About Pandaemonium campaign.

Talk about anything game related!

About Pandaemonium campaign.

by sunnydaler » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:04 am

Hi,
I'm new to KR game. I've been playing the flash version for months and now started playing Steam version several days ago.

At first few attemps, I thought Pandaemonium campaign way hard for me. After reading wiki pages and watching many vids,
I was able to beat it (with Thor).
From today, I'm trying to beat it with Hacksaw. His "Tiiimber" skill is really helpful in this campaign.
As you already know, there comes out 3 Demon Legions in wave 5. One from the west, followed by another, and one more from the east.
The first one can be killed with Rain of Fire (easy), and the second one can be dealt with Hacksaw's drill. Hacksaw uses his insta-kill drill right away after he levels up to 4. needs some micromanaging to move him around, though. and to kill the last legion, call early wave, and you got "Rain of Fire"! Easy. Right?
User

Re: About Pandaemonium campaign.

by sunnydaler » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:13 am

Oh, I forget to mention 3 Demons Legions that come out from the center in wave 7.
After being idle for the whole wave 6, he will use the drill to his first enemy. One Legion down. For the next 2, Rain of Fire!
Hacksaw is becoming my favorite along with Thor. :-D
User

by sunnydaler » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:16 pm

One important thing I found: His drill can't kill the enemy under the Demon Lord's shield.
User

by sunnydaler » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:48 pm

I just beat the hard level with Hacksaw. Yikes! He is made for Pandaemonium. No, devs may have maden the campaign with Hacksaw in their mind. Insta-kill ability is jaw-dropping. I'm impressed.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:38 pm

Actually, I’d argue Oni was made for the Burning Torment (aka Demon-themed) stages. He is immune to Infernal Combustion, after all. However, Hacksaw is still quite powerful. ;)
BBB

by Ninja » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:46 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:Actually, I’d argue Oni was made for the Burning Torment (aka Demon-themed) stages. He is immune to Infernal Combustion, after all. However, Hacksaw is still quite powerful. ;)

Yeah, I could see that. He definitely was made to be a hard counter to demons. But then they just made him OP. :lol:
:hero:
User

by Moloch » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:05 pm

Well not all demons are his specialty (Cerebrus/Flareons/Demon Imps)
Simple curious little Elvish youngling who willingly got lost in the vast universe of Edih'Nori
Ask me about anything related to Kingdom Rush. I've beaten it on normal when I was 9 (2k11)
I have KR and KRF on Android and Steam and KRO on Iphone
User

by Ninja » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:56 pm

Moloch wrote:Well not all demons are his specialty (Cerebrus/Flareons/Demon Imps)

He may not be as useful versus them, but he definitely isn’t bad versus them.
User

by Ninja » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:58 pm

Moloch wrote:Well not all demons are his specialty (Cerebrus/Flareons/Demon Imps)

User

by Moloch » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:31 pm

Ninja wrote :
Moloch wrote :
Well not all demons are his specialty (Cerebrus/Flareons/Demon Imps)

Well, you are not wrong :lol:
Simple curious little Elvish youngling who willingly got lost in the vast universe of Edih'Nori
Ask me about anything related to Kingdom Rush. I've beaten it on normal when I was 9 (2k11)
I have KR and KRF on Android and Steam and KRO on Iphone
User

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:35 pm

Oni’s Death Strike is universally powerful against anything it can target, more so than the attacks of other heroes which rarely if ever deal true damage. Though, Gerald can deal true damage with Shield of Retribution. ;)
BBB

by Ninja » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:20 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:Oni’s Death Strike is universally powerful against anything it can target, more so than the attacks of other heroes which rarely if ever deal true damage. Though, Gerald can deal true damage with Shield of Retribution. ;)

Yep, SoR is very good. It’s the main way I dispatch of Phantom Knights on Blackburn stages. :hero:
User