Fungus Breeder, Munchshroom, Boomshroom

For the King!

Fungus Breeder, Munchshroom, Boomshroom

by sunnydaler » Tue May 15, 2018 12:59 pm

When Fungus Breeder is killed, it gives 25 gold and spawns 2 Munchshrooms.
Those 2 Munchshrooms give 24(2x12) gold when killed and spawn 2 Boomshrooms each.
Those 4 Boomshrooms give 24(4x6) gold when killed.

The wiki is wrong about this. http://kingdomrushtd.wikia.com/wiki/Gold

All in all, 25+24+24=73 gold can be earned from one Fungus Breeder. :mrgreen:
https://youtu.be/S3B0tHklp3o?t=9m48s

But when polymorphed or instantly killed, it doesn't spawn anything and gives only 25 gold.

2 Boomshrooms spawned by the dead Munchshroom give 12(2x6) gold when killed.

Fyi,
Poukai Rider: The Rider gives 25 gold when killed + the riderless Poukai gives 15 gold when killed = 40 gold
Worg Rider: The black Worg gives 25 gold when killed + the unmounted Orc Champion gives 25 gold when killed = 50 gold (Death Ray, Oni, Hacksaw cannot insta-kill both of them but only the Worg. When Worg Rider is polymorphed and then killed (other than being clicked to death), just 25 gold is given.)
Giant Wasp Queen: The Queen itself gives 40 gold when killed + 6 Giant Wasps that are spawned after death give 48 gold when killed = 88 gold
Mounted Avenger: The beetle gives 60 gold when killed + the dismounted Twilight Avenger gives 30 gold when killed = 90 gold (when insta-killed while riding a beetle, only 60 gold is earned. https://youtu.be/-TSURgIR1uc?t=8m12s)

(and... Boomshroom that is transformed into Munchshroom by Fungus Breeder also gives 12 gold when killed. and 2 Boomshrooms that are spawned after death give gold, too.)
User

Re: Fungus Breeder, Munchshroom, Boomshroom

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue May 15, 2018 9:32 pm

The thing about the wiki is that it’s edited by us, it doesn’t automatically update when the games do. If enemies give gold now, they might not have on the older versions. That's why there need to be people that go through and update the pages to make sure they are correct.
Yes it's me

by sunnydaler » Wed May 16, 2018 5:03 am

The vid is dated Nov 2014.
Anyway that is not my point.
Here is my question.
which amount of gold should be the norm when calculating income?
The (max) gold when killed by common skills? (Eg. 88 gold for GWQ and 73 gold for FB)
or the (min) gold when OHKed by special skills like hero abilities, KR flash thunderbolt, gnome shop items, eldritch doom, polymorph, etc? (Eg. 25 gold for Worg Rider and 60 gold for Mounted Avenger)
Last edited by sunnydaler on Wed May 16, 2018 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Wed May 16, 2018 5:59 am

I didn’t think the amount of gold was different for different means of killing?
Yes it's me

by sunnydaler » Wed May 16, 2018 6:23 am

RaZoR LeAf wrote:I didn’t think the amount of gold was different for different means of killing?

Take Worg Rider for example. The bounty is listed as 25. Orc Champion's bounty is also 25 gold.
Death Ray, Death Strike, RoF, Tiiimber, and all normal skills only can kill the worg being ridden and you get 25 gold. the dismounted Orc Champion is not dead yet. (You can earn another 25 gold by killing it.)
When Worg Rider is instakilled by Thunderbolt, both the worg and orc champion are dead and you get only 25 gold.
When Worg Rider passes the exit without being killed, it gives 25 gold.
The same for the dismounted Orc Champion. But that's after first 25 gold is collected by killing the black worg the orc champion was riding.
User

by Moloch » Wed May 16, 2018 11:11 am

It seems that Fungus Breeder when near Boomshroms & Munchshrooms is a gold farm for those who take advantage
Simple curious little Elvish youngling who willingly got lost in the vast universe of Edih'Nori
Ask me about anything related to Kingdom Rush. I've beaten it on normal when I was 9 (2k11)
I have KR and KRF on Android and Steam and KRO on Iphone
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Wed May 16, 2018 4:54 pm

sunnydaler wrote:
RaZoR LeAf wrote:I didn’t think the amount of gold was different for different means of killing?

Take Worg Rider for example. The bounty is listed as 25. Orc Champion's bounty is also 25 gold.
Death Ray, Death Strike, RoF, Tiiimber, and all normal skills only can kill the worg being ridden and you get 25 gold. the dismounted Orc Champion is not dead yet. (You can earn another 25 gold by killing it.)
When Worg Rider is instakilled by Thunderbolt, both the worg and orc champion are dead and you get only 25 gold.
The same for the dismounted Orc Champion. But that's after first 25 gold is collected by killing the black worg the orc champion was riding.

In this instance, you'd have the 25 listed as the Worg Rider's bounty, since once the Worg is dead, the enemy becomes an Orc Champion as opposed to remaining a Worg Rider.
Yes it's me

by sunnydaler » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:41 am

RaZoR LeAf wrote:
sunnydaler wrote:

In this instance, you'd have the 25 listed as the Worg Rider's bounty, since once the Worg is dead, the enemy becomes an Orc Champion as opposed to remaining a Worg Rider.

One more question, RaZor LeAf,

Except for Gnome Shop items and Sha'tra's Abduction, there isn't a way to instantly kill Poukai Rider or Giant Wasp Queen.
Moreover, Gnome Shop is not on Steam and Abduction isn't reliable.
However, if they pass the exit without being killed, they give just 25 and 40 gold respectively.

Then, should the bounties from...
the riderless Poukai (25) and 6 Giant Wasps from the corps of GW Queen (6*8)
be excluded from the income or not?
User