IF YOU PLAYED KR, KRF, AND KRO YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!!

For the King!

IF YOU PLAYED KR, KRF, AND KRO YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!!

by BarryAllenTheFlash » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:45 pm

TIP:Right-clicking and clicking "Open image in new tab" will give you the full perspective. It really is beautiful in the end, every enemy is unique and colorful and it makes an awesome wallpaper. :o However when you look closer it looks a bit scary like they're coming after you as well as looking at you specifically with a haunting/driven look. :evil:
"Life is locomotion if you're not moving, you're not living. But there comes a time when you've got to stop running away from things and you've got to start running towards something."-BarryAllenTheFlash
User

Re: IF YOU PLAYED KR, KRF, AND KRO YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!!

by Rush the kingdom » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:03 pm

Thought of a senario for this. Imagine sir-tick-tock-a-lot as some random time related villain.

Temporal conversion

General! Approaching the kingdom is a team of the greatest threats we have ever faced. Though we have halted the conquest of sir tick-tock-a-lot, his tyranny continues from the grave. His excessive use of time magic has opened a hole in the timeline, and our greatest foes have taken advantage of this to join together and create an unstoppable army, bent on conquering not just our kingdom, but our entire world!

Though the situation looks grim, all may not be lost, for we too have taken advantage of this calamity to assemble our greatest heroes and most powerful towers. If we can't fully halt their conquest, than we shall take as many of them with us as we can before they escape to wreak havoc. Now is the time to put every tactical skill you have learnt to the ultimate test.

For lineria!

WARNING. THIS IS THE MOST DIFFICULT CHALLENGE EVER. HAVING ALL STARS IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
For the kingdom!
User

by BarryAllenTheFlash » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:17 pm

Nice Description! It matches perfectly.
"Life is locomotion if you're not moving, you're not living. But there comes a time when you've got to stop running away from things and you've got to start running towards something."-BarryAllenTheFlash
User

by Rush the kingdom » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:24 am

BarryAllenTheFlash wrote:Nice Description! It matches perfectly.

Thanks. It would be a true marathon of a level, so it would automatically save every few waves. You would be able to use every tower and hero in the game for this level only.

I also thought of villain dialogue for the beginning of the level.

All three main villains(vez'nan umbra and the twilight elf lady who's name I forget): it is good you made it this far...

Vez'nan: you're just in time to witness the conquest of your kingdom...

Twilight elf lady: the fall of your goddess.....

Umbra: and the consumption of your entire world!

The first portion of waves would consist primarily of powered up versions of baddies from the first kingdom rush, the second would focus around frontiers, the third portion origins, and the last being a mix of all three games.

Tell me if you want me to expand on this idea.
For the kingdom!
User

by Fabio » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:36 am

Barry Allen The Flash,

thanks for image. Perfect. Will be my desktop photo.
User

by BarryAllenTheFlash » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:22 pm

Np Fabio.
User

by BarryAllenTheFlash » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:54 am

Looks like this Topic has caught quite some attention. :o 8-) :yey:
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:22 am

I don't see riderless Poukai, Shred of Darkness or a Bunny.
Yes it's me