copy the "direct URL for websites", before putting it inside [img]these[/img]

Hope that works!
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:01 pm

LKS wrote:Hi guys. I'm lucas from spain, but I've been living in Mexico and Germany for the past 2 years. I'm 24 years old and during University, when I was cofounder of a videogame developer start up, Ironhide games was such an inspiration. We succeed to sell our little company to a bigger studio from madrid for a bunch of cash for new projects I'm starting since then.

I hope to visit Montevideo someday.

Hi LKS, do you prefer we call you LKS or are you happy for us to call you by your real name? It's pretty cool to know you've founded a game design company before the age of 24, I was nowhere near doing what I wanted to do at that age :) I hope you enjoy yourself at the forums, hopefully, you can get some more inspiration to further your career.

Flamechar33 wrote:Hi! I'm Flamechar33. I come from England, and I have loved playing the Kingdom Rush games so far. I have got near the end of the Umbra Boss in Frontiers, but I have researched Origins as well. I joined to post about fanmade Kingdom Rush games and look around at other's game ideas, so if there are any good ones I should look at, please do tell me. And how to add images...

On a side note, I join already with a game idea in mind (and I started planning), which I call Kingdom Rush Sorrows. The main campaign follows the elves & twilight elves embarking on a quest in the North-East to reclaim the Tear of Elynie in order to find a way to purify it.

Hi FLamechar33! The Kingdom Rush Fanfic forum is always open to people posting their fan made ideas. We hold semi-regular contests there too which you will probably enjoy. There are a few big game designs in slow progress there at the moment that you may want to check out: Adventures by AerisDraco and Chronicles by myself. Either way, I look forward to seeing your ideas!

To both of you, a more formal welcome to the forums. I am RaZoR LeAf, your friendly neighbourhood Forest Mage with a funny hat and a silky beard. Along with AerisDraco and BigBadBug, the three of us make up the Moderators of the forum. If you have any questions or problems, we can try and help you out. We're not affiliated with Ironhide directly, so if you need to contact the studio for whatever reason, then you should speak to Noell~, the official Community Manager for Ironhide. Please keep all arms and legs inside the forums during its operation. Drinks will be served an hour after take off.
Yes it's me

by Ninja » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:59 pm

Welcome to the forums, Flamechar! I make up Fanfic KR ideas too, so I'm sure we'll get along well. I'm looking forward to seeing your stuff. :D
:hero:
User

by Flamechar33 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:38 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:Welcome flamechar!
You can post images by putting them inside [img]these[/img] boxes - but you'll probably need to use an image hosting site to get them appear on the page instead of as links, something like Tinypic has ads but is free and useful - save an image as a file, upload it and then copy the "direct URL for websites", before putting it inside [img]these[/img]

Hope that works!

Thanks for the information!

RaZoR LeAf wrote:
Flamechar33 wrote:Hi! I'm Flamechar33. I come from England, and I have loved playing the Kingdom Rush games so far. I have got near the end of the Umbra Boss in Frontiers, but I have researched Origins as well. I joined to post about fanmade Kingdom Rush games and look around at other's game ideas, so if there are any good ones I should look at, please do tell me. And how to add images...

On a side note, I join already with a game idea in mind (and I started planning), which I call Kingdom Rush Sorrows. The main campaign follows the elves & twilight elves embarking on a quest in the North-East to reclaim the Tear of Elynie in order to find a way to purify it.

Hi FLamechar33! The Kingdom Rush Fanfic forum is always open to people posting their fan made ideas. We hold semi-regular contests there too which you will probably enjoy. There are a few big game designs in slow progress there at the moment that you may want to check out: Adventures by AerisDraco and Chronicles by myself. Either way, I look forward to seeing your ideas!

To be honest, I already have looked at Chronicles so far, and I'm currently looking at Adventures now. I do have a mini campaign for my game to explain where the Hawcara have been for the last few years...
Time to get a new signature, and to replace my avatar.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:00 pm

Flamechar33 wrote:
The Kingmaker wrote:Welcome flamechar!

Hope that works!

Thanks for the information!

RaZoR LeAf wrote:

To be honest, I already have looked at Chronicles so far, and I'm currently looking at Adventures now. I do have a mini campaign for my game to explain where the Hawcara have been for the last few years...

I look forward to it
Yes it's me

by Harkmen » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:13 am

Welcome, flamechar!

I, too, am really excitedto seeing the ideas you have to share! Also, after recently seeing ideas like Kingdom Rush Adventures and Chronicles that AerisDraco and RaZoR LeAf have created respectively, I feel like I need to step up a bit with my own creations lol. :o :o
User

by adr10 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:52 am

Hello,

Nice to met you!

Have a nice day!
User

by Rush the kingdom » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:04 pm

HI there.

I haven't played kingdom rush for a while, but I have played the first game and beaten the main campaign (J.T sucks) and almost beat the main campaign of the second game. (Umbra sucks too but he's the final boss so it makes sense that he and his stupid shadow minions kicked me to the curb)

I haven't played origins yet but I plan on it to celebrate the teaser for the fourth game.

I could use some help finding an avatar though. It says I need one no more than 20 pixels high and 20 pixels thick. I can't really format any pictures on mobile so anyone directing me to where I can get an avatar that works would be appreciated.
For the kingdom!
User

by Ninja » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:53 am

Hi, there! Welcome to the forums! :yey: GL on Origins.
User

by PitNata » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:07 am

Hi, i am back! What did a miss?

Oh, sorry, i was really gone like for a few months thanks to my obsession with Discord and exams during these days. Didn't had any time to post anything, not to mention check this place a few times. And look at that! The site was updated! How nice.

I'm back again, so i will be around here for a while. Stay tuned, i think :)
I'm modding Kingdom Rush. :geek:
User

by Ninja » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:20 pm

Welcome back. Honestly, you didn't miss much, excepting new members and Kingmaker's newest Fanfic thread (Gathering Twilight) (which, @Kingmaker, I'm trying to get around to reviewing).
User

by Yorda » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:23 pm

Hello, my name is Jerry
I love playing games, many games, I do this all day :P
it's nice to join
User

by Malagar » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:16 pm

Welcome to the forum fellas! :D
Hope you enjoy your stay :)
I may not be the devil, but I know just how he feels :veznan:
User

by milttollin » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:55 pm

Hi I'm milttollin.

Age: 35; Gender: Male; Location: USA; Steam User Name: milttollin

Been a fan of Ironhide Game Studio's products since I ran across Kingdom Rush on Kongregate's Website back in 2012. I'm hooked on the Balanced Gameplay, the Difficulty Scaling (not too easy, but not impossible to beat), the Art Style, and the overall Polish. They keep me coming back. I enjoy your games on Steam and Mobile (android).

I'm looking forward to you latest creations.
User

by Ninja » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:37 pm

Hey, milttollin! Welcome to the forums! That’s quite the formal and impressive introduction. ;)

Here’s a few threads that you might want to check out:
- All the universal threads
- RaZoR LeAf’s KR: Chronicles fanfiction thread (it’s his idea of a KR game)
- The Iron Marines subforum if you’re interested in Ironhide’s latest creation (it’s an RTS)

I hope you have a great time! :hero:
Last edited by Ninja on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:59 pm

milttollin wrote:Hi I'm milttollin.

Age: 35; Gender: Male; Location: USA; Steam User Name: milttollin

Been a fan of Ironhide Game Studio's products since I ran across Kingdom Rush on Kongregate's Website back in 2012. I'm hooked on the Balanced Gameplay, the Difficulty Scaling (not too easy, but not impossible to beat), the Art Style, and the overall Polish. They keep me coming back. I enjoy your games on Steam and Mobile (android).

I'm looking forward to you latest creations.

Aha! Yes!! I'm not the oldest member anymore! Welcome! And it's only a years difference, I'm not being mean ;)

Ninja wrote:- RaZoR LeAf’s KR: Chronicles fanfiction thread (it’s his idea of a KR game)

Cheque's in the post.
Yes it's me

by Dynamo » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:49 pm

Hello everyone! My real name is George and I'm 27 years old. I'm currently living in Mexico and I'm a noob programmer. I saw KR on my brothers tablet and played it for awhile and loved it. So now I've decided to download it and well here I am.
User

by Ninja » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:07 pm

Hi, George. Welcome to the forums! :yey:
User

by Skyzaap » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:16 am

Hi there! I’m Skyzaap (aka Luca), a young Italian architect; I’ve played KR for years on my old Android devices, and I’m so addicted to those little gameplay/design gems that I bought them again for my iPad! Greeting to the developers, I absolutely like all the “cutely stunning” graphics, and all those hilarious achievements and movie references!
I’ve been playing Iron Marines since the release, and I’ve loved it.... waiting for a new planet (and maybe some new skill, since I’ve a handful of Technopoints to spend)!

I decided to subscribe to the forum because I’ve some suggestions about IM and I’d like to write them here, to the community, instead of writing in the review of the Apple store.

Well, pleased to meet you all!
User

by AerisDraco » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:48 pm

Hello!
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

PreviousNext